XXXII

Doctor – hello Queen.

Shehnaaz – hello. Is everything fine.

Doctor – yes everything is fine, this call is just to inform you that tommorow we have to give discharge her.

Shehnaaz – ok I will be there in time. Nothing else is there na, after surgery everything is fine absolutely right.

Doctor – yes everything is fine she now only needs rest and proper diet that I will explain you in person.

Shehnaaz – ya ok.

Doctor – ok.

They ended the call.

Shehnaaz smiled devilishly – ab beta Sidharth tumhe to yahan ana he padega. Fir dekhti hun kitna muhn fulate ho.

In next few hours she left in her jet to reach the destination, after reaching she did the required formalities and discussed the reports and medication from doctor. Then she met with his mom and they left the hospital to come back. Next day in evening they reached back and his mom was asked to take rest and shehnaaz asked her man to show her room.

Shehnaaz – Jimmy Sidharth Tak ye information bhi pahucha Dena ki uski mom yahan aa gayi hai.

Jimmy winded his eyes – tumhe kaise

Shehnaaz – ooho Kya Jimmy itna bhi nai pata ki main nazar rakhti hun sab pe to ye baat kaise chhupege mujse.

Jimmy – ok main Bata dunga usse.

He left from there to call Sidharth. As soon as Sidharth heard about his mom he left the work what ever he was doing and ran to mansion and asked Jimmy to show the room. Other side shehnaaz in study was watching in CCTV cameras.

Sidharth stood on door to see his mom after so many months, he was admiring her, few tears skipped from his eyes. Then  he went near her and touched her feets. Which broke her sleep.

Sidharth chocked - Ma… maa

Mom – are Kya hua mere Bache aise Kun roo raha hai, dekh main ek dam theek hoke ayi hun.

Sidharth – I missed you mom, I really missed you, while saying tears were continuesly flowing from his eyes.

Mom – bas mere Bache ab to main Tere pass he hun na, acha ye Bata tu Kun nai aya muj lene. Shehnaaz Meri bachi akele ayi thi.

Sidharth in mind – ab inko Kya bataun wo leke gayi tabi nai bataya to ab lane jaa rahi kaise bataigi, ego Jo hurt ho jati uski muj batati ya sath leke jati to.

Mom – kya hua bache, kya soch Raha hai jawab de.

Sidharth – mom wo actually bahut jaruri meeting thi yahan Jo muj kaise bhi attend karni thi bas isliye wo akele ayi.

Mom – acha theek hai aur Bata Tum dono ka kaisa chal raha hai sab theek hai na.

Sidharth – Han mom sab theek hai par abi aap Aram Karo main baad main apse bahut sari baten karunga.

He then made her sleep and covered her with quilt then kiised her forehead before leaving for study room. There shehnaaz saw he is coming this way so she shut the camera and started her working window. Sidharth entered inside without any knock.

Sidharth – tum mom ko yahan Kun layi tumhe pata hai na main apne flat main wapis shift ho gaya hun.

Shehnaaz – So what!! tum shift hue ho tumhari mom to nai.

Sidharth – and why you didn’t told me that you are going for discharge of mom.

Shehnaaz – ooho Sidharth, how much questions you have to ask make the list of it.

Sidharth – cut the crap here and answer me.

Shehnaaz – do check your mobile how many calls I have done. Then come to this tone infront of me.

Sidharth immediately checked he have so many missed calls from her number. Then he saw towards her.

Shehnaaz – Now what? Why are you looking at me like you have seen any ghost.

Sidharth – I’m Wondering the Queen who didn’t even spare a single call to any one had called me that too not once but more then decade times.

Shehnaaz – jyada khush hone ki jarurat nai hai. By the way you was one who was saying few days back I won’t will come to mansion and bla bla. What happened now.

Sidharth – Don’t say this was your trap to make me come here.

Shehnaaz – very good.

Sidharth – youuu

Shehnaaz – don’t try to. Now hestily move your things back to that room before your mom gets to know. Because doctor had clearly said don’t give her any sought of tension.

Sidharth – I will see you afterwards.

Shehnaaz – see now who have stopped you from seeing me.

Sidharth left stomping the foot in anger. Where as she smiled devilishly.

Shehnaaz – beta dekhta ja kaise tumhari he mom se tumhe daat padwaungi.

Two days have been passed in which Sidharth was all like kid of 2 years who need his mother all the time. He was just roaming around his mom, speaking to her, pouring his heart to her. Where as he had completely ignored shehnaaz in these two days didn’t even looked what if she had slept or not.
When finally his mom asked him to go in room and sleep with shehnaaz he was not agreeing then his mom sternly said on which he obediently abide. When he went in room only to find it blank. He face palmed himself.

Sidharth to himself – ye firse nai so rahi. When he recalled some things which she told him month back. No she shouldn’t have drank again. It was already very difficult to make her leave if she again no. He than ran to study.