XLIII

Operator agreed and rolled the movie. Here Sidharth came back and movie played on screen. She was staring at screen and widen her eyes after discerning the name of movie.

Shehnaaz in mind - ye Kya pagal wagal hai Kya ye Kya movie boli hai, bolun isko ya nai pahle he badak gaya tha ab Kya karun Maine pahle kabi aisi movie dekhi Tak nai dekhna to dur ki baat hai chalane Tak nai di aaj tak kisi ko aur ye operator iski to, uss bechare ko bhi Kya bolun jab apne he bande ne khel liya to, par ab Kya karun. Chal shehnaaz dekh le jaise kisi ko torcher karti hai waise he. Par asal main to mere liye torment hai ye. Par isko pata nai lagne dungi ki muj problem ho rahi hai warna ye issi baat pe shuru hojayga isse moka mil jayga.

( Maine koi specific movie ka Nam mention nai kiya hai but imagine karlo Hollywood adult movie aghe aap sab samjadar ho 😈... )

Movie started it was going good and in between he was watching her expressions but was amazed to perceive that she was with poker face no reaction some where didn't expected this, but he few times more discerned. There came one of the boldest scene of movie which was end point for shehnaaz as the earlier scenes were making her feel differently but she was hiding it but that scene made her loose some where, she was still trying to control which made some change in her expressions and that was the only time Sidharth caught her, reading her expressions he smiled innerly like he won the world. The scene was where main lead was latching the bust of lead actress along side was fingering with his all four at the same time, and that lead was screaming with pleasure. The next shehnaaz saw main lead is inserting his virility in leads cu*t. And then was moving. And unknowingly shehnaaz touched her pu**y. And that was the time Sidharth perceived her again.

Sidharth in mind - she is getting her harmones changed that means she is getting affected but I know she won't accept this. Now what she will further do is something I surely want to know. Should I ask her why she did, no it won't sound good. Wait for her reaction.

Shehnaaz in mind - what is happening with me and why the hell my hand moved to that place. Why I'm feeling like to do the same which is happening there in the movie. Damnnn these harmones for the first time they are making me feel like this, but why suddenly Happening this. Should I ask Sidharth to do the same with me? A piece of garbage what you will say him, do fuck me a stupid girl. He even is not ready to accept me and now this, I can't even ask someone else. I should ask him to leave as I won't be able to watch all this. Ya that will be the best option.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth.

Sidharth - Han bol kuch chahiye.

Shehnaaz - shall we go back I'm not feeling well.

Sidharth - Don't be kidding with me, I know you are saying this on purpose because you don't care about health as per your past record.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth please

Sidharth - yaar no there is only 35 minutes remaining after that only we will leave not before and you can't leave alone.

Shehnaaz in mind - What the fuck? Why he is doing this. Now I have to watch this without having any other choice. I know till the end I will be dead for sure.

Sidharth in mind - Darling I know you are not able to watch all this, but take this as a torment you have to watch till end. And I'm sure the senerio is going to come after some good minutes will make you feel hell. And I surely want your reaction on that.

As the movie continued and after few minutes there come a scene where leads were in 69 position and pleasuring each other, this was going on her nerves she was just controlling but the next scene she was not in control and held Sidharth's hand tightly. The scene was where male lead pinching and stretching the t**s of female lead alond side male lead was eating female lead's pu**y.

Sidharth was very well aware what was happening with her still he asked.

Sidharth - shehnaaz Kya hua?

Shehnaaz stammered - kuch nai Kya hoga.

Sidharth - tumne aise Kun pakda hai muj.

Shehnaaz - jaise?

Sidharth pointed her, she immediately removed her hand from his and composed herself. Finally movie got finish she took the sigh of relief. While they were in car.

Sidharth - tum aise Kun behave Kar rahi thi?

Shehnaaz - kaise?

Sidharth - jaise wahn kar rahi thi pahle bhi to tumne wo sab apni ankhon ke samne dekha hai bahut baar to ab Kya hua.

Shehnaaz - kuch bhi nai hua aur koi alag reaction nai tha Jo tha wo normal tha.

Sidharth in mind - ziddi dekh to accept bhi nai Kar paa rahi.

Shehnaaz in mind - ye muj Kya ho raha tha Maine pahle bhi to ye sab dekha tha to achanak. Shehnaaz shut your bloody mind it is creating mess only for you.

Both reached back mansion. They changed into comfortable, and laid on there sides of bed. Where Sidharth drifted to sleep but at the same time she was getting flashes of intimacy scenes. She was trying hard to sleep but unable because of that she was irritated. Some where she thought to ask him do the same but next moment she was thinking what he will think of her.