IX

Sidharth – acha theek hai suniye, main na chahte hue bhi apki uss queen ka soch raha hun. That achanak wo Kahan gayi hai aur uss din sari meetings ek sath upar se pura din kuch khaya bhi nai.

Jimmy – wo to kisi ko nai pata Kahn jati hai. Par jab bhi mood kharab ho nikal jati hai warna khoon ki Nadiyan bahne se koi nai rok sakta.

Sidharth – Matlab?

Jimmy – unka mood kharab ho to Qayamat ati hai. Fir wo kisi ki nai sunti.

Sidharth – fir to sahi hai wo akele he rahe. Kisi begunah ki jaan to nai jaygi.

Jimmy – wo kisi begunah ko Marti bhi nai hai.

Sidharth – samja nai.

Jimmy – waqt ke sath pata chal jayga apko. Ab Jake so jaiye.

Sidharth – ji theek hai aap bhi chaliye.

Both went and after few days she also came back. Every thing was going normal, but one thing was sure that no one dared to came in eyes of queen as she was still not normal, and can blast any time.

After few days Sidharth got to see one invitation for business party for which Sana already had denied but they requested so much.

Sidharth – for once you should consider that invitation as they have requested you to the core.

Queen – what’s the matter they have, after my many denials they are still inviting. Firstly ask Jimmy to check on then I will let you know.

By evening Jimmy gave green signal and she asked Sidharth to give positive response from her side. 

It was time to leave for party she was ready, Sidharth and Jimmy accompanied.

In party all were enjoying she even spoke to host. Then she moved to bar area and asked for Goût de diamants but bar attendent said they have Billionaire Vodka. She took that. Everything was quit normal, but then gun shot could be heard by all, she was roaring like a lioness to a men.

Queen – Sale har****de, Teri itni himat ki tune muj, bol kiske bolne pe Aya hai. Aur kiske liye Kam karta hai.

Men was not uttering, which angered her more she pulled out the knife and cut his fingees

Men – aaaaahhhhhhh with that was crying in pain.

Queen – Jimmy take him to our place that is mantion and till I’m not saying only take him there no one will touch her nor even his bleeding will be stopped.

Jimmy – but Queen

Hearing Queen everyone gapsed in fear. She left the place glaring Jimmy, who understood what next he have to do.

Queen – Sidharth are you accompanying or will watch him till he dies.

Sidharth – I’m coming.

Both left as soon as they reached mantion she sattled on her billet and asked where is doctor. Her billet was placed in living area of mantion and soon doctor too transpire. Queen removed her wearings, she was now in her inners. As soon as she removed every one present there got prostrate as her upper side of kidney area was bleeding too much.

Doctor – queen we need to rush for hospital as it will be needed blood also.

Queen – I asked you anything, do it right here.

Doctor being scared started cleaning the wound first to take out the bullet. At the same time Jimmy with other mens shown up and the men who shot queen was also there.

Queen – you exactly have the time till my wound is treated if you didn’t spilled up you will loose your life,
Jimmy details, he forwarded the file which was showing he is criminal and no one is behind back.

Men – muj nai pata wo kon tha bas muj paise diye aur apka photo Diya tha. Apka wahn ane ki information bhi muj massage ke through ayi thi. Aap chahe to check Kar sakte ho, please muj Jane do uske alawa muj kuch nai pata. Main Sach bol Raha hun. Aur uss admi ko Maine dekha bhi nai hai. Please muj Jane do muj aur kuch nai pata. Please muj maaf Kar do.

As he end.

Queen – Jimmy abi Tak to iski ungliyon pe special Wala marham lag Jana chahiye tha na?

Jimmy – abi laya queen

With that he brought two things.

Queen – ohhoo Jimmy you are too good. And then to that men, ab tum decide Karo inn dono main se Kya tumhare wound pe lagaya Jaye dekh lo bhale ache se.

Men – please Jo chahe laga do par iss dard ko Kam karo please.

Queen – to theek hai wo cadmium dalo ache se.

As she said Jimmy poured that on his cutted fingers and the next second the whole mantion echoed with his screaming.

Queen – tch tch tch… Bechara

Sidharth – what the hell are you doing?

Queen tumled – dare you spoke in between, if don’t want to see than move, no need to be here. But if you interfere I will shot you or the rest you know. So keep quiet.

Sidharth left from there as he was not able to see all that.

Queen - Jimmy pour that other too. Make him scream so that he beg for demise.

Jimmy did the same now he pour the Nickel Metal hydride. Men shouted louder than before. Till the time her wound also got treated and doctor asked don’t to lift weights for few days as the stitches will get open they need at least 10 days to heal. With that after providing list of medication doctor left.

Queen – bring these medicine and take him to our other place and make his life hell you know how😈😈.

Jimmy – yes queen.