XII

Jimmy in mind – pata nai muj aise Kun lagta hai iss ladke ko Maine pahle bhi dekha hai. Aur ab ye jiss tarah humari bachi de baat Kar karta hai aisa lagta hai jaise wo uske andar bane pathar ki Dewar ko tod sakta hai. Uske andar ka Jo bachpana tha, jo masumiyat thi wo wapis laa sakta hai. Kunki kabi kabi betiya bhi uske tark pe chup hoti hai. Waise bhi Pyar ka bhukha kon nai hota. Uss bachi ne to apne ankhon ke samne. Fir Jo usne takleefen dekhi jinda rahne ke liye. Hey Malik humari bachi ke jiwan main bhi khushiyan bhar de. Wo Pyar laa de wapis. Uske chahre pe Jo muskan sabke Mann ko bati thi wo wapis laa de.

His thoughts broken when one of the men came to ask something. Soon all were at ground of her one of farmhouse.

Shehnaaz was all ready for the task she said to arrange. She was at one side of ground and from other side door opened and there come big bull. As soon as the rope of bull was left he literally ran like he was going to kill someone. And from opposite side Sana went near bull and was trying to sit on him for once after so many failure she got succeed, she was stick on his hold but in few minutes bull angrily made his move which resulted in shehnaaz fall down with slam bang. Immediately the mens who console bull to became calm came and took him back and here Jimmy, Sidharth and other mens came to shehnaaz.

Sidharth – have you losted or what? Do you even think what would have happened if those guys have not reached on time?

Shehnaaz – why you are concerned. Have I asked you to. No na then shut your mouth and don’t become my head.

Jimmy have I broke my own record or not.

Jimmy – as always you broke the record by staying 40 seconds more.

Shehnaaz – Then let’s have party. Do the arrangements and don’t forget to call

Jimmy – I got that. And everyone will enjoy.

Sidharth – uncle please call doctor also because your queen is injured and needs cure. Which I’m sure she won’t take herself.

Shehnaaz – you don’t have to think about that I already have asked doctor to arrive.

Sidharth – great!! You can do that by your own self.

Shehnaaz – I also can shoot you in between your legs. Do you want that.

Sidharth – you can’t do that. As per your own contract you can’t harm me.

Shehnaaz – oohhoo smartness in front of me. Don’t forget if I can’t do anything with you but can do with your beloved

Sidharth – dare you said single word against my mom. I won’t even remember you are queen.

Shehnaaz – then stay in your limits. And I don’t care any of your threats. A person who can’t even protect himself will do harm to the queen whom you say slaughter.

She laughed evilly 😈😈😈 and smirked seeing his changed facial expressions. Soon she left from there. Sidharth was alone standing there thinking may be she is right in my kindness nature I don’t even protect my self not even myself neither my mom.
In mantion preparations were going on in full swing as queen was happy that means they can only enjoy without having fear.
Soon party started, girls and boys were arranged for there enjoyment. Sidharth was starting at one corner staring at shehnaaz for no reason. Here shehnaaz had inhaling her hukka and enjoying dance. After some time she asked waiter to get her special which she had asked Jimmy already to arrange. Soon waiter came up with Isabella Islay whisky and Goût de diamants she took islay whiskey. Everything was going tranquilly when suddenly shehnaaz tow a dancer girl and shot her in middle of his head. Everyone gapsed on queens act.

Queen – Jimmy take her out and kundli nikalo iski. Sab enjoy Karo wapis se par sharab Jo served hai wo mat peena nayi bolten kholo.

Sidharth seeing all this came towards her

Sidharth – tumhe neutralize ke alawa kuch ata bhi hai ya nai.

Shehnaaz – move back. And I’m not answerable to you. Meri marzi main Jo chahe karun. Tum hote kon ho bolne wale. Naukar ho wahi raho. Samaj main Aya na.

Sidharth – Par tum aise he kisi ko bhi maar nai sakti. Tumhari marzi ke mutabik kisi ko bhi kabi bhi marna he likha hai kya.

Shehnaaz shot his leg but bullet just passed by side only to leave the wound.

Shehnaaz – agar fir mere sath bahes ki to bulit side se nai jaygi samaj Aya na. Nai Aya to apne iss jakham ko dekh lo aa jayga samaj.

Sidharth was about to speak further but Jimmy asked him to come with him and treat that wound first, so he left with Jimmy.
Then others started enjoying again while shehnaaz after her drinks went to her room. Sidharth after dressing his wound went towards pool area.

Shehnaaz to herself – Is I went over the board, but what can I do, many times I have asked him not to interfere in my work still he do. But why I’m thinking about him. He is just an employee. Seriously he is just employee don’t you remember. Shut down your head shehnaaz. You can’t fall in the trap of emotions. This is only harmful for you. But I shouldn’t have shot him. He don’t even know the reason why I killed that girl. And I’m sure she is also linked with that bastard indirectly. Leave it now and sleep.

Other side Sidharth was starting at water, suddenly he felt a pat on shoulder, he turned to find Jimmy.

Sidharth – ab aap apni queen ki wakalat mat karna.