XXVIII

Shehnaaz – mere bandon ko jis main maza ata hai wo main definitely karti hun aur tumhe saza bhi to milni chahiye itni achi achi baten mere husband ko bolne ke liye

Director – nai please

Shehnaaz – are tum log khare Kun ho show ki taiyari Karo aur Jo iss Kam main expert hai unko bhi bulao tum thori na karoge ye sab.

In next 15 minutes everything got ready and two slave girls were also ready to do there job. They started and one was bitting his nipple and other was giving hand job he was screaming and the hand job was not so gentle is was like streching the rubber. Because of that he was about to when girls moved back and his cum didn’t got his release. They were assulting his manliness to no end not even allowing him to pee, he was screaming top of his lungs and asking them to stop this.

It’s been almost twenty hours. But he had not released even once

Shehnaaz – aur bhi Janna hai Meri sex life ke related.

Director with difficulty – no no nai please shordo muj firse aisa nai hoga kisi ke sath bhi nai karunga please inhe roko.

Shehnaaz – girls do you want to release him or want to enjoy some more.

Girls – no mam we can finish here.

Shehnaaz – then leave and contact with Jimmy for your payment and further you both don’t be found doing this work.

Girls – sure mam and thank you 😊

Shehnaaz – isko shod dun ki tum logon ko aur maza Lena hai.

Her man – no mam we are done with the show.

Shehnaaz – then throw him out side his house but remember without clothes. And take sign on some papers before if he make any kind of hurdle than you all know what you have to do.

Her man – ok mam.

Shehnaaz – khush kismat ho itni asani se Jane de rahi hun warna ye Jo Tera L**d hai na next time ke liye bachta he nai.

She then left from there for mansion. Where as Sidharth after dinner have been slept.  As it’s mid-night or say wee hours. She took the quick shower and lay on bed. Sleep was far away. But she just rested and after n hour she proceeded for her practice. After practice she did her gym and then went for rope strength. She was doing that vigorously. Trainer asked her also be slow but she just ignored.

After sometime Sidharth came to her for informing about site visit so she went for getting ready. Sidharth too didn’t spoke much. Both left for site, while going drive was in silence and after reaching too they descuss about only work. But while they were coming back,

Sidharth – what you have done with director.

Shehnaaz – what?

Sidharth – don’t try to be innocent. I know you must have done something with him.

Shehnaaz – ok fine just shown him view of our sex life.

Sidharth – what do you mean?

Shehnaaz – not interested to tell you anything.

Sidharth – you didn’t have killed him nor cutted his dick right.

Shehnaaz – I don’t use same technique with every one I torture.

Sidharth – then bloody tell me what you did? Why are you creating suspense. What's the benefit when I know you must have done something.

Shehnaaz – voice down. Dare you spoke to me this way I’m not your servant. And that director only got to know what we do in room how my bed is warmed up.

Sidharth – how did you got know the words he spoke?

Shehnaaz – don’t forget I watch on every actions of my mens and employees.

There was silence for few minutes then again he asked

Sidharth – why you are doing this?

Shehnaaz – what?

Sidharth – you very well know what I’m asking!

Shehnaaz – ok everything I hold as shehnaaz have equal right to my better half as per my father’s will and second CBI is behind this company some one had informed that I know who that this company is involved in illegal activities.

Sidharth – is that true this company!

Shehnaaz – not at all.

Sidharth – then

Shehnaaz – My slaughtering contracts never ever can link with my business. Those contracts are made in the name of queen totally separate. And I only do slaughtering not any illegal activity like drugs and all.

Sidharth – then why in my name?

Shehnaaz – there is co-ownership not you who are holding full.

Sidharth – sorry I shouldn’t have blamed you what all have happened as you was the one because of my mom is getting best treatment.

She didn’t replied. Both reached back after sometime. Days were lapsing, in these days shehnaaz hardly have slept in room she use to be in study. One night Sidharth went call her for sleep.

Sidharth – shehnaaz room main Chalo
She didn’t budge. He asked her again. This time she stood from her seat and took out absinthe ( a strong alcohol ) she started drinking and he was watching her moves with amusement. In few minutes she emptied whole bottle. And in next few minutes she passed out. Sidharth was there only sleep took over him too I  same position.

Next day his sleep broke with Sun rays and saw her sleeping peacefully. Then he moved down and came up with bottle of lemonade. Then waited for her wake up. As soon as she woke up she helds her head. At the same time he forwarded bottle.

Shehnaaz – Kya hai raat se mere upar Kun mandra rahe ho.

Sidharth – piyo isse.

Shehnaaz – Kya hai zaher

Sidharth – Han wahi samj lo piyo jaldi.

Shehnaaz – nai peena aur muj pareshan karna band karo.

Sidharth – piyo yaar jaldi merko fresh bhi hona hai pura din nai hai mere pass.

Shehnaaz drank this time and moved to get fresh without even looking at him back.

Whole day passed shehnaaz didn’t spared him one glance. At night when she came back, to her shock.....