XLVI

Shehnaaz - I don't have any problem as I'm ready to loose my virginity by means of you. As before also I told you you will always be the one for me.

Sidharth - when I denied you, you had more options then, but you didn't chose why?

Shehnaaz - Sidharth it's being love or lust you are the only one till my last breath.

Sidharth - Do you believe in our marriage.

Shehnaaz - somewhere yes. But for a now I'm unable to figure out my feelings towards you. May be later I will.

Sidharth - that means if we do you won't regret.

Shehnaaz - absolutely not.

Sidharth - think again.

Shehnaaz without wasting other second seized his brim for smooch and was sucking his rim, he was taken a back but he too replied with same intense. He was then gnawing her brim with equal flavor, in that moment his hands went to her br***ts, he just even kneedled she backed from his rim, and was panting little.

Shehnaaz - Ye Kya tha

Sidharth - kiss thi aur Kya tha, bhul mat tumne he start ki.

Shehnaaz - Main mere be***ts ki baat Kar rahi hun usse Kun dabaya.

Sidharth - tumne s*x main Kya Kya hota pata hai na.

Shehnaaz - kiss aur l**d aur kya, isliye to jinko jyada khujli hoti unke l**d ko ya to kat deti hun ya torment same with ladki ki c**t.

Sidharth - you bloody sara mood bigar diya, this is not called s*x or love making.

Shehnaaz - to Kya hota hai Bata

Sidharth - tu Sach main itni seede hai ki natak Kar rahi hai?

Shehnaaz - rascle main Kya pahle Kar chuki hun Kya Jo pata hoga jab Bola tu pahla aur akhri hai to, aur dusra main ladkon ko batakne Tak nai deti thi apne ass pass. Ab bata.

Sidharth - acha theek hai par main kark dikhaunga Bata ne main time waste hoga.

Shehnaaz - to Kar kisne roka hai.

Sidharth - par iske baad muj rokna mat.

Shehnaaz - Jo nai pasand ayga wo to bolungi he na.

Sidharth - acha theek hai.

With this he start his wet kisses on her neck then to shoulder, collorbone, he then bit on her shoulder.

She again pushed him.

Shehnaaz - bhukha kutta hai Kya Jo kata.

Sidharth - uugghhhh pagal aurat. Usko hickey dena bolte hai.

Shehnaaz - merko open areas main aise nishan nai chahiye. Pack wali area pe chalega.

Sidharth - make up se chupa sakti hai.

Shehnaaz - merko ye make up shake up nai pasand Sala pata nai kaise itni der baith ke thopti hai ladkiyan fir double time baith ke nikalti hai. Bhootniyan kahinki.

Sidharth - aur tu chudail hai. Ye pata hai tuj.

Shehnaaz - chudail nai rakhshas hun bas.

Sidharth - ab to tuje rakhshas he bulaunga dekh lena.

Shehnaaz - chal chal abi par aise shoulder neck pe nishan mat karna.

Sidharth - theek hai rakhshas.

He then kissed her clavege area next moment he took her t*t in his mouth and pulled the other one. He was sucking it hard and pulling other one like rubber. She was at first feeling pain but then was getting pleasure but for his surprise she was not moaning, even if she was feeling like call him out she suppressed. He was lost in her br***ts, he took his hour to explore both of her mammaries. When he moved back became surprised she fell asleep.

Sidharth in mind - kya ladki hai ye apne he first main so gayi. Abi Tak to thakaya bhi nai tha Maine isko.

Then some thing evil came in his mind, he then made both self's bare. He propelled his vigor in her quim with jolt, And stopped.

This broke her sleep.

Shehnaaz - bhen***d ye Kya tha.

Sidharth - look after your language biwi.

Shehnaaz - what the hell this was.

Sidharth - you was not sleeping right.

Shehnaaz - sorry but for your information I have been sleeping.

Sidharth - who sleep in the make out, by the way I thought you have closed your eyes in pleasure.

Shehnaaz - Now will you move out it's paining.

Sidharth - that's the reason I'm not moving hence forth, so that you adjust. Should I proceed rakhshas.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth do it fast why you have to make fun of me.

Sidharth - when did I made fun of you.

Shehnaaz - Don't be over smart husband, I know very well that you was aware of I being sleeping.

Sidharth next moment Started moving hence forth, her she was clutching her pillow tightly. He was propelling hard with every next stroke. In next 20 minutes her first spasm started to build, and at last she exploded on his potency. In next five minutes he too reached his frenzy and emptied in her punani. He than moved out. And laid beside her they rested for few minutes when he again purloined her devil's doorbell, on which she jumped on her place. Then he was rubbing it, in between again again pilfering it. She went lost in this. She didn't realized when she slept again in pleasure. Sidharth who saw this chuckled on her.

Sidharth in mind - Kya ladki hai matalb s*x ka matlab kiss and vigor, ye Sach main nai janti ki natak Kar rahi hai. Ye ladki muj Kya pagal banana chahti hai Kya aise harkaten karke, Jo dusron ko iss way main torture karti hai usse khud ko nai pata, aur so kaise gayi apne he make out main koi sota hai Kya wo bhi first. Par manna padega stamina acha hai iska hoga bhi Kun na Sala gym dekha hai kaise karti hai. Par ye apne Moan supress kun Kar rahi thi. Chalo baad main puch lunga par pura vishwas hai ye nai bataygi. He too slept embracing her.