XIV

Sidharth – apki queen ko schedule dene.

Jimmy – Kun tumhe nai pata ki Kal se he mansion main nai hai agle 15 din ke liye.

Sidharth – what? But she didn’t told me nor she told about her meetings which are in next week.

Jimmy – check your cell phone.

Sidharth checked his mobile to find the massege stating that on her behalf he can attend the meeting and  take appropriate decision and he also have authentication to sign on any legal or other authorized documentation.

Sidharth – ye Kya hai!!

Jimmy – Jo tumne read kiya

Sidharth - Matlab apko pata hai ye sab.

Jimmy – Han

Sidharth – par ye kab

Jimmy – last week he queen ne ye sab kiya tha.

Sidharth – acha theek hai.

As the days were passing he was thinking more about her, somewhere he was missing arguments with her but was not accepting. As her bad image has capitative in his mind, which was not allowing him to see any good thing if she do. Days too were long for him. After a week he was finding some details related to meeting but he didn’t found so he thought to check in her study, when he was going Jimmy stopped him saying it’s locked and queen can open this. So he dropped that and arranged that by other way.

Soon queen too came back. But nothing much happened.

After few days shehnaaz was going through some reports and there come Sidharth.

Sidharth – I want to discuss something with you.

Queen – I’m busy right now. Come later.

Sidharth - this is more important than your killing contracts.

Queen – I’m still not interested leave right now. And you are no one to tell me what is important and what not.

Sidharth – I won’t go untill you listen to me.

Queen – leave right away.

Sidharth – No. If you are stubborn I’m double to you.

Queen didn’t paid heed.

Sidharth – that means you are listening to me.

Queen – Sidharth get out right now other wise I will shoot you.

Sidharth – ok then shoot me, but I’m not going.

With his behavior, one thing was clear that he had decided to challenge her at every point.

Queen – Sidharth Don’t make me angry just leave. She said this time calmly.

Sidharth – but I had more important work than you are doing.

Queen – who decided that my work is important or yours. Do you know what I’m doing. Asked irritatingly.

Sidharth – yes

Queen – what?

Sidharth – that you are studying your crucifixion.

Queen thrown file on his face in anger.

Sidharth – what the….

Queen – dare you said one more word. Take the file and read it carefully. You will get to know what exactly it is.

Sidharth saw the papers these were related to some new building construction, that was also a Quotation.

Queen – Is this gassing. I think according to you it is right. Now bark up why you are here and leave quickly.

Then he gave her the file saying check this and left without any extra word. She took the file and went through there was huge losses showing in last one month. She then checked keenly where from it happened and after studying for 5-6 hours she found that. Soon it was time for her shot practicing.

Shehnaaz to herself – ab sone ka Kya Matlab Chalo aaj Thora jaldi chale jate hun aur practice start karti hun.

Thinking so she went out and took out things needed. Hearing gun shots her mens were quick to come up with there weapons.

Jimmy – Kya hua ye awajen.

Queen – relax main practice Kar rahi thi. But good to see that you all are too active. I’m impressed and you all will get reward too for this.

Mens – Thank you queen, par ye humari duty thi.

Queen – good.

Saying so she again started her practice. Other side Sidharth was unable to sleep due to continuous noise. And woke up to see the time.

Sidharth after seeing time – ye Kya pagal hai kya itna jaldi pahle se bhi. Muj to lagta hai ye koi chudail he hai jisko neend nai ati. Par hum to insaan hai Hume neend ati hai isko samaj nai ata Kya yaar. Subh subh shuru hogayi hai ye to.

Later everything was as per routine but Sidharth was feeling too sleepy as because of not getting proper sleep. But he was feeling low too for yesterday event that he mistook the fact. Other side she too thought to say sorry as without any specific reason she overreacted, she don’t say sorry to any for even she is at fault this would be the first time, so she was thinking how to say.

In afternoon Sidharth was in study,

Queen – Maine file study Kar li hai aur pitfalls bhi nikal diye hai tumhe uspe look after karna hai. Aur Jo directors reasonable hai unka decision tum khud lelo, agar Maine liya to end up tourcher hoga ya death hogi. Aur main apna time waste nai karna chahti.

Sidharth – ok main Kar lunga wo. Aur wo

Queen – Han bolo

Sidharth – Kal Jo hua uske liye sorry.

Queen – it’s ok, Even I’m sorry too.

There was awkward silence for few minutes. Both were thinking what to say, before they say Jimmy came and forwarded the file.

Queen – Sidharth tum jaa sakte ho aur wo decision ka tum khud dekh Lena.

Sidharth saying ok left.

Days passed like this and it’s been six months. Still everything is same but one thing has changed Sidharth use to argue with her in front of all men’s. But in return always gets tit for tat. Some time mens enjoy there fights and they came up cute. But they both are still on the same position from where Sidharth only see her as assassin nothing else. And shehnaaz who did not spare a single person tourcher them to no end.

It was early morning when she was practicing which broke his slumber, so he waltzed up to her where she was practicing.