~49~

Ariel's POV
We followed tony into another room. Me and newt just got back and now this. We sit down in seats and tony sighs sadly.

"I'm sorry to say but.... You guys have to go back to your universe." My heart stopped.

"What?" Thomas asked. Tony sighed again.

"Dr strange has sensed a danger. He was meditating then he got some very gruesome visions of the future. If you guys stay here.... You die and so will we" the news was too much.

"So as soon as we get settled your going to kick us out?"newt said. "I'm sorry. But we need to keep the universe at balance. And clearly with you guys here it's unsettling" tony explained.

"Me and my council have decided that tomorrow we will take you back to your universe" tony said.

Tears trickle down my cheeks. "No... I can't leave. I don't want too" I say.

"I'm sorry Ariel" tony said.

"No your not. Your just as bad as John" newt sneered. Tony snapped this head to newt and his eyes darken.

"Never compare to my son" ton sneered back. "Where do you think he got it from stark?" I asked him.

Rage inflected on his face. "Get out. Before I do something I don't want to" tony snapped.

I got up grabbing Thomas and Newt's hands and stormed out of the room. The avengers attention turns to us.

"What's wrong?" Perrie asked. Thomas glared at her.

"Oh shut it. You want us gone so don't act like you care" I snap. Us three storm to our room and we immediately start packing.

Third Person
"What did you do stark?" Steve said to tony. Perrie was being comforted by bucky and Wanda.

"Dr strange sensed danger. He had visions of the future. Our future if those three and their friends stay here. Complete death and chaos. For us and those kids" ton said.

Perrie choked down her tears. "Why?" Her voice cracked.

"Their from another universe Per. Their muddling with our timeline and exitice. As strange put it" her dad explained. He put and hand on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry hunny" perrie hugged her dad tighted. The three teenagers walk in and dump their bags on the ground.

Perrie was going to them but their harsh glares stopped her. "Guys don't le-" but Thomas cut her off.

"Just shut it Perrie. You wanted this. I hate you." His words killed her.

Wanda came up behind her and comforted her. Thomas didn't what to say the words. They just came out.

"Good bye perrie" Ariel said. More forcefully than it should've came out.

The three followed perrie's dad out and she suck to the floor. Wanda followed her down and soothed her hair.

Her friends were gone. Her best friends. The love of her life gone.

Meanwhile tony was driving the teens to a Giant air craft. They got out and saw the Gladers. Or the remainders.

Minho went up and hugged them. Along with Teresa and Aris. Sonya and Harriet.

Even Brenda and Jorge were there in shield uniform. "We going home?" Newt asked. Jorge nodded.

"They're sending us to a place we're us immunes will survive for a very long time." Brenda explained.

"But your not immune?" Thomas said. Brenda smiled. "That's just it. Half the people here who weren't immune are know immune thanks to living in another universe" Brenda explained.

"We're going back. I've never thought about coming back" Ariel explained. Newt kisses her cheek.

"Come on Ariel. We need to go back to our own home" newt explained and Locke dhis hand with hers.

Ariel smiled. Suddenly Dr strange walked in. He did some moves with his hands and a portal opened up.

"Are you ready?"

~Done!~