XXXIV

Next day Sidharth woke up to empty bed so he saw the time and went out to see her but she didn’t seen when he asked from helpers then one who use to go to his mother’s room said she is sleeping there. So he immediately went to there. The scenario infront of him brought a bright smile on his face and quickly he took one photo of them. But he went out from there he thought not to wake them up so he asked helpers too to not to disturb them.

After sometime both woke up, while  shehnaaz left for her room and his mom also got ready. Sidharth finally thought to forget the incident which happened few days back and start again, for that he thought to go out somewhere.

Sidharth – shehnaaz kahin Bahar Chalen.

Shehnaaz – nai

Sidharth – chal na attitude Kun dikha rahi hai.

Shehnaaz – muj Kam pada hai Karne ke liye.

Sidharth – wo to baad main bhi ho jayga yaar chal na.

Shehnaaz – thik hai.

Sidharth – thik hai to hum long drive pe jate hain. You will enjoy the weather and nature I’m sure.

Both will leave for long drive but surprisingly she on the radio which she hated to play before.

Sidharth – shehnaaz tumhari tabiyat theek hai na, Matlab tumhe bukhar vukhar to nai.

Shehnaaz – nai Kun Puch rahe ho.

Sidharth – kunki tumne radio chalaya hai.

Shehnaaz – Han to uss main Kya hogaya.

Sidharth – yaad nai last time jab hum visit ke liye ja rahe the tab tune radio nikal ke Bahar feka tha.

Shehnaaz – hmm

Sidharth in mind – aaj iske chahre pe kitna sukoon dikh Raha hai Kash ye hamesha he rahe.

Sidharth – waise thank you

Shehnaaz – wo kis liye ab

Sidharth – Meri mom ko comfortable feel karwane ke liye.

Shehnaaz – no need.

Both enjoyed the beauty of nature but separately. After some time they came back when shehnaaz got to know her schedule for which she have to Leave. So she made all the arrangements as she was going for one week.

It’s been three days after she have left for her work, Sidharth already had started Missing fights with her. Unaware of fact he have started falling for her but was admant to not to accept this.

Other side his mom finally came out to have a look of mansion after visualizing whole she went to restricted area where shehnaaz and Jimmy are only allowed.

She went near the door and was about to open but guards stopped her, she debated but they were not allowing her to enter. So she said to call Jimmy and no time he came.

Mom – unko bolo muj andar dekhna hai to muj Jane de.

Jimmy – par wahn kisi ko bhi Jana sakht Mana hai. Please wahn mat jaiye.

Mom – muj dekhna hai aur shehnaaz kuch nai bolne wali.

Jimmy – par wahn

Mom – muj pata hai wahn uske weapons hai

Jimmy – apko kaise pata

Mom – usne khud he bataya tha wo mafia main hai.

Jimmy - par fir bhi wahn pe safe nai hai kuch lag gaya to shehnaaz inn sab ka jeena Haram karegi.

Mom – kuch nai hoga ab kholo isse.

Finally he gave up and opened the door and he too followed her inside. His mom was dumbfounded to see the surroundings.

The room was full of different guns, riffles, etc and murder sharp knifes and other many dangerous torture materials.

Mom – ye sab

Jimmy – ye sab shehnaaz ka hai ye sirf muj he pata hai yahan ye sab hai aur ab apko.

Mom left the room and thought what she had done to herself just to destroy some one. But why to blame her she was left with no option when even police was not doing anything and they misbehaved with her.
Days passed finally shehnaaz came back.

And next day Shehnaaz was with his mother, as there bond was getting stronger with days passing. Sidharth some where was not liking it’s just he was getting jealous that his mom is showing more love to other than him.

Sidharth – mom ye galat baat hai aap Meri mom ho to iske sath Kun hote ho pura din.

Shehnaaz – mom don’t listen to him he is just a jealous soul here.

Sidharth – wait a minute what you said mom, she is my mom not yours so don’t call her mom.

Shehnaaz – and who are you to decide this what should I call or not.

Sidharth – I said that’s it.

Shehnaaz – whom I’m Calling mom she doesn’t have any problem than what is perceing you.

Sidharth – mom say her that not to say you mom as it’s only my right.

Mom – and why should I stop her, after marriage to you she have all the rights that means what’s yours it’s her too.

Shehnaaz – Jealous soul get out from here now.

Sidharth – Teri to

Shehnaaz – sochna bhi mat kuch bolne ka, jao jao Kam karo apna Aya bada Meri mom hai Wala.

Mom was smiling seeing there smiling faces.

Sidharth – mommmmm

Mom – kya hua Kun itna irritate ho raha hai.

Sidharth – Han ab apko main he bura dikhunga…. Saying so he left from there Huffing.

Here both smiled on his antics. In few minutes shehnaaz too left the room.

Sidharth was in his cabin while thinking – ye shehnaaz Kun itna sweet nai nai over sweet ho rahi hai mom ke sath, uss main Pyar nam ki cheej to hai nai upar se Meri mom ko wo mom bol rahi hai, humari shadi jab ki ek dikhawa hai to wo aunty bole na Kun mom Bola, akhir iske Mann main chal Kya Raha hai, agar kuch Ulta chal raha hai to iss baar main usse aisa kuch nai karne dunga, ek min main kaise bhul gaya natak matlab wo mom ke sath natak Kar rahi hai. Are wo natak nai to aur Kya karegi. Par muj dyan rakhna hoga wo Meri mom ke emotions ke sath na khele.

His chain broked with knock and went for meeting. At night while both were laying on bed Sidharth got the call from.....