LI

While coming to her pregnancy period she was healthy for that to avoid any complications. She have experienced the feeling of carring the baby in womb for 9 months in all these months she didn’t have taken gun in her hand nor after that in these years. But she also felt guilty for making away Sidharth from this feeling as he too have equal right on baby. The girl who never felt pain in her body even having intimacy, she felt the immance pain while giving birth to new life. And she enjoyed that pain too because result of that pain was there baby. She named baby SIDDHANSH. His mom have seen the baby via face time. And Sidharth was unaware of the fact his mom knows everything about both even before leaving she had told his mom. Few times Jimmy too have seen the baby.

One fine day she was playing with siddhansh when she received the call stating that her mens have found that kharbanda, here she did all the arrangements and informed Jimmy and his mom too. She left from there alone.

Now the question is baby must be alone then no. Baby was with her Mamu.

Yes she was staying with her brother whom she had kept secret from the world to make him safe. He was too young then to understand any thing. He knows every bit of her life. He runs his business there but not under Gill's name. He is younger brother of Shehnaaz. Who took care of her in these two years. He too many times have asked her to leave this world, she had reasoned till she don’t kill kharbanda she can’t leave.

While leaving,

Shehnaaz – shehbaaz, shehbaaz sun main India wapis jaa rahi hun tu baby ka dyan rakhna main jald he tumhe bulaungi baby ke sath.

Shehbaaz – are you sure you want to go?

Shehnaaz – yes my little brother and don’t worry I will be fine just few months I will call you till then please.

Shehbaaz – fine but be careful.

Shehnaaz – ok boss and you too take care of yourself and baby too. And if any thing happens to me you will come with siddhansh and meet Sidharth.

Shehbaaz - nothing is going to happen to you do stop this nonsense.

After that she left to reach where her private jet will be reaching. After reaching she stayed in hotel and in next few days She got to know about the location of VK, but at the same time for her surprise or say shock she got to know that he had kidnapped Sidharth's mother and asked her to come bare hands else he will kill his mother. Shehnaaz who already was prepared with plan which she had discussed with Jimmy left for the location but not before speaking to Jimmy and twisting the plan for that she went to mantion but in absence of Sidharth. Sidharth who was unaware of facts came back from office and shocked to see her going hurriedly, he found something suspectious, thought to confront from Jimmy first as she dispeared instantly from sight of his eyes.

As Sidharth reached to the door of Jimmy it was lock do he found the way to look inside. He saw Jimmy is setting some CCTV camera. So he thought to watch from far.

Here shehnaaz reached, and seeing her

VK - akhir Kar aa he gayi tum, samjdar ho akele aur Khali hath ayi ho.

Shehnaaz - Mrs. Shukla Kahan hai. I'm here leave her now.

VK - itni bhi Kya jaldi hai, ab maine na apna Mann badal diya hai pahle main isko marunga uske baad tuj.

Shehnaaz - Kun apni maut ko dawat de rahe ho, wo bhi gandi tarah se torture hoke. Jitni bewakoofi karoge utni jyada takleef wali maut milegi tuj.

VK - Wo to waqt he batayga kon marega aur kon nai.

Here Sana made some movement which was indirect signal for her mens to enter inside secretly.

Shehnaaz in swift of moment tackled one of his men and took his gun other side Jimmy left for her Location. And Sidharth entered inside to watch what's happening on cameras.

Shehnaaz - tuch tuch tuch tuch tuch... Tera ek admi to gaya.

VK - lagta hai tumhe iss budiya ki koi fikar nai.

Shehnaaz - naa, kaho to main khud he inko shoot karun.

VK - theek hai fir Karo main bhi to dekhun.

Shehnaaz triggered the gun and bullet left from gun to make the loud sound. In swift of moment it passed through the body of person who had pointed gun on his mother. At the same time Jimmy entred and pulled Sidharth's mother to safe corner.

Other side hearing shot he screamed out of his lungs. And left for his room.

Here his mother was shocked.

Shehnaaz - Jimmy take her to mansion and come back.

Jimmy safely reached to mansion and left after dribbling her he went back to shehnaaz.

Here shehnaaz was fighting with VK, no one was less between them, both punched equally to each other, and here after Falling on floor he found the gun and shot her, but unfortunately it shot on her leg and started bleeding, then again they started fighting, at last shehnaaz lifted her leg in air and at the same time VK fell on floor, because shehnaaz took out the knife of her boots and inserted in his chest making big scar. And immediately she took the hold on him and with the help of her two mens which were there tied him in X position on large table.

 And immediately she took the hold on him and with the help of her two mens which were there tied him in X position on large table