•°1°•

Ariel's POV
We all kneeled infront of the WCKD gaurds. Newt was beside me making sure I was ok.

"Where's Thomas?" Rat man yelled. "Right here!" Thomas said from behind us. We was shoved to the ground beside minho.

"Why didn't you run?" Minho asked.

"Cause I'm not finished" Thomas said.

Ava Paige, aka Dr chancellor Paige came out and started talking. I was to busy stuck in my own thoughts and misery that I didn't zone into anything.

I suddenly here a gun shot and Mary, brenda's doctor fell into Vince's arms.

"Shit!" I yelled out. "Start loading them u-" Hanson was going to say but was cut off by very loud music.

"No your not! Me coming tot he rescue!" We hear very loudly. Suddenly a mental suit flies through the air and lands on a near by hill.

Tiny little guns popped out if his suit and aimed a the WCKD soldiers. "I suggest you stand down before the beat drops" the man said.

Then the beat drops. "Oh would you hear that, it's dropped!!" He says and the misols things go off shooting WCKD gaurds.

I gasp at the suddenness. "GET ME MORE GAURDS!" Janson yelled into a walki talki. Teresa ducked down grabbing a gun off a dead WCKD gaurd but I walked to her and kicked her shins.

"Stark you have them on board?" A man's voice said from nowhere. "Not yet Capisicles I need back up, their sending more" the iron dude said.

"Who are you guys?!?" Thomas yelled over Al the chaos. "Not now kid just get on the carrier" the dude said his helmet lefting up to reveal a man with dark hair and a mustache.

"Don't call me kid" Thomas said through gritted teeth. "Alright child" he said. Thomas groaned.

He was about to get grabbed by a gaurd but a hand wrapped it's way around the gaurds arm and flipped him.

Their stood Brenda and Jorge. "Brenda?! Jorge?! I thought you guys left!" I yell. Brenda smiles.

"Well, I thought I should call back up" Brenda says gesturing to the man in the giant metal suit and people who wore black leather suit guiding us scorchers and gladers into a giant black hovering thing in the sky.

"You knew these guys and didn't call them when we were in trouble?!" Minho yelled. "Hey!! I called them when we got to Marcus's!! But they can win a little late, they must've been busy!" Jorge yelled.

"With what?" Newt asks firing his gun at the some gaurds who coming towards us.

"I don't k-" but Brenda was cut off by someone in a black suit.

"Will you guys just hurry up and get of the carrier please!" He's accent telling us to hurry. He gestures to a giant flying platform in the air.

"How do we know your not WCKD!" Minho yelled. The boy rolls his eyes. "Look I don't have time to explain you either get up on the carrier like all the others or get left behide here in the scorch!" The boy argues.

"I think we should go with them! If Brenda trusts them I do too" I yell over all the chaos.

Newt wraps his arm around my waist and we all were escorted by the boy on the floating platform.

Time skip
We boarded the ship looking around the man in the metal suit flew up and stopped landed on the pad.

Thomas and I look around to see Al WCKD soldiers dead or being escorted by people in masks and amor.

Then we start getting escorted to a giant room. Seems like everyone were sent here except for the WCKD people.

"You kids need to come with me" the boy from before said. Minho stepped up. "

"Why would we go with you anywhere? How do we know your not WCKD?" Minho questioned.

"Because I'm apart of an organization called S.H.E.I.L.D the people you call WCKD is known to us as Hydra. S.H.E.I.L.D's enemy. Now please come with me." He says.

Minho was going to say something again but Thomas stopped him. "Maybe we should trust him." He said.

"Why should we? They might throw us back into the middle of nowhere!" Aris yelled.

"Trust me. We are not the enemies. If you just come with me" the boy said. I could t he was getting annoyed.

I held onto newts hand as we walked through the halls. We were told to go into a room like lab, so we went inside.

Their in a white lab coat was a blonde girl. Her green eyes studied a vial of black coo.

"Perrie" her head snapped away from the vial and as soon as she saw us she smiled.

"Yay their here!!" The girl 'perrie' said jumping up and down.

"She has to much happiness we need to move!!! She's gonna kills us!!" Minho yelled. The girl stopped and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not gonna kill you, idiot. I'm here to help. I'm just really excited to meet you guys. This is actually my first time meeting new people other than the avengers" Perrie rambled.

I smiled. She looked the same age as me, possibly older by a month or two. Her blonde hair was to her shoulder arms.

"Alrightie then! Well I should introduce my self! Perrie Stark nice to meet you" she says sticking out her hand.

I look around to see if anyone would. All I saw was Thomas staring at her as if she were a diamond, and minho who was looking at her wearily.

Newt just looked at me too. "Newt, and this is Ariel" newt says shaking her hand. She smiles and turns her hand to me.

"I can tell we're going to be the bestest of Friends!"

~done!~