~47~

Thomas's POV
We made it back tot he compound and I helped newt take Ariel back to her room. "Three....two....one" newt counted down then I lift Ariel onto her bed.

"Where's perrie?" She asked. "She had to do some stuff. Check social media and stuff. See how crazy the news has gotten. See how many haters and fans. See who knows us" I explain.

"That's enough. Ariel you need your rest. I know your stalling", newt said. Ariel groaned.

"Newt! You can't keep me in a wheel chair and bed forever!" Ariel whined.

"And your not going to be in a wheel chair forever unless you don't get your rest" newt sassed her.

"Good night Ariel" newt said. "Night" she mumbled and me and newt left.

Time skip
I was in the kitchen with newt. We were watching the news on the big screen with some of the avengers.

Perrie was standing at the counter playing on her laptop like screen above the counter.

The news was crazy. "Per, can you put that down?" I asked as I mixed the bowl around.

"No. This is major. We're a new team of super heros. We're gonna have villains  on our backs. Trying to take us down, trying to take the world down!" Perrie said.

I groaned and wrapped my arms around her  waist from behind and kissed her neck and dug my head there.

"Please?" I begged. She sighed and swiped the screen away. "You two are willing to help me right?" Newt suddenly asks.

We turn to him and he sups his tea. "Yeah newt. What with?" I asked.

"Ariel's birthday"

Perrie nearly fainted. "What?! Your telling me it's her-" she was cut off by my hand flying to her mouth.

"Shut it perrie. We want it to be a surprise!" I hissed. Newt nodded. Perrie's eyes widen more.

"I don't have her a gift!!" She yelled through my hand. I removed my hand.

"Well. Maybe you can get the gifts while me and thomas set up!" New said. Perrie clapped while jumping up and down.

"Ok! Wanda! Bucky! You guys are with me!" Perrie says before walking off.

Time skip
Ariel's POV
I wake up to a very quiet room. I got out of bed and carefully went got Into my wheel chair.

As I go to the door it opens and there's newt. "Oh! What are you doing out of bed!?" He said and wheeled me back inside.

"I uh-" he cut me off. "Nope nope don't worry about it! Perrie!" He yelled. Perrie stood in with a dress.

"Get Ariel ready please. We have a big night!" And he left.

"What does he mean by big night?" I asked. Perrie just smirked.

"Oh nothing! Oh and Happy birthday!" She said and laid out a black dress.

She helped me into it and got into her own dress which was a nice floral design.

Then she wheeled me down the hall

Then she wheeled me down the hall. I wondered why the hall was so dark.

I hear shuffling around and I look at perrie. Her eyes glow tech blue and the lights suddenly turn on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The avengers all yell. I turn back to them in surprise.

"Holy shit guys!" I say and Perrie pushed me towards them.  "Surprise love!" Newt said and kissed my check.

This is going to be fun!

Time skip
It's now 6pm at night and we were all having a great time. I was moving around in my wheel chair with Thomas newt and we were just having the time of our lives.

One thing I noticed was that Perrie had disappeared. "Ariel..." I turn to newt.

"Yes newtie?"

"Come with me", he said and pushed me to the elevator.  We went up to the top of the compound. The roof.

Once we got up there rose petals were laid out with a red carpet. Newt walked out of the elevator With me in the wheel chair.

I look looked at the end of the carpet to see perrie in a suit, Glasses and was holding three head sets in front of a huge black helicopter.

"Welcome! To the Romantic helicopter ride! Please Call me cupid. I'll be your host today!" Perrie said and handed us two of the headsets.

She opened the door for us to get in side. Newt got in and Perrie used her tech eyes for the helicopter.

Two sticks came out of the feet of it and scooped up my chair. They lifted then scided across and I was beside newt in the back.

Newt helps out my head set on and we were all ready to go. Perrie got in and and lifted us off the ground.

We went all over Queens, New York and Brooklyn. Then we landed on a grassy plain just out from the city.

Perrie did the helicopter thing again and I was now being wheeled by newt to a lovely picnic spot on the ground.

Newt carried me out of the chair and placed me on the ground.

"I hope you two have an amazing evening. Cupid's Job is done. Newt there's a car and here's money for a hotel." Perrie said handing newt money.

She nodded at us and walked to the helicopter. Last thing I heard from her that night was.

"Mama Newt and Lover Ariel are in the nest. I repeat the are in the nest"

~Done! Happy birthday hiwyd1234567🎉💖 Enjoy!~