XX

It’s been two days to there marriage nothing had been changed it was like marriage had not taken place, but that kharbanda who went underground she tried to find him but failed. As he smartly erased his traces from where he was staying hided. As he found that she had married. Which was making her go nuts. She was in boxing ring taking out her anger on punching bag. No one was aware where she is. Jimmy after sometime was searching her as her cell phone was also in study. He didn’t found her. It’s being evening, Jimmy thought to ask Sidharth either he knows or not. But he too denied. It was almost night but they were not known, now they were getting tensed as she don’t go without informing any where.

In ring she was taking out her frustration and knuckles too have started bleeding.

Shehnaaz – how can that bastard be alive I had killed him that time only then how. How can he came back.

She was shouting her lungs out. Last night she got to know from her secret sources that bloody kharbanda have ran away but with that one more shocking news she had got that the men who killed her parents infront of her eyes, whom she had killed by passing bullits from his body, when police also declared that rascal is dead then how can he be alive. And in morning she got the evidence of that.

In mantion every guard was being asked if they had saw her or not, then after n hour they got to know she is in ring. It’s already past half night. Sidharth and Jimmy rushed there. She was fainted. Jimmy immediately asked Sidharth to take her to room and called the doctor. Till doctor come Sidharth took the aid kit and cleaned the blood.

Sidharth in mind – what the hell is happened suddenly which made her like this. Who use to tourcher others is in this condition. I’m unable to understand her.

Jimmy – shehnaaz Bache uth ankhe khol Kya hua hai.

Doctor also reached and checked her with that proscribed some medicine which one of the men got.

Jimmy was there only not moving. Sidharth too was shocked that what happened in 24 hours as before that everything was normal.

Outside mens.

Men 1 – mam ko pahle baar aisa dekha hai akhir Kya hua hoga aisa.

Men 2 – Sach keh rahe ho hum jab se yahan pe hai mam ne kabi kisi ko Bina matalb kharoch Tak nai di. Par aaj unko aisa dekh ke bahut bura lag raha hai.

Men 1 – Sach kaha yaar humari wo sherni wali mam he achi hai. Wo to humare Bina bataye bhi humari kitni madad karti hai. Sach main humari wo purani wali queen wapis chahiye.

Sidharth who came down to take water heard them speaking which made him confused that why they want that ruthless queen. But shrugged the thoughts and left.
Its been almost 5 hours she hadn’t woke up. Jimmy and Sidharth was still there awake.

Jimmy – Sidharth tum dono ne fight wagera ki hai Kya. Ya koi baat hui ho.

Sidharth – nai to even shadi ke baad se hum dono ne ek word bhi exchange nai kiya.

Jimmy – to aisa Kya ho gaya Jo ye ring main gayi. Wahn to ye tabi jati hai jab koi baat pareshan Kar rahi ho isko ya kisi baat pe hadh de jyada gussa ho.

Sidharth – muj idea nai hai par raat ko sone se pahle Tak sahi thi. Achanak Kya hua muj bhi nai samj aa raha.

Jimmy – theek hai uthe to main khud he puch lunga. Par please usko tum kuch mat puchna.

Sidharth – theek hai.

Jimmy in mind – ye itni gusse main to tab dekhi thi Maine jab isne apne maa baap ke khooni ko Mara tha. Par aaj aisa Kya ho gaya. Vinay kharbanda ke piche to ye sab nai kiya hoga isne.

After a hour she perceived. She was trying to get up but failed when Sidharth supported her to rest with hardboard. She was weak little as because of blood loss and not having anything in her stomach.

Sidharth – aise he baitho, khana mangwata hun.

Shehnaaz – I don’t want anything. Leave me alone.

Sidharth – so that you again harm yourself like this.

Jimmy – shehnaaz please kha lo. Thora sa he.

Shehnaaz – fine.

One of servant brought the food and Jimmy made her eat as her right hand was badly hurt.

Sidharth was watching all this, he too was thinking what had happened which have turned her that much muddled. May be tommorow we are leaving she became some normal. He came back from his thoughts when Jimmy said

Jimmy – Sidharth please kya tum Bahar jaoge thori der.

Sidharth – Han Han Kun nai par please aap aise please mat Bola karo acha nai lagta.

Jimmy - theek hai.

Sidharth left both of them alone.

Jimmy – kya hua hai, aise to kabi behave nai Kiya fir Kal kaise.

She didn’t replied.

Jimmy – jawab milega.

Shehnaaz – that bloody marron haramzada kharbanda jisne maa papa ko Mara, he is still alive after I shot him in between his chest.

Jimmy – we will kill him again. In all this why you are hurting yourself.

Shehnaaz – Because those flashes are coming again and again infront of my eyes then what should I do.

Jimmy – Ok do one thing we are finding him till then you go with Sidharth, the island you asked to prepare.

Shehnaaz – ok, ask to prepare the jet. But till then search them I want them alive without any scratches.

Jimmy – ok. Now cheer up. And don’t think much.