XXXIX

Shehnaaz tied hands of girl and pushed the dildo harshly in her asshole. There shehnaaz also found the remote to control it. She made that on high speed. With that she pushed the cloth in her mouth. Then she called Sidharth to ask him to leave.

Shehnaaz – Sidharth tum niklo muj dusre side Jana hai urgent call aya hai mom Ghar pe akeli hogi usko medicines bhi deni hai to tum niklo main ati hun.

Without waiting for his reply she cut the call. There Sidharth became confused but left as his priority was giving medicines to his mom.

Shehnaaz – woww ab mere pass acha khasa time mil gaya ab tumhe kon bachayga.

Then she saw that girl was about to, so she reduced the speed of dildo. And again speeded to high. She again reduced and took out the cloth. Next moment she pulled out the dildo making her scream.
Shehnaaz – now better you got the lesson on whom to see with lust.

Girl – sorry please leave me I won’t do this again.

Shehnaaz – better.

Shehnaaz then freed her and left for mansion. As after reaching she entered there room with the question from him.

Sidharth – why you did that with that girl?

Shehnaaz – what?

Sidharth – Don’t be oversmart with me I saw you what you was doing in washroom there.

Flashback Start

Sidharth was waiting for her there as she took more time then usual time. So he thought to tend her to know why she is taking much time. As he reached he saw door little open before he could call her, he saw her pushing something in the hole of that girl, he immediately left from there to table and after her call he left for mansion.

Flashback End

Shehnaaz – fine, she was lusting over my man, and for that she needed that punishment and those kinky stuff was her only.

Sidharth – why you felt jealous all of sudden?

Shehnaaz – jealous of whom? That kinky! Know ways.

Sidharth – then why you did that to her.

Shehnaaz – because of that kind of girls marriages break.

Sidharth – this is not the answer of my question.

Shehnaaz – what you want to say that you are not my man?

Sidharth – when I said that.

Shehnaaz – then why you are behaving like this and firing the questions on me I did what was right she shouldn’t lust over other’s man’s.

Sidharth – Don’t you feel that was too much.

Shehnaaz – not at all she herself use those materials. Now let me change yaar I’m too tired.

Sidharth – fine do whatever you want to do, who I’m to say, that too to the queen who don’t listen ohho correction who don’t dare to accept the truth.

Shehnaaz – fine I was feeling jealous happy now.

Sidharth – but why you was feeling like that?

Shehnaaz – I don’t know, it’s just I didn’t liked the way she was dribbling over you. Now can I go for  change.

Sidharth – go who have stopped you see I didn’t even have holded you.

Shehnaaz – you!

Sidharth – go quickly Change don’t waste time now.

Sidharth laid on his side of bed, in few minutes shehnaaz too came out changing and laid on her side.

Shehnaaz – Sidharth aise Kun so Raha hai roj ke jaise so.

Sidharth no reply

Shehnaaz – are yaar ab ye sadna band kar.

Sidharth slept in no time where as she was calling him to sleep regular way, when she moved little to see he was slept.

Shehnaaz in mind - ye to so bhi gaya merko kaise nind aygi isko pata bhi hai muj nai ati nind mushkil se to iske sath sone main ane lagi thi nind. Par ab Kya karun, ek baat mere samaj main nai ayi main Kun jealous ho rahi thi aur Kya Bola tha main my man, ye kya hua mere sath.

Shehnaaz’s heart – tumhara hai to tumhara he bologi na kisi aur ka to nai bologi.

Shehnaaz’s mind – Par fir bhi aise kaise bol sakti hun, aur ye Kya soch Raha hoga.

Shehnaaz’s heart – Kya sochega biwi hun uski aur waise bhi dono ne mutually he decide kiya tha rishte ko moka dene ka.

Shehnaaz’s mind – moka diya tha ye nai tha uss main ki main hak jataun aise

Shehnaaz's heart – haq to tumhe shadi ke sath he mila tha aur wo Tera he hai.

Shehnaaz – ahhhh aise to main pakka pagal ho jaungi aur ye nind ye bhi to nai aa rahi. Kya karun iska, mom ke pass jaun, na na unko fir batana padega kya hua tha. Practice ke liye, na wo bhi nai Kar sakti iss time. Kam ka bhi Mann nai hai, mom ke pass he chali jati hun pucha to Bata dungi uss main Kya hai kuch galat thori Kiya hai.

She left for his mother’s room. There she slept hugging her and in few minutes she slept. His mother stirred with hug but slept again.

Next morning Sidharth after getting ready left. Shehnaaz was still slept, mom caressed her hairs loving and asked her to wake up. She wake up and saw the time.

Shehnaaz – itni der hogayi!

Mom – Han, aur tu adhi raat ko yahan kaise aa gayi.

Shehnaaz – nind nai aa rahi thi.

Mom teasingly – jagda hua hai.

Shehnaaz – nai jagda nai hua bas raat se muhn sada ke baitha hai.

Mom – to jarur tune kuch Kiya hoga.

Shehnaaz – mommmm

Mom – acha chal Bata Kya hua raat ko.

She then told the incident took place last night. Mom laughed out.

Mom – you really pushed that.

Shehnaaz – Han to Kya karti aap he batao.

Mom – kuch nai ab usko jake manana.

Shehnaaz – main nai manane wali Maine galat kiya he nai to Kun manaun.

Mom – dekha Jaye to Puri tarah se galat nai kiya but Thora sa Kiya aise seeda push kitna pain hua hoga usse.

Shehnaaz – Kayka pain salla enjoy Kar rahi thi wo.

Mom – shehnaazzz