L

Dear Sidharth,

I'm not getting the point that where from I can Start, ok first thing I believe you have seen the front file stating about company under your name. So the reality behind that is, this company belongs to your father who had build up with his lots of efforts. Some of his enemy seized it from him illegally. Now you must be thinking about how I know, then there is long story but for your knowledge it's now your company now, and I hope what I did in past or going to do in future that you won't consider in case of company. Because the profits of this company are used to feed many so I'm sure you will also continue that. You must be thinking if this company is of your father then why I didn't told you before there was a reason even I was not going to reveal that like this to you but circumstances made me do this. Now the reason is the company was not legally transferred back to yours father's name because of his death so that was making hurdles but few weeks ago it converted and then I made that on your name. I hope that is enough for your knowledge. Now you must be thinking that why I'm saying all this by writing latter where I'm? But before that I want to say you something.

Sidharth, you know I'm afraid of love, somewhere you also know the reason. That's why I don't get friendly with anyone. But I became with you. And slowly gradually I attached with you emotionally, you must be thinking how can I be emotional but I became It wasn't in my control. I was falling for you now you must be thinking I'm laying but no I'm not lieing. Yes it's true I haven't confessed to you because I'm still finding, is it true or just infatuation. But I'm sure you definitely have started loving me, But when I became sure and was about to tell you I got shock. Sidharth if you will or not now I'm afraid of lossing you or Mom. I won't be able to forgive my own self if anything happens to you both just because of me. And because of this I'm going far from here, but Sidharth I'm again requesting you please try to understand me too. I'm leaving you and this mansion for couple of years till it became normal again. But I love you Sidharth I truly love you. Till the time you would have been reading this letter I would have been flied away from here.

Yours,

Shehnaaz.

After latter he saw other documents when last document caught his eyes and he was blood red. He became shocked with that he was too much angry which no one can imagine. Those were documents of abortion.

Sidharth hollered his lungs out - you bloody murderer, you killed your own child and you are saying yourself becoming emotional, you liar. I hate you the most in this world, main tujse nafrat karta hun utni ki jitni aaj Tak kisi se nai ki. Main tumhe kabi maaf nai Karne Wala Shehnaaz Gill. Tum Pyar karne lagi ho sab drama hai Tera, main bhul kaise gaya khooni hamesha khooni he rahta hai wo sadhu nai ban sakta.

He was throwing things on floor in anger.

Shehnaaz Gill jiss din tum mere samne ayi Sach kahe Raha hun tumhe jaan se maar dalunga, tune uss Bache ka khoon Kiya Jo iss duniya main Aya Tak nai hai, you claim that you don't kill innocent but that was too lie. Tumne muj batana Tak sahi nai samja ki main baap banne Wala hun. Tujhe lagta hai mere papa ki company muj dogi uske baad ye khoon ke liye bataogi to main tujse nafrat nai karunga to tum bahut badi galat fahmi main hai, agar tum wapis bhi ayi to main tumhara jeena Haram karunga. You slaughter moron.

He was way too angry to study that she had aborted the child. His anger was far more to be controlled. In sometime hearing noise his mom came to him and made him calm after so much of difficulty and efforts. His mom and Jimmy were shocked to see his wild reaction. The person who was calm was now don't wanted to be calm.

It's been two years. These two years flied away like minutes. In these years Sidharth was not that same Sidharth but pretended infront of all that he is same only for his mother, at the same time he hated her the most no one was dared to take her name in front of him, it might be weird but her mens were only ordered by her that not to take her name in front of him. She still was handling her work with the help of Jimmy but she had not assassin any in these years. She was known of his anger. Whenever she use to talk to his mom, she tells her. His mom was known of every bit of happenings with both in these two years. She Many times have asked her to come back and tell him the truth but she always denied because kharbanda was still not in her capitative. And also assured her that when she will be back and she only will be his and do everything to get his love back with trust.