LVIII

Sidharth – You really doesn’t care then why you pushed her.  Why you threatened her in my absence, why you are not able see me fucking her. When it doesn’t affect you then why don’t you watch us fucking. I tell you why because it’s hurting you. And I want to hurt you more than this, I want to make you regret every damn thing you did. You ask me to forgive you then I won’t will do that. I thought you lacked love because of that you was like that, but I was wrong. Even I was wrong when I thought you would change while getting love, but you proved me wrong, what ever was your past still I accepted you but what you did? That was more than cheat on me. And I hate you for that.

Shehnaaz – Sidharth please listen to me for once please after that what ever decision you will take I will accept please for once.

Sidharth – I’m not in a mood to entertain your any excuse.

She fell on her knees, begging him to listen for once. But he didn’t and left from there. That girl also left behind him.

After reaching parking area Sidharth gave cheque to that girl and asked her to leave the city.

Here shehnaaz for the first time broke down completely after her parents. She was not understanding what to do.

Shehnaaz – kahin Jo Maine Kiya wo Sach main galat tha. Par main uss time nai chahti thi kisi ko bhi harm ho. Ab nai, bas ab main Sidharth ko uske bete ke liye bata dungi mujse pyar na sahi aise aur nafrat to nai karega. Main jet ready karwa deti hun aur mom, unse bhi baat Kar leti hun. Finally baaz bhi yahn wapis ayga humare sath aur Sara business wo dekh lega.

She then spoke to his mother and told her everything.

Few more days passed but nothing was going smooth between two. It was then Sidharth held a party for inauguration of new school in addition to other schools. So he asked her to be ready for Party of inauguration. The venue was in finest hotel of the town. Both reached the venue. Every thing was going smooth. At the end was press conference. Where some Editor pushed the devil’s button to convert the fire in flames.

Editor – Sir humne sunna tha mam apko do saal pahle chhodke chali gayi thi par ab wapis ayi hai iska Kya reason ho sakta hai. Ya apne inko firse apne sath laya hai taki iss new school main Inka finance ho.

Sidharth hearing this was fuming in anger. He was about to reply but before he reply she went near editor.

Shehnaaz in his ears – Queen pata hai na Kya kar sakti hai.

That was it that editor peed on the spot hearing word Queen.

Flashback Start

It was second day after her leaving him. This news became viral all over in business world along with Sidharth being owner also.

To add the spice news channels made the headlines that

Sidharth Shukla married to Billionaire for her property and after making business under his name he left her.

Shehnaaz after leaving also was looking after his well being, sent her mens along with Jimmy to take that editor with owners of news channels.

They were tormented brutually even after that she pulled back her shares from one of the leading news channel who came at edge of liquidation and she took over that new channel. And the next day that news channels issued the apologies to him by saying they released the news without survey.

Flashback End

It was then few more reporters and editors asked some questions and every one at last left. She tried to hold his hand but he jerked harshly and went out. He was in parking area. When she reached to him.

Shehnaaz – Sidharth sunn, Meri baat sunn inn news walon ka Kam hai bakwas karna inpe dyan mat de please, inko bas masala chahiye rahta hai.

Sidharth – kitno ka muhn band karegi. Aur kitno ko damkaygi ye bata, Tere Jane ke baad bhi ye sab hua tha jis-jis ne Ulta bola tune sabko damkaya sahi kaha na, kuch ko to torture bhi Kiya hoga surely, ab bhi tune damkaya uss reporter ko. To sunn le last time bata Raha hun muj aisi zindgi nai chahiye, I want normal life aur tum usmain fit nai hoti to please divorce papers pe sign Karo aur muj bakhsh do, ye Jo company, business, paisa ye sab bhi lo wapis muj nai chahiye main jaise pahle rahta tha khush tha. Muj tu bhi nai chahiye apni life main.
She fell on her knees in front of him, and joined her hands

Shehnaaz – Sidharth mat kar aise, dur mat kar khudse. Mana Maine Jo Kiya galat kiya tha par uski itni badi saza to mat de, main sab kuch chhodke bas Teri hona chahti hun, muj bas tu chahiye aur kuch nai. Dekh tere aghe hath jodti hun please divorce ke liye nai bol. Mushkil se muj pyar mila hai tujse main nai khona chahti uss Pyar ko. Tu Jo bolega jaise bolega main wo sab karne ke liye taiyar hun par khudse dur mat kar. Tujhe jitna touture karna hai Kar le, marna hai mar le, jitna gussa nikalna hai nikal le jaise jaise chahiye waise nikal par khudse dur Jane ke liye mat bol main nai seh paungi. Main tujse waada karti jaise tu chahta hai hum waise he rahenge, Jo jaise tuje chahiye sab waisa hoga, main kuch nai bolungi ek bar bas iss rishtey ko wapis apna le. Pichli baar tune mujse kaha tha iss baar main tumse kahti hun.

He left without uttering a single word. Here she broke down completely, she was crying mess, from her every thing was again getting snach, she is trying to hold but it’s getting really difficult for her. Soon her car came And she left for flat. All the while she was thinking about him only.

It’s been more than 15 hours there was not a single news about Sidharth. She was getting scared. After sometime she got the call, and she left immediately.

*************