V

In mean Time he completed the work and when he saw there was some big amounts which were received in hospital account but then transferred to that doctor’s account and he further checked that too. Only to properly present the details in front of queen. He came to queen and told her everything with showing all the data he had collected.

Queen – that mother fucker…. He will see now who is queen even after warning he did the same thing this time he is gone. He thinks queen can’t do anything.

Then only she told her mens to make arrangements and in hour she reached hospital. Sidharth too accompanied her.

When she was moving to the doctor’s cabin one ward boy stopped her.

WB – aap andar nai jaa sakti.

Queen – and who the hell are you to stop me.

WB – Hume kaha Gaya hai andar kisi ko na Jane de.

Queen – if you won’t move, I will shoot you.

WB – acha mazak hai bahen par main apko nai Jane dunga.

Queen took out her gun and shot his both knees and said – ab jab Tak main uss doctor ko handle nai karti tab Tak Tera ilaz nai hoga.

Saying so she moved to cabin and the scene in front of her was not so shocking but that was definitely shocking for Sidharth. As that doctor was fucking nurse. When they heard the voice of thud both faced the door and both were trying to cover them selves as both were caught in intimating position.

Queen – dare you both touched the cloths leave them there.

She went near that doctor and pulled him by his phallus. This made him bawl out from pain. But she didn’t paid any heed and asked her one of women to pull that nurse and the she was pulled harshly with hairs. Queen reached garden area and kicked doctor and then nurse.

Queen – Sidharth call all the doctors and staff here and arrange our mens outside the every ward in half n hour and look after them you are not allowed to see what will happen here.

Sidharth immediately did the same as she was roaring like lioness.

Queen – you bloody, you again went against my order and not once many times. Now you will see the repercussions but before that in working hours leaving the patients you was enjoying.. ohho not only you, you both now everyone will watch the show what you were doing behind the doors.

And you all see this and further happening with them and take the lesson if I found any other doing like them then the repercussions would be worst.

Then again moved to the doctor and nurse who were pleading her since then but she was like deaf and said to doctor now you will fuck her in front of everyone and you don’t have to stop until I ask you to stop and you all look at them what will happen when you will disobey the queen and do your personal works during working hours, nurse was now pleading holding her knees asking for forgiveness but then queen said if he won’t fuck you right now then my two mens will do the work now choice is yours.
Nurse then asked doctor to do as she don’t want by doubling so that doctor started and was neither stopping nor slowing the speed and other side nurse was just scream… it went for 5 hours almost then queen asked then to stop.

( I don't support anything as written above 👹👹 as there can be more other ways )

Queen – now the punishment for disobeying me, to doctor the amount in your account is laying will be adjusted with your future salary and till then you won’t get any single penny and most importantly you are not going to work as doctor you will be watchman here with that your pay will be adjusted as per pay of watchman and to nurse you are going to look after martury for next three months ( as while joining she clearly denied for martury being not able to see bodies ), not allowed to go home this is for doctor you too till the time your pay is not adjusted you will also stay here in quarter alloted to other watchman in sharing and my one men will be here to watch you all. Now get back to your work quickly.

Everyone was scared to the death by her threatening and immediately ran and one of staff also picked that ward boy for treatment, here queen with her mens left the hospital. Sidharth who had witnessed partial incident was hating her to the core of his heart.

Sidharth thinking – how can be someone became that much cruel she too is girl how can she ask like that to fuck… aaahhh she is totally Psycho or say heart of stone.

They in mean time reached the mantion and Queen asked Sidharth to have meals and go back to room which one of her man will show and by next day to handle her schedule of  business as assistant. He had dinner and moved to room, room was so big having every facility, long closet with clothes. Study table, couch in balcony, beautiful view from balcony.

Sidharth – This is so beautiful but everything is from slaughtering the peoples. In what mess I have been fallen from where i can’t even back out otherwise my mom, she will ask to stop my mom’s treatment which I can’t afford so for that I have to agree with her all conditions.

Thinking this he slept. Next morning his slumber broke with the voice of gun shots. He woke up and saw the time.

Sidharth – it’s 4 in the morning, and these gun shots, is she killing people early morning or what?

And moved to see from window, there in backyard of mantion she was practicing the mow downing.

Sidharth – don’t she sleep? Someone tell her it’s wee hours people sleep this time and not practicing like this. But wait she is blind folded after that too she is streaking exactly where it should be. She have a good talent then why she use this for slaughtering. What you have to do with that Sidharth go and sleep back again, but how this noise is eating my head. This is my first morning here and I’m that much frustrated how will manage in future. Leave it Sidharth it’s going to be your destiny. Let’s change and head towards gym for that too you have to ask someone.