XXXVII

Sidharth – par shart ye ki wo slaughtering kisi galat Kam ke liye na ki ho, ya kisi ko intentionally harm nai kiya ho.

Shehnaaz – wo main waise bhi nai karti. Par han Bahar publically main shayad main tumhe ache se treat na karun kunki kabi bhi koi bhi Meri activities pe nazar rakh sakta hai.

Sidharth – theek hai no problem par ek baat Sach Sach batana tum Meri mom ko mom Kun bulane lagi ho.

Shehnaaz – she asked me.

Sidharth – ab chup kark batao kunki tum Mana kar sakti thi.

Shehnaaz – fine muj Meri mom dikhi unmain isliye.

Sidharth – itna Pyar karti thi tum unse.

Shehnaaz – Han bahut jyada.

Sidharth – unke alawa koi aur!

Shehnaaz – tha ek par ab to usse Milne main bhi dar lagta hai.

Sidharth – kon? Being curious.

Shehnaaz – tum Kya KBC khelne baithe ho Kya Meri life ki.

Sidharth – are yaar bas pucha.

Shehnaaz – ok par tumhare Dil main koi aur nai hai Matlab mujse shadi unwanted thi may be usse pahle koi ho jispe tumhara Dil ho.

Sidharth – Han hai to sahi par ab pata nai kahan hai tumhe pata uska nam bhi shehnaaz tha par wo itni masti wali thi ki pucho mat matlab kisi ko bhi tang karna par jyada nai, ek baar ussi baat pe humne fight bhi ki thi aur wo muj manane main lagi Hui thi pura time.

Shehnaaz – to ab Kahan hai.

Sidharth – pata nai bahut dunda par nai mili.

Shehnaaz – agar in future wo tumhe mil Jaye to tum muj chhod doge.

Sidharth – ye kaisa sawal hua!

Shehnaaz – bas aise he dimag main aya puch liya.

Sidharth – Nai tumhe ab waise bhi nai chhod sakta, kunki mere liye shadi koi mazak nai hai.

Shehnaaz – hmmm

Sidharth – wapis Chalen thand increase hoti jaa rahi hai.

Shehnaaz – hmm Chalo.

Both went inside the farmhouse.

In night while laying on bed

Sidharth in mind – Kya ye badlegi sahi khud ko Kya kabi Dil se ye rishta apnaygi, muj pata to nai hai par jaise aaj isne agree Kiya hai agar uske baad Maine isse ek adat se laga di to wo shayad ye sab chhod bhi de ek normal life ki taraf aghe bade.

Shehnaaz in mind – Kya main ye chance lun agar kuch galat hua to, main kho nai sakti kisi ko, par Kya main isse Bata dun ki main he hun wo jisse ye dund raha tha? Agar ye mujse dur ho gaya to Sach janke baad to par jhuth bolna bhi to sahi nai hai. Par ye uske baad muj kabi accept nai karega. Muj bas ek he Kam karna hai jiska maine bahut wait Kiya hai par agar main ye chance leti hun to nuksan to bilkul nai hai muj bas inki security dekhni hogi jaise inko kuch na ho. Han ye sahi hoga as there is nothing to worry now. Isne bhi bola ye mere sath he hai to Kya pata muj Pyar ho Jaye firse Jo salon pahle Maine iske jaane ke baad dafan Kar Diya tha. Chal yaar jyada mat soch Jo hoga dekha jayga main ab befikar hoke chalna chahti hun agar ye samne se bol Raha hai to main bhi to Kar he sakti hun friend ke natte he sahi.

She slept while thinking, next day they spent in exploring each other, and left back for mansion.

It’s been two weeks they are returned from farmhouse, in these weeks Sidharth was doing everything to make her out her emotions which he found she is hidding and the fewlar she holds, he also found her full of heart regardless Being heartless. But she was stubborn to show that to others, he was attractive towards her but was not getting that.  Other side shehnaaz too was enjoying the change, she was not looking after anything just she thought to enjoy, her bond with his mother have became strong as she too was showering all the love on her which somewhere behind the walls of heart was craving. She too was getting attractive towards him but was not understanding what was happening, she just was in state of mind it’s all because both use to spend time together more than enough.

In these two weeks shehnaaz had made his mom’s and her room sounds proof from outer layer so that they don’t get disturb from her practice, but Sidharth have became habitual so he too use to wake on that time only, for the once in these two weeks he went with her and asked her that he too want to shoot.

Sidharth – shehnaaz I want to try this.

Shehnaaz – are you sure? Being confused as he always ask her to stop this early in the morning.

Sidharth – Don’t be shock!!

Shehnaaz – go ahead

Sidharth held the gun in wrong way so she guided him how to held and then she explained him the way to focus the goal, then how to press the trigger and shoot.

Here Sidharth did the same and bullet went near by the goal and hit the tree which was just behind the goal.

Shehnaaz – ohh god, thankfully I asked my mens to move from there other wise you would have shot them.

Sidharth – for your kind information I’m doing this for the first time, I even not have used wind-up toy in my life.

Shehnaaz – that can be seemed from your face.

Sidharth – Don’t you think you are taking unwanted advantage of me being soft towards you.

Shehnaaz – oo hallo don’t you dare, because I’m the one who is soft towards you instead of being queen. And surely you know who queen is.

Sidharth – don’t threaten me I won’t get afraid of this.

Shehnaaz – should I make you remember something.

Sidharth – you can’t perform that stunt right now, he said with the grin.

Shehnaaz – I can, and don’t challenge me my dear husband, as you also don’t want that tommorow's headline should be like wife shot his husband.

Sidharth – ok then shoot I would like to be in that headline.

Shehnaaz triggered the gun and...