IV

Queen – ok now bear.

With this she shot his legs this made that men scream aloud. But that was not enough she put the salt with red chilli powder to make him scream more.

Queen – tell me for whom you work for.

Men was whimpering in pain.

Sidharth – why you are beating him like this he may not know that person.

Queen – have I asked you for your opinion if you again opened your this fucking mouth then forget your mother forever.

Sidharth – noooo you can’t do anything to my mother.

Queen – I can

Sidharth – ok I’m not saying anything but please don’t harm my mom.

Queen – better and remember one thing don’t ever try to explain me what I have to do and keep your voice down in front of me.

She did not heard his voice.

Queen – speak up you bloody. You got me or not.

Sidharth – yes.. yes I will remember.

Then she moved to the men.

Queen – you are opening your fucking mouth or want to die every day.

Men – I don’t know the person.

That was it for her patience she put the burning rod and placed on wound where she shot him.

Men – aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh…  Batata hun please remove this, please remove this I’m telling you whatever I know.

Then she placed the rod again in it’s place.

Queen – wow that’s amazing, I will use that rod only with every one as this doesn’t waste my much time. Now speak up.

Men – I’m small theif of this local area. Before one week I came in contact with one person, actually I was trying to get his wallet but he caught me but some how I managed to make my self free from him but then he said to do work for me and told me to find a person to snoop queen and your location was also send by that men only. Then I found this guy and asked him to do your snooping.

Queen pulled his hairs – who is that bastard.

Men –  I exactly don’t know the name but yes I know his surname that kharbanda.

Queen – This rascal vinay kharbanda. He is gone but not that easily said with evil smirk And then said to her men. Get all the details of him and currently where he will be found.

After that hours passed and in mean Time his mother was also shifted to Frankfurt. She herself went and spoke with his mother but asked her not to say anything now to Sidharth and she too agreed as Sana was overly sweet with her. Here Sidharth was in some room sitting helplessly. But then she called him.

Sidharth – Please let me go now I need to make arrangements for finance.

Queen – no need of it your mother is shifted to world’s one of best hospital for treatment.

Sidharth – but where and why you did this. I want to meet my mother.

Queen – you won’t. And one more thing you have to work as my bodyguard or assistant for my business what ever you want but you will be around me 24 hours.

Sidharth – I don’t want to stay here. I hate crimes and specially criminals. I don’t want to make my hands dirty in this.

Queen – Choice is yours do as I’m saying or just a call I will stop them from treatment. You have exactly five minutes.

Sidharth – but why are you doing this.

Queen – it’s my longing. Don’t waste your time. You only have 3 minutes left.

Sidharth was in delima he accept or not because one side is his mother and other side is his morals.

Sidharth in mind – God why are you doing this. You know I hate this world but you are making me part of it. And upon that under her. I have to see crimes, murders, so on for all 24 hours. Please God help me out from this situation.

Queen – 10… 9… 8… 7…. 6… 5… 4…. 3…. 2….

Sidharth – wait I agree but on condition

Queen – do you think i will comply

Sidharth – please as a request

Queen – what?

Sidharth – I don’t want to be part of any crime, don’t even want to witness it. And will handle your business as assistant.

Queen – accepted. But if I found you are trying to be over smart with me then one call your mother’s

Sidharth – noo, I won’t do anything against you but don’t do anything with my mom she is my life.

Queen – cool and your mother’s treatment will start by tomorrow.

Sidharth – Thank you so much for this.

Queen – now tell me the name of doctor who asked you for money and was one or someone else too was with doctor that time.

Sidharth – only one doctor was there who asked me.

Queen – ok now do one thing bring all the financial records of hospital and personal of that doctor.

Sidharth – ok. He was leaving when she said

Queen – You only have 6 hours to get the details and you can ask mens to do the needful.

Sidharth – it will be done before 6 hours.

Queen – good.

Sidharth left but something was in his mind. While doing the work he was thinking where I have seen her? Why I’m getting soft and accepting her demands? Why the same is looking like I have seen her before? Leave it Sidharth don’t think much on it otherwise your brain will blast. Do the work as soon as possible.