XLI

Sidharth – ho gayi tumhari bakwas, pahli baat to muj iss baat se koi faraq nai padta ki tumne uske sath Kiya, main isliye Bola while having affinity girls goes through a lot of pain that too while a manly d*ck is inserted in there pu**y hole but you didn’t did that you just pushed in her a**hole which is more painfull than pu**y hole, that’s the reason I was quite upset. You have did like this before too in hospital with that nurse. You are also a girl how can you see other like that and do like that. Have you saw your way of inserting what was that, which seemed like virility. Yes, dildo.

Shehnaaz – for your kind information the girl who carry these stuffs with them are usually slaves of there Masters and they do more worst then this, and these girls loves that. Didn’t you saw the way girl was enjoying, firstly that girl fucked my mind and upon that you, like what have I killed someone or torment someone. If you think it was torment then you are highly mistaken, because my way of torment are more worst than this. And now for your information her master would have done more than what I did for lusting over other man after that.

Now if you have completed your task then leave me alone.

Sidharth – I’m not leaving you alone here, because you are going to  accompany me in our room.

Shehnaaz – and what made you think I will agree with you? Knitting her eyebrow.

Sidharth – I don’t think any thing, as my thinking power have been  embezzled by some cruel Queen of this mansion.

Shehnaaz puched him on face again on which he screamed as she punched on same place.

Shehnaaz – oo nazuk se Kali itne se punch pe itna Kya chila raha hai.

Sidharth – abey oo dusri baar ek he jagh Mara to chilaunga nai to Kya teri arti utarun.

Shehnaaz – dusri baar!

Sidharth – ye lo madam aap gusse main Marne ke baad yaad nai karti apne kitna mara hai.

Shehnaaz – nai

Sidharth – oohho wowww Matlab mere face ki hadi to koi jarur tuti hai.

Shehnaaz – acha ruk main Dr ko bulati hun aur koi Hadi nai tuti hai Teri to drama band kar.

Sidharth – kaisi ladki se shadi ho gayi Meri Puri jalad hai apne he pati ko bol rahi drama Kar raha hai.

After Dr went checking him.

Shehnaaz – Sidharth agar tumhe Sach main divorce chahiye to main Kal he papers ready karwa deti hun, koi jarurat nai hai mere sath jabardasti ka rishta nibhane ki.

Sidharth didn’t replied and turned his face opposite and slept in no time due to injection Dr had gave.

Shehnaaz in mind – Ye Sach main khush nai hai iss rishte se, ho bhi Kun na Maine forcefully shadi ki thi, but isne khud he to kaha tha ye iss shadi ko ek moka dena chahta hai yahi isne mujse bhi kaha to fir aisa Kya hogaya, kahin maine to kuch aisa nai kar diya, par maine aisa kuch Kiya hota to muj yaad to hota he, khair ye Sach hai ki main isse khona nai chahti par isse jabardasti rok bhi to nai sakti hun. Main papers banwa deti hun I don’t want ki Meri wajh se ye gut gut ke jiye, mere liye iski Khushi waise bhi pahle hai. Mera Kya hai aaj hun Kal nai. Ye to apni life khulke jiyega.
Sleep was far away from her eyes. Soon her practice time up and she left for that. In evening Sidharth was in his cabin discussing with one of the employee when manager came up with envelope and hand over to Sidharth. Sidharth seeing papers inside the envelope left office without uttering a single word for mansion. As soon as he reached saw her in garden area, he directly went near her and pulled her from arm to there room.

Shehnaaz – Sidharth leave me what the hell you are doing.

Sidharth didn’t replied so she again said.

Sidharth roard this time – just shut your mouth.

Both reached in room Sidharth left her with jerk. With that he thrown papers on her face.

Sidharth – woof up what all this is?

Shehnaaz – ye tumhari azadi aur Kya? Tumhe mere sath jabardasti rahne ki koi jarurat nai hai.

Sidharth – dimag to sahi hai na tumara Kya bakwas Kare ja rahi ho do hafte pahle main he tha tumhe ye bolne wala ki iss rishte ko ek moka den hum dono, to ab ye Kya hai?

He was super angry with her behavior. Here shehnaaz was confused with his behavior.

Shehnaaz – tumhe mujse chutkara chahiye tha to wo main tumhe de rahi hun, to ab Kya takleef hai tumhe.

Sidharth – tum na kisi metal assilum main apna treatment karwo pahle bahut jaruri hai wo tumhare liye.

Shehnaaz – par ab Kya problem hai tumhe, iske baad to tum iss criminal world se nikalke apni nayi zindagi shuru Kar sakte ho na? Kahin iss baat ki to chinta nai ki business chala jayga? To

Sidharth slapped her tight before she complete last line.

Sidharth – ye Jo tumhari gandagi se Bari hui soch hai na muj mat dikhao, tumhe ache se pata hai maine na pahle inn sab ke liye tumhe bola aur na ab bolunga.

Shehnaaz – To aur Kya problem hai tumhe?