~41~

Thomas's POV
We all sat in the same cell. It was quiet. Apart from Ariel's crying and newt trying to clam her down.

Suddenly the door opens and someone gets thrown inside. I move towards the person.

I was shocked. "Perrie?" I said. Ariel and newt looked at me then at perrie. Perrie for up and shuffled back.

Her breathing was heaving. ",Perrie are you ok?" Ariel asked as she rushed to perrie. She goes to hug her but perrie flinches back and shuffles more into the corner.

She looked around and tears spilled from her eyes. She was shaking. She was...

Scared.

"Perrie what happened" Ariel demanded. Perrie just cried and buried her head in her knees.

"Perrie hun. Tell us. Tell me" newt said. I was confused.

"Qui fecit. Et Rapta me Newt. Ego sum, ego erat terribilis. et tetigit me, et-" Perrie cur herself off by bursting out in tears.

Newt's eyes covered up in tears. "Newt what she say?" I asked.

Newt looked at us. "Stay here. I'll be back" newt said to perrie and was going to put a hand on her shoulder but she cuddles back up into the wall.

I glared at newt. "Tell us" me and Ariel demanded.

Us three walked to the other room. "Olendriz raped her. Touched her. No consent" I said. Ariel gasped and turned to perrie who was crying and shaking in the corner.

"That stinky pig. I'm going to kill him" i growled. I punched a wall and a massive dent covered it.

Perrie jumped and I apologized. Newt inspected the dent. Ariel stood in shock.

"Thomas newt come here" she ordered. We came to her side. Her eyes widen.

"You guys have powers" she mumbled.

An evil cackle forced it way through the air. Us three turn our heads to see Olendriz and his men.

They create force field from the ceiling separating us. I noticed that Perrie was on there side.

"I'm going to kill you!!! You bitch!" Ariel yelled. Newt had to hold her back.

"It looks like my experiment worked! Now your all my subjects!" He laughed crazily ignoring Ariel.

"What?" Newt questioned. I could see anger rising inside of him.

Third Person
"Calm down boy! You have the ability of speed! Run as fast as lightning! And walk through walls! Solid walls! Smarts of the unimaginable! You should be thankful" Olendriz exclaimed with a crazed smile.

Newt looks scared more than angry now. The man then points to me. "And you boy! I gave you Strength of a hundred gorillas! And to become a phoenix on command! To turn to steel on demand!" Olendriz exclaimed.

Ariel couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her boyfriend and best friend had powers. Like her. Like perrie.

"Solid walls huh?" Newt asked. Olendriz smirked evilly nodding. But his smirk faded as newt turned see through (Gold outline so you can see his body outline) and walked through the force field sperating them.

"Get him!" Olendriz yelled as he ran. Newt speed to solider's knocking them down. The force field goes down and Ariel rushes to perrie's now unconscious state.

Thomas punched a man making the poor dude go flying through multiple walls of the building.

He repeated this along with newt and they exited the building. Ariel carried perrie's limp body to a car that was perrie's when she got here.

"We need to go now!" Thomas said and he goes to open the door but pulls it off.

"Can you not reck the car?" Newt said glared at him. "Ok" Thomas said "you drive girls in the back" Thomas demanded.

Ariel got in the back with perrie lying across her lap and the back seat. Newt got in the driver's seat and Thomas got in the passenger.

Newt sped off in the car as more black cars starting chasing after them. "Thoma get them off our tail!" Ariel yelled.

Thoma nor thinking and just being angry with the men grabbed the roof of the car took it off and threw it like a frisbee at the black SUVs.

"FUCK! SHE DIDN'T MEAN THAT!" newt yelled.

"ACTUALLY I DID!" Ariel yelled backs smiling. Thomas grumbled.

"NEWT!" He yelled he saw a truck parked up a head....

At a gas station....

And they were heading straight for it...

No way out...

~done!~