XXVII

Shehnaaz to herself – Sidharth ko aise kaise lag sakta hai ki main usko puppet bana ke rakha hai, aunty ki treatment karwayi na bas aur Kya Kiya, usko Maine apne yahn Kam ke liye to isliye Bola Taki usko ye na lage ki Maine uspe koi ahisan Kiya hai. Manti hun shadi ka Jo tha wo Maine apni ego ko satisfy karne ke liye Kiya par Maine uske baad bhi usko aisa feel to nai hone Diya ki main usko control Kar rahi hun, aur rahi baat company ki wo to Jo Mera hai wo uska bhi to hai, waise iss company ki legal formalities jaldi khatam karwani hogi. Aur inn employees ki to upar se wo director usko to double torture karungi Sala ini bakwas Kiya hai.

Then she moved to room, she was awake till late because she was not able to sleep and second waiting for Sidharth. He came late in the night and saw her awake but without saying anything he moved to Washroom to take quick shower, then he came out and slept to his side without uttering a single word. Shehnaaz saw this but didn’t said any thing because she know he use to think a lot on something like before.

Shehnaaz – Kal main bhi office chal rahi hun.

Sidharth didn’t respond, then he slept and she too tried to but was failed, she can’t even able to go for practice as a result she was changing the sides only.

Next day both left for office and Sana asked for all to be in conference room again but this time she didn’t asked Sidharth to join. So he was in cabin.

In conference room everyone stood and wished her morning and after her sitting all were sitting

Shehnaaz in loud voice – have I asked you all to sit

They stood straight. And she started not in normal voice, she was loud and angry.

Shehnaaz – when in my last visit I asked you all the give same respect which I hold after that too few of you crossed your limits. What the hell all you think of yourself. Boss Don’t visit us regularly she won’t get to know, then for all your kind attention there are CCTV cameras which are under me to keep check in you all.

What you have spoke was point in me, what words were used warming up the bed, you all are very interested in my married no no correction sex life. I’m warning you All again if I found you all disrespecting Sidharth then I will make sure you all loose the job And won’t be getting for next many years any where till my wish. You All will be jobless for next few or many years may be life time. Got my point or I have to explain in my way, I hope know one wanted to see my way so better I don’t get to know like this again. And don’t you all know the company you all are working is of Sidharth shukla's? Don’t you all have visited the site of company to know about it?
All were standing head down in guilt and fear specially those who spoke bullshit and were praying that she don’t say them.

Shehnaaz – move out except those who were splitting vemon, by your own self other wise consequences will be worse.

Every one was leaving and culprits were shivering in fear. When all left there were only seven one girl and rest boys. Before she could say they start begging her for forgiveness and saying this will not happen again. They were continuesly asking her to forgive them.

Shehnaaz – why are you all saying sorry and asking to forgive, you were interested in our sex life am I  correct.

They were silent and looking down.

Shehnaaz roared – am I correct or not!!

Employee – mam please mam we are sorry and it won’t happen again we are genuinely sorry please mam please!!

Shehnaaz – last chance if I found you again then you all have to be  ready for worst consequences. It’s not mere warning take it seriously. And ask sorry from your boss for whom you all spoke bullshit. Move!!

They all went out and shehnaaz left for den and told Jimmy only to catch director no one else.

Here employees were scared how to face him or go infront of him and how to say. Finally one of them knocked his Cabin door. After getting permission they entered.

Sidharth – bolo

Employee – sir we all are extremely sorry for our behavior and the words we spoke in last few days. Please accept our sorry, we are really guilty for bitching that way.

Sidharth – it’s ok. You all can resume your work.

Employee – Thank you sir.

When they were moving out of his cabin.

Sidharth – where is shehnaaz?

Employee – sir mam left few minutes before.

Sidharth – ok.

Other side,

Director – who the hell are you and why you have tied me like this? Open it damnit or else I will sue all of you. Open this.

In mean time shehnaaz reached.

Shehnaaz – main wahi hun jiski sex life main tuje bahut intrest hai.

Director stammeringly – sh…sh...shehnaaaz m…mamm

Shehnaaz – bahut jaldi pahechan liya.

Director – please leave me please.

Shehnaaz – abi to kuch der pahle bol rahe the case karunga ye wo.

Director – nai nai main kuch nai karunga please muj Jane do.

Shehnaaz – aise kaise tumhe to pura detail main bataungi Meri sex life ke related.
Director nai muj nai Janna please chhod do muj Jane do.

Shehnaaz – are yaar koi muj bataye to how man can be frustrated during sex.

Her man – mam jab ache se nikalne nai milta aur L**d tight ho jati hai par usko ch**ne ke liye nai milta tabi.

Shehnaaz – to tum logon ko maza ayga jab iske sath ye sab hoga.

Her man – mam bahut maza ayga isko tadapte hue dekh ke

Director – noooo nai aisa mat karna please aisa mat karna main maafi mangta hun Jo bhi Maine Bola tha uske liye par please nai aisa mat karna.