XXXVIII

Shehnaaz triggered the gun and shoot but at the same time Jimmy came and moved her hand up to release the bullet in sky.

Jimmy – pagal ho gayi ho.

Shehnaaz – what happened to you and why you pushed my hand upwards, when he himself asked me to shoot him.

Jimmy – tum dono bewkoof ho gaye ho. Shehnaaz tum, tum to soch samjke kuch bhi karti ho fir ye sab Kun.

Shehnaaz – to apko Kya lagta hai muj nai pata kab Kya karna hai.

In next moment she shot the girl from her staff directly on the center of her forehead.
Sidharth and Jimmy moved to see what she did.

Sidharth - why the hell you shot her?

Shehnaaz – Don’t be innocent that much, she was keeping eye on us, and updating someone over the call.

Sidharth – and how do you know!! He asked out of wonder.

Shehnaaz – Don’t you got when I asked everyone to move out from here still she was hiding behind.

Sidharth – but you Promised me that you won’t harm any Innocent.

Shehnaaz – and I kept the words.

Sidharth – how!! you don’t even heard her.

Shehnaaz – In my study there is a file having red cover check that.

Sidharth – you are unbelievable

Shehnaaz – now what I did, I just asked you to check on you will find that’s it.

Sidharth moved from there. Whole day he didn’t spoke to her.

At dinner time.

Shehnaaz – mom apne Kya khake isko paida Kiya tha, pura sada hua brinjal ho jata hai jab dekho.

Mom – wahi Jo sab khate peete the kuch special to nai tha.

Sidharth – mommmm

Mom – Kya

Sidharth – aap Meri mom ho to ajkal uska sath jyada he Kun deti ho

Mom – Maine kab sath Diya usne pucha to bataya ismain sath Dena Kya hota hai.

Sidharth – mom apko bhi pata hai wo muj tease Kar rahi hai aur aap uska sath bhi de rahi ho.

Mom laughed and shehnaaz too smiled.

Sidharth – this is not done mom.

Mom – theek hai baba nai Hass rahi par Kya ye Sach hai you tried to shoot.

Sidharth – haan Kun nai Kar sakta Kya

Mom – Karo muj Kya usse par sambhalke kunki tuj kabi sahi nishana lagana nai Aya hai.

Sidharth – mom again.

Mom – acha Chalo khana finish karo.

After dinner shehnaaz asked him to come in study. And then after she handed h the file herself.

Sidharth – Han theek hai bas you didn’t killed innocent.

Shehnaaz – aise sadda hua muhn banake mat bol.

Sidharth – yaar ab kaise bolun tum he batao.

Shehnaaz – Sidharth she was linked with terrorism.

Sidharth – theek hai. Now stop this topic.

Shehnaaz – Maine to kab ka close Kiya tha.

Sidharth – tum aise irritate Kun karti ho.

Shehnaaz – Maine Kiya bhi nai fir bhi bole jaa Raha hai hadh hai. Acha wo chhod Kal dinner pe Chalen.

Sidharth rubbed his eyes two three times.

Shehnaaz – Kya hua?

Sidharth – tum shehnaaz the queen he ho na?

Shehnaaz – Han aise Kun Puch Raha hai.

Sidharth – kunki tumne khud se Bola dinner ke liye Jaye.

Shehnaaz immediately – Han to Kal weekend hai isliye Bola uss main hairan hone ki baat nai thi.

Shehnaaz in mind – hash bach gayi baat palat di.

Sidharth in mind – ayi Bari khudko queen samjne wali isko Kya lagta hai muj jhuth samaj nai ata. Kaise baat gumma di.

Shehnaaz – Kya hua nai chalna?

Sidharth – hmmm chal to sakte hai muj koi problem nai hai waise.

Shehnaaz – Abey oo nautanki ruk tu

Here he ran out of study to there room.

Both called the night. Next day in evening both got ready for dinner out side. They were having there dinner in silence but a girl caught shehnaaz’s eye, Who was dribbling over Sidharth with lust. She tried to ignore but her mind was like mocking her that someone else is salivating on her man. As she was feeling jealous all of sudden. She eyed on her moves, after her and Sidharth’s dinner she said

Shehnaaz – Sidharth I’m coming after using washroom.

Sidharth – okk

Shehnaaz left and found that girl in washroom near basin, in swift of moment she pulled her by her hairs made her face infront of her.

Girl – what the hell are you doing?

Shehnaaz – voice down and how dare you to look at my man with lust.

Girl – About whom you are speaking as I’m not getting you, aaaahhhhhh

Shehnaaz pulled her hairs and jaw fisted with her free hand, the bag that girl was carrying fell on floor scarting the things. Shehnaaz’s eye fell down and something clicked her.

Shehnaaz – ooohh you carry kinky toys not bad, with this you made my work so easy.

Girl – what are you saying and what the hell you are going to do, leave me. Otherwise I will call the police.

Shehnaaz – call the police, she laughed aloud.

Girl – are you a Psycho why are laughing like this.

Shehnaaz – because you are joking by saying calling the police.

Girl – what do you mean?

Shehnaaz – wait wait you will get to know in next few minutes that what happens when you are lusting on someone else man.

Girl – leave me why are you tieing my hands.