III

Sidharth was still there in deep thinking – kya iss admi ka offer accept karun. Agar kuch galat hua to. Par usne Bola to sirf snoop karna hai aur usko batana hai. Par Kya main itni badi risk lun. Queen ko agar banak bhi lagi to. Sidharth itna mat soch maa ki surgery ka sawal hai, Teri life unki life ke aghe kuch nai hai. Iss waqt unki jaan bachana jyada jaruri hai. Snooping he to karni hai, main Han Kar deta hun Jo hoga dekha jayga. Par unko bolunga pahle finance arrange Kare uske baad main Kam start karunga. Abi call Kar deta hun.

And he made the call as it got connected he said I will do but first arrange the finance and then let him know where she will be found so afterwords he proceed. But that men denied for finance full in Advance he told him that he will transfer day by day on the basis of information he will be able to gather. Sidharth not having other option agreed but asked to transfer some quantum so that he can pay for now. And in next moment he received the transfer and Taking other information he did all the arrangements first he went to hospital and then to look for Queen. After some hours of spending with mother he left for snooping the Queen, he reached the said destination where she can be found. Queen can be facing her back in some event. He was informing that men in every next hour.

A day full went and what ever information he was getting like where she was going, to whom she was speaking All the details he was giving that men, but in full day he didn’t saw her face. Like this one more day passed. But on third day when he was following her Sana caught that someone is following her. So she asked her mens to do the needful. As her single Indication they get what she said.

Next Sidharth opened the eyes and found himself in dark room all tied. He tried to wiggle and free himself when voice came.

Queen – No benefit to wiggle as you won’t be able to come out of this

Sidharth – who is this? And why I’m tied like this here?

Queen – first don’t question me. And second who asked you to snoop me. Tell me that or face the consequences.

Sidharth – Queen?

Queen – yes queen. Now tell me without wasting my much time.

Sidharth – I’m not snooping you.

Queen – bad lier, you think I don’t get the things

Sidharth – ok sorry but please leave me and I don’t know who was that men he asked me against money which I was in need.

Queen – I want truth who send you to snoop me? This time she roared

Sidharth – I’m not lying. Please believe me.

Queen came to his direction and slapped him so hard and pulled his hairs along with clutched his jaw

Queen – last time I’m asking you who asked you? Other wise I will not be responsible for what next happening to you.

Sidharth – this is truth you can find out I was in need of money and when I was in park someone came with offer. I asked also but he didn’t revealed his identity.

Queen gave a cut on his bicep which made him cry out loudly she didn’t stopped there putted some salt and red chillies on cut Sidharth was whimpering in pain and saying same thing. But suddenly

Sidharth – if you want in my mobile phone there is number of him you can check the person who asked me to snoop you.

Sana signals her men to do and her men went.

Queen – That I will check and other thing why you was in need of money.

Sidharth – because my mother is suffering from brain tumor and doctor of XYZ hospital asked me to deposit 25 Lakhs in two weeks.

Queen – Name of doctor?

Sidharth – why?

Queen pulling his hairs – tell me the name instead of questioning back.

Sidharth – Dr. Malhotra.

She left and was moving out

Sidharth – please open me now my mother would be waiting for me.

Queen – you won’t be allowed to get release till that bastard is not in our capitative.

Sidharth – please my mom is alone there in hospital.

But she left from there.

Queen was in her room and made the call, and arranged for his mother’s treatment in J.W GOETHE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL IN FRANKFURT.

In next one hour her mens came up with information about Sidharth and that men who asked him to snoop her. She looked all the details related to Sidharth and then made her way to tourcher room for that men.

She came near Sidharth and cut the rope with knife she was holding and pulled him by hairs to other side where that men was laying.

Queen – see him properly is this the same men who asked you for snooping.

Sidharth – yes he is the one.

Queen – ok

Sidharth – please now can I go my mother she will get worried not finding me.

Queen – no stay still

Sidharth – please. I’m begging you let me go.

Queen – “I said no stay here” she shouted this time

Sidharth became quite but the next room was filled with screams.

Men – no no please Maine kuch nai kiya I didn’t did anything

Queen beating him with Hunter and asking who said you to snoop queen.

Men – no I don’t know please leave me.

Queen – if you won’t tell me who asked you or for whom you are working for the tourcher level will increase only.

Men – I don’t know please believe me.

Queen – ok now bear.