LII

Shehnaaz - Tu muj Marne Wala tha, par tum to khud yahn half corpas bane hue ho, ab Maro, lo queen ki position, tuj pata Maine Tere baap ko kaise Mara, soch rahi hun ussi tarah tuj bhi marun. Par nai ab Maine plan change Kar liya tuj special way se torture fir death. Ye good idea hai. Kun sahi kaha na.

VK - tum muj bhale he maar do par Maine to already tumse tumhare rishte cheen liye hai. Uska Kya karogi. Reh gayi na firse akeli. Muj to taras ata hai tujpe. Bechari Pyar milte milte bichad jata hai tumse. Pahle maa baap, fir Tera wo pati, ab ye Saas bhi muj nai lagta tujse pyar karegi.

Shehnaaz thought that but didn't showed as she was determined to make Sidharth back in her life at any cost, then what if she had to leave this mafia world forever she was ready.

VK - kya hua yahi soch rahi na Maine sab kuch cheen liya tujse.

Shehnaaz - tu uski to fikar mat kar ki tune mujse Kya cheena Kya nai uski Kar ki ab Tere sath main Kya Kya karungi.

Saying so she cut his one finger. He screamed out.

Shehnaaz - kya hua dard ho raha hai acha Chalo main abi ispe dawi lagati hun.

she put the cadmium chemical on his finger which was bleeding.

Shehnaaz - are dard Kam nai hua aur dalun.

VK shouted his lungs out - naiiiiiiiiii, please marna hai aise he maar do ye sab mat karo please I beg you.

Shehnaaz - oohhoo see who is begging. The one who told me that I will kill your mother in law first and then you.

VK - sorry it was mistake, I accept please don't torture like this please.

Shehnaaz - acha theek hai main Mann badal deti hun finger nai kuch aur kaat deti hun.
Kya katun tumhari tongue ya virility choice is yours.

VK - nai please nai.

He was just begging her but she just then shot in middle of his head.

Shehnaaz - Jimmy, ask mens to burn this corpas. With full rituals.

Saying this she left for mansion to check on his mom, as she entered she saw Sidharth who was lost in his thoughts

Sidharth in mind – wo wapis Kun ayi hai ab aur Kya chahiye usse, usne Meri mom ko Tak nai chhoda she shot her wo aise kaise Kar sakti hai, bloody bi**h that will be less she is such a sl*t. Ab aayi hai na beast dekhegi wo muj main, itna painfull karunga uske liye ki usse maut asan lage par bas ye Mera Dil jisko sab pe jaise daya ati hai wo na ho.

He came out of his thoughts, his eyes too landed on her and was coming taking big strode towards her.

Reaching near her he slapped her with his all dense and pressured her neck in his hand. Her mens which were there about come near when she hand gestured to stay still.

Sidharth - you bloody murderer. Are you happy now to snach my mother too from me. Bloody marron you killed my mother. I will kill you.

Shehnaaz who was struggling for breath said in trembling voice - she is in room and why will I kill her.

Sidharth - liar how much you know how to lie nothing else.

Shehnaaz - I'm not fibing please see she is in her room.

He became like deaf in anger who was not hearing any of her word said and then his eyes fell on her wound where bullet have been hit, to give her more pain he forcefully pressed her wound with his foot puting all dense he have left, still pressuring her neck she let out whimper as it was paining her so much he did press some more it was bleeding more.

Shehnaaz in low and struggling voice - Sidharth chhod mom upar hai....

Sidharth loudly - Kun dard hua tumhe to dard nai hota na fir ab Kun ho raha hai bolo, nai hai jawab

He tightened his hold on her neck. She was struggling more for air till now.

Hearing commotion his mother came out seeing the senerio was too much shocked.

Mom shouted - Sidharth chhod usse andha hogaya hai Kya wo behosh ho chuki hai

And to mens - tum log khare Kya ho jao lejao usse room main aur doctor ko bulao.

Sidharth left her and without looking around went out of mansion.

After few hours he came back and did his packing and then went to his mother to ask her to pack the bags and leave. He went near her and sat there.

Mom – Kya hua?

Sidharth – mom aap apna bag pack Kar lo we are leaving.

Mom – Han wo to pata hai par tum Kahan.

Sidharth – mom hum huamare flat jaa rahe hai.

Mom – oo bhulakar bhul gaya Kya Kal main Bahar Jane wali hun.

Sidharth – sorry wo dyan se nikal gaya.

Mom – Sidharth muj pata hai tum ye sab shehnaaz ki wajh se Kar rahe ho. Par beta ek baar

Sidharth – mom no I won’t, usne Jo Kiya hai uske liye main usse kabi maaf nai Karne Wala.

Mom – par bache hamesha hume jaise dikhe waisa ho jaruri to nai hai na.

Sidharth – mom main andha nai hun, I gave this marriage a chance I fell for her started trusting her but what she did? She killed our child, she didn’t even told me about that.

Mom – agar usne jhuth Bola ho to.