XXIV

Sidharth – why don’t you leave this world. When you also know there is nothing in the world you are.

Shehnaaz – why are you caring for all of sudden.

Sidharth – just a thought came to say I said and as a friend I can say you are not allowed to object.

Shehnaaz – do the hell with your concern, don’t get attached to me. And don’t ask me what I should do or not.

Sidharth – why are you shouting?  I just said you what was offensive in that.

Shehnaaz – can you spare me alone.

Sidharth – fine.

Both after sometime reached mansion back. And everything was like before. The day they came back in night Sidharth spoke to his mother who was making him understand about relations and how they can be brittle. And how to be calm and do sought of things. And shehnaaz who was only waiting for kharbanda to be in her shackled.

Since two days they have back from island, she instructed her secret mens to find the whole details and get those bloody rascals infront of her with a threat if they failed will loose there dear life before leaving for Island, so they were in work to find as soon as possible. After coming she was taking follow ups of there work.

Next day they connected her and told that senior kharbanda is in there fetter.

Soon as she got to know she left Without informing. There she reached at her secret place, her blood boiled seeing the person in front of her eyes who killed her parents and forced her to became a ruthless brat.

She went near to the person who laughed at her evilly saying his son surely will kill her. She grabbed his chin harshly.

Shehnaaz - son of you, she laughed out sarcastically, the one who left you to die tourcherfull death. You still think he can do anything to me. You both are just the piece of drainage waste. Which I'm going to flash. Today is your day to get flash and soon your son will also be, as queen always pay backs being it's for good deed or for bad.

Kharbanda - you won't be able to find my son, you can kill me, as my age is also of to die that won't affect me. But my son will make sure to ruin you. Even if he will be killed by you but not before making damage to you.

That was it for her she started to torment that old men,  she started piercing roof style iron nails in his body to make him shout in immense pain.

While she was doing all the flashes how he killed her parents were coming, which was adding fuel to her anger, more she was becoming crurl, deaf, emotionless

While she was doing all the flashes how he killed her parents were coming, which was adding fuel to her anger, more she was becoming crurl, deaf, emotionless. The one who at some point of time use to cry seeing someone in pain but now that was not even affecting for single second to her. Blood was ozing like some river from his body finally she shot in middle of his head and asked mens to take this corpas and burn that ritually.

Shehnaaz to herself - That vinay kharbanda the bloody marron that too won't be able to skip from me. He too needed the lesson. And surely I will give him. Now I need to leave other wise the rain of questions will be started from Jimmy who suddenly have become overlly protective for me. Indeed he always have protected me after mom dad. But I have became too harsh with him, because I don't wanted to fall in emotions which my enemies like kharbanda use against me, and harm them.

In some time she reached back and as per her thoughts they started rain of questions. But she without any respond went to her room. As her face have some stains of blood. Sidharth who was almost shocked seeing her face having blood stains. But that was common for Jimmy.

Sidharth – uncle what was that, she has blood stains that means she?

Jimmy – yes she killed someone and I can guess who can be that.

Sidharth – who?

Jimmy – the person who killed her parents, no one known that he was alive but when she got to know that person is alive made her go wild.

Sidharth can ask further there came a voice.

Shehnaaz – Sidharth I want all the files of recent projects in half n hour right in my study and Jimmy contract files also.
Saying so she left. Sidharth gave her files which she asked and so as Jimmy. Sidharth was in room laying on bed lost in his thoughts.

Sidharth’s standpoint – Ye apne emotions ko shupati hai ya Sach main emotions khatam ho chuke hai iske andar se. Muj to samaj he nai aa Raha thori der pahle ye blood se latti Hui ayi thi aur ab isne files dene ke liye aise Bola jaise kuch bhi nai hua hai,  aur agar iske andar abi bhi emotions hai to wo main pata karke rahunga, par Kya karun aisa jisse pata chale. Aur ye abi Tak ayi Kun nai hai itni raat ho gayi hai.

While thinking all this he drifted to deep seista. Next day was same she carried her routine like before and Sidharth too woke up like that only by hearing to gun shots. Then whole day was same as nothing much happened, in night Sidharth was in room and shehnaaz was whole day in study, Sidharth waited for her to come back. But when she didn’t came back till late he was thinking,