II

It was showing that…

Queen who discribe cruelness who doesn’t spare any one, she is known for her cruel and ruthless tourchers and also known as cold hearted or stone hearted, she have tempers, don’t even hear those who betray her or go against her words. She is also called to be slaughter or assassin. She works on bounty. But she never slaughter who is innocent. In whole world her name as queen is enough to make a person pee in pants. If any one try to be smart infront of her or show there power will not see next morning or will be treated by queen it self.

It is said to be in her teenage around 15 years of her age, some peoples killed her parents which she saw herself at the same time when she came back from her state level competition for sharp shooter begging the first position. Seeing this she didn’t thought for even for a minute and shot those peoples. Like after this only she became assassin, who slaughter for bounty. She after killing or after any other crime doesn’t leave a single evidence behind. She can beat many at a times with bare hands too. As she trained herself for that and still she is getting training for which she have bulky boxers who don’t see that they are infront of queen as said by her only.

Sidharth reading this off the phone and said to himself – ye kitni cruel hai, bhagwan Mera kabi samna mat karwana isse, muj ye khoon kharaba bilkul nai pasand chahe ache Kam ke liye Kun na ho. Par pata nai Kun muj aisa lagta hai uske andar kindness hai Jo wo nai dikhati. Abe oo uluu usko dekha bhi nai fir bhi ye sab soch raha hai, read kiya na she is slaughter. Chhod uske liye sochna aur so ja Kal bank Jana hai. Then he slept.

Here queen after bath was sitting on her seat her mens were around and it is also said about her she doesn’t even trust her men’s ( mens include womens too who works for her )

Shehnaaz – koi aisa incident Jo muj dekhna chahiye…

Men – yes queen, ye do teen baar issue aya hai humare pass…

Shehnaaz – to bologe kabi goli marun uske baad..

Men – no queen.. ye ek college ka hai Jahan students ko bully Kiya ja raha hai…

Queen - theek hai Jo bully Kar raha agar ladka hai to make him wear only underwears for next 1 months without bath no single drop of water should come on his body..

Men – aur ladki ke liye.

Queen – make her blade and made sure she travel in her blade head only, no cap nothing… got it.. not even single make up on there faces.

Men – yes queen.

saying so he left and shehnaaz too went to her room for sleep which was so far from her eyes…

Few days passed… nothing much happened in these days…. It was Sunday Sidharth’s holiday he asked his mother to go for out she was denying but gave up as Sidharth started his emotional drama.. both went first temple then to roam around the city, while roaming his mother suddenly faint.

Sidharth – maa…. Kya hua utho… maa

Then he immediately took her to the hospital and doctor started treatment… after hour doctor came out…

Sidharth – doctor maa wo theek to hai na…. Aise Kun faint Hui…

Doctor – humne necessary treatment start ki hai she will will gain concious in sometime but she needs immediate surgery.

Sidharth – surgery for what?

Doctor – come to the cabin I will explain you.

In cabin…

Doctor – dekhiye apki maa ko brain tumor hua hai…. Agar jald he ilaz nai kiya Gaya to may be she…

Sidharth – nai doctor please aisa mat boliye… to aap ilaz start kijiye na jald se jald…

Doctor – hum Kar denge but hospital ke rules ke hisab se apko 25 lakh deposit karne hai uske baad he hum kuch bhi karenge….

Sidharth – theek hai doctor main arrange karta hun par kitne din main surgery start karni hai….

Doctor – in next two weeks..

Sidharth – ok doctor I will deposit the amount as earliest.. saying so he left the cabin…

In mind – bol to Diya but Kahn se laun itne paise… 25 lakh koi aise he dega bhi nai… kuch to karna hoga…

Then he went from hospital… to arrange the money…. He did everything to arrange but nothing worked…. In this 2 days passed…
On third day in night he was sitting in park thinking where from he can arrange the finance… when suddenly a men came…

Men – I know you need money I will give you that but in return you have to do my work.

Sidharth – what work and how you know that I’m arranging the finance? And who are you?

Men – it’s not important for you to know who I’m. You want finance and I want my work to be done. Now choice is yours.

Sidharth – what kind of work it is as I’m not going to do any illegal work.

Men – it’s not illegal you only have to snoop someone.

Sidharth – whom?

Men – Queen

Sidharth – what? And why should I snoop her? And as per my knowledge she is such a cruel women who didn’t even listen and you are asking me to put my life in danger.

Men – choice is yours I only asked you as you need finance. I’m not asking you to involve in illegal activity you just have to snoop her. Which will not even harm her and you also be able to get your mother back fine.

Sidharth went lost in thoughts.

Men – if you want think till tommorow and let me know here is my contact number if you are accepting the offer then call me.

Saying so he left.