XXVI

Next day in office only Sidharth was there to study more about business. When he heard some speaking,

Rajesh – yaar Akash shart laga le sir ne offer Diya hoga bed warm karne ke liye

Akash – agar mam ne Bola ho bed warm ke liye aur uske badle ye sab Diya ho to!

Rajesh – tumhe lagta hai mam aisa karegi impossible, ya to fir sir ne phasaya hoga.
They were continuesly speaking venom, then there Sidharth show up his face and both went back to there work and dared not to look at him but left not before warning.
The words those employees spoke were not leaving alone Sidharth, those were ragging in his mind. And he was getting frustrated with all the things. Still Sidharth tried to ignore, next day there was meeting in office for Sidharth’s Taking responsibility about matters and to know them. After few hours meeting end while directors were leaving, one of the director stayed back and asked Sidharth that he wants to ask something he too agreed.

Director – are only owner of this company and her others too?

Sidharth – I’m not getting you!

Director – don’t be so innocent buddy I know how you have got this ownership.

Sidharth – what are you trying to say, speak to the point.

Director – ok, then how many companies you got to warm the bed with her?

Sidharth – what the hell are saying this?

Director – oohho don’t be so dumb or innocent, do you think the Billionaire of the world will marry a mere assistant of her whom she hired few months back.

Sidharth – you are now crossing the limit, if still continued I will rip you off.

Director – nice wings you have got. By the way enjoy the amorous nights with her.

Sidharth roared – just get out  right now.

Director went, but leaving frustrated angry Sidharth behind. He was trying to calm himself but nothing was working to calm him, like this day went and returned mansion. After dinner shehnaaz asked him for some files and the day in office, when she asked for day in office he busrt on,

Sidharth – tumhari problem Kya hai muj aaj clearly Bata do, pahle Meri mom ka treatment karwaya fir muj se jabardasti yahan Kam karne ke liye mazboor Kiya wahn Tak kafi nai tha to mujse Meri marzi ke Bina shadi ki, yahan Tak bhi tumhara Dil nai bhara Jo office ka owner declare kiya, tum Kya sabko apne hath ki katputli samjti ho, Jo jab Mann main Aya bol diya aur Kar diya, pata hai tuj main emotions nai hai fir bhi main bhi insaan hun muj Kya acha lagta Kya nai main apne hisab se sochunga, Maine aaj Tak kisi aur ki cheez ko apna nai Bola aur tumne Bina mujse ek baar bhi discuss Kiya ye announcement kardiya that he is my husband and now owner of the company, the marriage which doesn’t even exist for me. Please I request you Meri life ke faisle Lena band karo, muj Meri life sukoon se jeene do, correction sukoon to yahan pe hai he nai Kam se Kam Shanti se jeene do, tumhe kisi baat se faraq nai padta hoga par muj padta hai aur bahut padta hai, kunki muj main na bhagwan ne aur Meri mom ne emotions nam ki cheez ka beej boya tha, tumhare jaise nai Jo itna brutually kisi ko Marne ke baad bhi relax hoke baithi reh jaise kuch nai hua. Please muj baksh do main tumhara koi kaidi nai hun na hi tumhara gulam, Jo tum ye sab Kar rahi ho jahn Tak Meri mom ki baat hai Maine tumhe nai Bola tha tumne khudse Kiya hai. To maherbani kark muj inn sab se azad Karo tabi normal pahle jaise life jee paun.
He left in anger without even glancing at her, today he rant out everything which he was holding in his heart and mind, here shehnaaz was little amazed, that what suddenly happened to him and the way he rant out was not the way he use to put his things infront of any one. But then she composed herself and asked her mens to follow him as he was way too angry while leaving, after instructing mens she started thinking what may have been happen to make him react like this.

She was in her thoughts when Jimmy came and told her that he is safe, but then he asked her what took place to make him angry this much, she told him the way he said,

Jimmy – office main kuch hua tha kya? Kunki jis din se office Gaya hai us din se he upset lag raha tha and usse pahle he was all ok.

Shehnaaz – I don’t know about that, jis din Announcement ki tabi to office main kuch nai hua aisa.

Jimmy – to ek baar CCTV footage check Kar lo pata chal jayga.

Shehnaaz – ye sahi rahega. Then she started the footage in her laptop.

After some time She was shocked to see and hear the conversation of some employees. Jimmy too got shock. Then shehnaaz told Jimmy that she will first handle them in respectfull manner in office and then take all of them to den and that director in separate room of den, Jimmy agreed and went from there. Shehnaaz then thought to give some time to Sidharth but the words he spoke hitted her.