XLVII

Days were hiatusing, where as feelings from both ends were getting stronger by each passing day. But one side Sidharth who had accepted that he loves her but at the same time he also accepted that he doesn't trust her still. Here shehnaaz was also falling but was not confessing to him out of fear can be said but one step she had forwarded that she is addicted to sleep in his arms without him sleep is far away.

One fine night she was waiting for him as he was out of town for some work when he returned found her wide awake.

Sidharth - tum soyi Kun nai abi tak?

Shehnaaz - Kya tucha sawal hai ye?

Sidharth - tumhe seede jawab dene nai ata Kya?

Shehnaaz - Tere dimag main koi baat ek baar main nai gusti Kya?

Sidharth - ab bahes mat karo aur so jao yaar.

Shehnaaz - fresh hoke dinner kark aa chup chap, jaise pata he nai tuj, tuj hug kiye bina neend nai ati muj ab.

Sidharth - aa Raha hun. Kabi kabi lagta hai tumhe apni adat lagwa ke galti Kar di.

Shehnaaz - ab bakwas band Kar aur jaa jaldi, muj subh jaldi bhi uthna hai.

He came back after having dinner and laid on his side opening the arm for her which is new pillow of her now adays. Sidharth was somewhere happy to see that she is coming out of darkness but was still sad that she is having still some fears. And that fear she takes out in a way of anger while practicing.
It's next morning Sidharth was on the way to office when he saw one elegant saree, which he thought to buy for her. And went to that shop to buy. After office in night he gave her the same wrapped in gift pack.

Shehnaaz - ye Kya hai?

Sidharth - tumhare liye hai achi lagi to le li. I want you to wear this tommorow for party.

Shehnaaz kept the same as it is in closet, Sidharth doesn't like but ignored thinking she might be tired and will see tommorow. Next day Sidharth was all ready and waiting for her in living area soon she too came down but seeing her, his face became dwindle, but ignored the fact thinking she might doesn't liked. But on other side when she opened the wrapper.

Shehnaaz - This is fucking beautiful. But I can't wear this today but I promise the day I will confess my feelings to him the same day I will be wearing this only. Sorry Sidharth but I'm not going to wear this today. I'm sure he will be upset on this as he was so much happy while giving me this. But I'm sure too the day I will wear this you would be happiest man on the earth.

Both were in car, drive was silent.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth sorry!

Sidharth - For what?

Shehnaaz - you know it. Actually I didn't liked the color and blouse was also unfit, that's why.

Sidharth - it's ok, it's your wish and I can't force.

Shehnaaz - please aise mood mat kharab Kar.

Sidharth - mera mood sahi hai.

Sidharth in mind - blouse fit nai liar, it was in her fitting. Khair she said na she didn't liked the color it's ok.

Shehnaaz in mind - muj pata hai tumhe bura laga hai tum bahut pyar se laye the par main wo saree humare special day ke liye sambhal ke rakhungi, muj believe hai wo din jald he aane wala hai, aur tum bhi muj pe trust Karne lagoge completely.

Days slithered briskly after party night, there affinity too increased but now she doesn't sleeps in between, Sidharth have started trusting over her, she too have been changed then before, she have started to embrace the happiness leaving the negative thoughts behind. She was accepting what life was offering her so as he.

It's been six months, she was clear with her feelings, she decided to confess the same to him.

Shehnaaz - Finally Meri feelings ab muj clear hai, ab muj koi dar nai hai, Jo hona hai wo to hoke rahega main to na rok sakti hun na badal sakti hun, par main uski hamesha ke liye ho to sakti hun, pichle mahino main Meri jaisi life ho gayi hai waisi kabi nai thi ye sab Sidharth ke Meri life main wapis aane se Hui hai. Jisse shayad pyar to main pahle he karti thi par dar lagta tha agar usse kho Diya to par nai ab bilkul nai iss dar ke share Meri life nai betegi. Jo hona hai wo future hai to uska Kun sochun but I promise my self Meri wajh se Sidharth, maa ya kisi ko bhi koi nuksan nai pahuchne dungi.

She then made some calls to do the arrangements for romantic dinner where she will be proposing him.

Shehnaaz to herself - Next week Sidharth wapis aa jayga Kuwait se tab tak to meri taiyariyan bhi acha se ho jayngi. Main bahut nervous ho rahi hun pata nai Kun. Aise pahle to kabi nai hua. May be excitement se ho raha hai.

It was day of Friday exactly two days before Sidharth's arrival, shehnaaz was not feeling well so she decided to call doctor, he too reached and did the body examination but then suddenly he forwarded the stick to her.

Shehnaaz - are you sure it might be?

Doctor - symptoms says as otherwise you don't have any thing.

She went to check in few minutes she came back and doctor told her it's showing positive as she was unaware of all sought of things. But knowing it's positive she became happy but then asked doctor to not to tell anyone. Doctor agreed and suggested what to do and what not to and others necessary things and medication too and left.