XIX

________________________________________________

Shehnaaz – Maine kabi sapne main bhi nai socha hoga ki Sidharth main tumse aise shadi karungi, par Kya karun tumhe Sach Bata nai sakti. Par tumhe kahin na kahin khona bhi nai chahti hun, bas isliye. Khair shayad yahi ho likha. Muj pata hai tumhari apni bandi se kitni expectations hai main shayad wo Puri na Kar paun, kunki chah Kar bhi main ab kisi pe trust nai Kar paati. Tum par bhi nai. Aur dar bhi lagta hai agar emotions main bahi to khud ko aur hurt karungi. Maa papa ke baad muj main himath nai kisi ko bhi khone ki. Isliye to Jimmy se. Khair aghe jo bhi hoga dekha jayga but I promise to my self kuch galat nai hone dungi Tum teeno ke sath uske liye muj kisi bhi hadh Tak Kun na Jana pade. Tumhe lagta hai main shadi ko mazak samjti hun nai Sidharth muj value pata hai iss rishte ki. Par tumhe explain kaise karun. Ek moka jarur dungi iss nayi jindagi ko. Par tumhe khud ke Sach se hamesha dur rakhungi, jitna ho payga. Aur isko filhal nai bataungi aunty ki surgery doctors ne dely ki hai.

Thinking so she closed her eyes, but sleep was far away so after few minutes she took out drink and was gulping glasses one after one.

Other side Sidharth

Maine haan to bol diya, muj bhi pata hai ye rishta kaisa hoga future main. Par main kuch Kar bhi nai sakta. May be Jo Maine conditions uske aghe rakhi hai in future usse badlne pe majbur Kare. Maa ne bhi to Bola Pyar main bahut takat hoti hai wo kathore se kathore insaan ko pigla deta hai. Kaash ye bhi pigle, bas ye kaash kaash na reh Jaye.  Aur Mera ye Shaq sahi tha agar usko shadi kisi reason se karni hai to wo Meri baat manegi. Ab ek room share karenge to main isse itna asani se to nai chhodne Wala. Chal beta soja Kal maa ko bhi batana hai pata nai unka Kya reaction hoga. Hope khush ho.
He too slept. But next morning for his surprise he didn’t heard any gun shots. He wondered but ignored the fact. Other side she whole night had drank and in morning she had more that 3 lemonade but still her head was spinning. So she was waiting for doctor to arrive and suggest medicine as she can’t take any medicine due because she have BP problem. Soon doctor arrived and injected her and said sleep for hour. So she asked Jimmy to shift date of marriage to next day. Sidharth got to know about the change of marriage day. But he ignored but thought one thing is sure that she is hidding her pain inside her.

Day passed She too became normal and they were in court Jimmy had accompanied them and one more men came as witness from Sidharth’s side.

Jimmy was happy as he thought may be she will get peace and happiness in her life now. May be that naughty girl came out but he was known that was not going to happen easily but prayed that she should be Happy now.

Sidharth also spoke to his mother and explained her the situation but not full he twisted some. She was happy like hell she already liked shehnaaz and secondly she was happy because her son finally is getting married.

Both were at court yard, After sign both called as brace by official and congratulated too. After that both went for change in traditional attire. And reached to Temple where vicar was ready with necessary things. They video called his mother and Jimmy was the one who acted as her father.

His mother wondered seeing something but thought to let it be till when she will be there. Soon wedding started and in some time it came to an end, he filled vermilion in her hairline, tied the chain of black beeds which have so much importance in married life and then they went for pheras. Which tie the couple for 7 births, and also the promised innerly to give the fare chance to this marriage dispite of everything happened till last day.

Now the question is about there wedding attire, shehnaaz had arranged those one brand new designer for Sidharth but she herself had the one her mother had wore in her marriage as her mother always wished to see her daughter in her wedding attire which shehnaaz remembered and she stored that safely. The night she had drank endlessly, because she took out that attire and went in lane of memories which haunts her till now.

After marriage they went back to mantion no further rituals took place but this time Sidharth went in her room as his all belongings are shifted in her room and as they entered she immediately changed and stored that attire in safe again. Sidharth who was present there saw this and wondered when she don’t even care about this marriage then why she is storing that attire in safe like it’s precious to her. He too changed and slept on couch. She too didn’t said to sleep on bed. She doesn’t want herself to be fall in any kind of emotions, but she is unaware what time had stored for them for future.