XXXV

Sidharth got the call from his colleague from bank. Sidharth went near window picking the call.

Sidharth – hey how are you?

Neha – fine yaar tu Bata aaj Kal dikhta he nai hai aur ye Kya Sach hai Teri company hai.

Sidharth – haan yaar

Before he complete

Neha – salle itni badi baat tune chupayi sharam nai ayi best friend bolta hai.

Sidharth – are yaar aisa kuch nai hai acha Kal mil same café main baat karte hai.

Neha – theek hai done.

After that both were speaking on random topics and and Sidharth was damn laughing. Which Peirced shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz in mind – ye mere sath to kabi aise baat nai karta pura din sada hua rahta hai. Dekho kaise uske sath thahake laga Raha hai. Mere ko to ek chhoti se smile bhi nai deta. Aur fir muj Bolta hai tu heartless hai. Mere sath ache se baat Karne main to iske natak he bahut hote hai.

In meantime Sidharth came inside and told her he will meet his colleagues who is also my best friend tomorrow at Café.

Shehnaaz – konsi... wo neha

Sidharth – Han par tumhe kaise pata?

Shehnaaz – main bhi chalungi tumhare sath Kal.

Sidharth – Kun tumhe Kun ana hai mere sath main apni friend se Milne jaa raha hun. Ek minute kahin tum jealous to nai ho rahi.

Shehnaaz – main Kun jealous hone lagi. Aur main chalungi muj bhi milna hai tumhari uss friend se. Aur bahes mat karna mere sath.

Sidharth – fine chalna.

Both slept.

Next day in evening they were at Café.

Neha – heyy kaisa hai yaar itne din se na massege na call.

Sidharth – nai wo bas Kam main busy tha Thora.

Shehnaaz – acha to ye hai Neha

Neha – Sidharth ye kon hai.

Shehnaaz – are isne bataya nai main iski wife hun, humari shadi ho chuki hai kuch mahine pahle.

Neha – Sidharth matalb wo sab Jo news main dikha rahe the wo sab Sach hai?

Sidharth – Han we are married.

Neha – salle muj bataya Tak nai shadi ki hai tune.

Shehnaaz – are tumhe to khush hona chahiye tumhare dost ne shadi ki hai usse congrats bolne ki jagh tum aise behave Kar rahi jaise isne tumne paise maang liye ho.

Neha – nai nai main to khush hun

Shehnaaz – lag to nai Raha.

Neha – By the way Sidharth tumne introduce nai kiya.

Sidharth – are sorry she is my wife Shehnaaz Gill.

Neha – ohhhooo The shehnaaz Gill

Shehnaaz – yess and I think you have pretty well info of me right.

Neha – yaa who don’t know the Shehnaaz Gill.

Shehnaaz – are Sidharth tumhari mom ke liye tumne isse Kun nai kaha tha she must have helped you out.

Sidharth – how she would have helped me?

Shehnaaz – don’t you know she is daughter of millionaire Rajesh Shah.

Sidharth – what?? You are kidding right!

Shehnaaz – why will I be kidding yaar. Muj Kya milega. Puch lo apni best friend se he.

Sidharth – Neha ye Sach hai?

Neha – Han wo Sidharth Meri baat suno.

Sidharth – kya suno Neha Kya suno you was well known that time I was in need but what you did. You calls your self friend. No you can’t even be my enemy.

Neha got angry on shehnaaz to reveal her truth she saw here and there and picked the knife with that she was about to attack on her before that shehnaaz shot her with silencer gun.

People around stood up hearing sharp scream.

Sidharth – tum pagal ho gayi ho Kya ye Kya kiya?

Shehnaaz – relax every one she screamed out of excitement nothing is serious please enjoy yourself.

Neha – Sidharth what the fuck your wife is doing? she shot me and you are not even saying her anything.

Shehnaaz – he won’t say anything now take your ass out from here. Other wise I will shot you again.

Sidharth – Shehnaaz bas karo.

Shehnaaz – acha usse nai Jana Chalo hum he chalte hai wapis.

Sidharth – shehnaaz you know very well what I meant.

Shehnaaz – if you even helped her in sitting there the consequences will may be worst for you.

Sidharth – why you are threatening me.

Shehnaaz – it’s last time I’m asking you.
Sidharth – fine chalo.

Both left behind Neha who was wimpering in pain.

In car,

Sidharth – why you shot her.

Shehnaaz – what do you mean you are expecting me that the person who lied like this and was about to harm me with knife and I leave her easily.

Sidharth – you can’t even change your self a bit.

Shehnaaz – No because cruelity is the option for this cruel world.

Sidharth – but she is my friend. And only because of you I left her in pain.

Shehnaaz – you are still thinking about her who lied to you even after knowing you was in need of money for your mother. But she didn’t even thought about you that time.

Sidharth – first thing I know that she is millionaire.

Shehnaaz – still you.

Sidharth – yes.

Shehnaaz – damn Sidharth how much fool you can be. Some one was playing with you and after knowing all this didn’t reacted. I’m warning you to don’t show everyone that you are kind. They don’t deserve this kindness.

Sidharth – don’t tell me what I have to do. And I can’t be heartless like you who after shoting someone asked me to be blind.

Shehnaaz – Do what ever you want you do. And do the hell with your kindness which makes people fool you.

Sidharth – ok I’m fool fine now stop this topic else there will be no end to this.