•°25°•

Perrie's POV
I was outside on the bleachers with ariel. We were watching our boyfriends try out for soccer.

The school evacuated the students and just sent them home, but the sports people stayed for training.

Ariel and me didn't want to go home without the boys so we decided to watch. And guess who else were watching the handsome men kick around a ball.

Liz and her Bitches.

We stayed in the middle far away from them as possible.

"Is it me or does newt Look hot while playing Soccer/football" we hear Kyla say. Our super hearing is helping alot with drama.

"Don't forget Thomas. Ugh I can see those amazing abbs through he's top" another girl commented.

I had to hold Ariel's hand to keep her from attacking the girls.

"Come on girlies! We should at least give them a little surport!" Liz suggested. They got up taking off their extra clothing and went down to the fields.

"Oh great god" I say covering my eyes. "I feel puking" I heard say.

I peek through my fingers to see the girls dancing.

Or should I say, shaking their shit around.

The try out team were so distracted that the poor couch just left.

Thomas and newt looked at each other the whole time or at the ball Thomas was carrying.

"Oh no their not!" Ariel whispered angerly ad the girls skipped over to our boyfriends and started doing stuff that they thought was dancing.

"Yeah I'm going to puke" I say running to a near by trash can.

Third Person
As Perrie hurled out her lunch she felt a hand lay itself on her back. She looked up to see Peter.

He moved her hair out of her face and rubbed circles. "Hey talk to me Perrie. Wants gotten you throwing up?" Peter asked.

Perrie couldn't dare to look back so she just pointed at what the girls were doing to her boyfriend and Newt.

Ariel was trying so hard not to stormed down their strangle the fudge out of those girls.

"You ok? You seem like you're gonna rip the bench off" She heard john.

She looked up behind her to see John there. He got up from where he was sitting and sat beside her.

"We can go somewhere else if you want. I know those girls can be very.... Disgusting", john said.

Ariel looked up at john. She nodded and john held her hand as he lead her away.

Newt and Thomas saw this. John leading Ariel away.

A girl pushed her butt up towards Thomas and he immediately got uncomfortable.

"Come on boys" a girl said flirtatiously. Thomas looked at newt and nodded.

"Sorry girls but we only allow this to certain people" newt said gesturing to his body.

"And who are they?" Liz asked as she and her girls stopped.

"Our girlfriends you disgusting sluts!" Thomas snarled. He pushed newt and they started running away.

Thomas run towards the bleachers and hid behind them. Newt ran out towards where john and Ariel were.

Minutes before the boys run away
John lead Ariel away from the bleachers and to the car lot.

"Here get in. We can wait till practice is over" john said and gestured for her to get in the passenger seat.

Ariel smiled and sat down in the seat. Unknown to her john smirked and sat in the driver's seat.

Suddenly her seat belt buckled up, encasing her in the seat of the car. She turned and saw the smirk on John's face.

"Sorry Ariel but your annoying me. Alot. You and your friends are causing way to many emotions for my sister. Causing her powers to be..." John trailed off.

Ariel struggled against the seat belt as it wouldn't unbuckle.

"Monsterous" john sneered as the buckle tightened around Ariel. He looked into her eyes. He eyes flashed a sickly green, kinda cat like.

 He eyes flashed a sickly green, kinda cat like

"Your the monster" Ariel said back. She stopped squirming and glared at john. He just gave her a sinister smile, he's eyes Fading back to brown.

"Perrie's not the only one, with powers!" John taunted and lifted his top to reveal the same tattoo mark as perrie, ad the picture that came up on the Tv this morning.

"John let me go" Ariel said. She was trying to control his mind to let her go. He tensed up and reached over to unbuckle her.

He just chuckled and looked up at her. "Your magic doesn't work in here kitten" john smirked as Ariel tried to lunge at him.

John leaned away. "Perrie is so precious. She thinks she's the one making everything go berserk. But it's me." John admitted.

"Your making the avengers think-" Ariel was cut off by John.

"Exactly. And they'll think it has something to do with you. Then they'll kick you out, then your friends" Ariel couldn't believe john. Why do this?! Especially to Perrie.

"I'm protecting perrie Ariel. From you and her abilities." John snarled as he read Ariel's mind.

"Oh look! If it isn't mister blonde boyfriend over there" john muttered smugly as the two noticed newt running around the corner.

Ariel start to squirm again and she was going to yell out to newt but John reacted more quickly. Eyes glowing thief green color.

Newt turns the corner from running away from the girls. He frantically looks around till he spots Ariel and john in a car.

His eyebrows furrow. Then he sees something he hated and dreaded ever since he's seen john.

They were kissing.

~Done!~