•°13

Perrie's POV
I Was in the car, fiddling in the back seat. John was in the front seat with newt while I was crapped with ariel and Thomas.

I play with my dress nervously. I'm able to take down a whole group of bad guys but I can't attend of measley party.

 I'm able to take down a whole group of bad guys but I can't attend of measley party

Come on perrie snap out of it. John stops the car and we enter the house. Liz greet us but sends Ariel a glare.

I clenched my jaw at her. Soon Peter comes in with Ned. I joined MJ at the food table and grabbed a bottle of coke.

"Hey parker" I said as peter approached me. He smiled at me. "Hey Per. I was wondering if you'd like to uhh you know umm.." peter Stumbled over his words.

"It's ok peter, here take this" I say handing him a cup of punch. "It'll help" and I walk off.

Time skip
I haven't seen parker anywhere. He just left. Poor dude. Ned's been trying to call him but it wouldn't work.

"Maybe you try?" Ned said. I nodded and got out my phone and went to a hallway and called peter.

Ariel's POV
I Saw perrie go upstairs so I of course followed her, along with newt and thomas. She was on the phone.

"Come on peter. Pick up!" She mumbled. He must've picked up because a huge smile crossed perrie's face but it soon faded.

"Ok, I'll be there soon. Love you" perrie says into the phone and goes back downstairs.

"She's dating parker?" Thomas asked. "No Thomas, she can't be, she likes you" newt said trying to comfort Thomas by laying a hand on his shoulder but Thomas shrugged it off.

"Correction, I like her" and then he ran back downstairs.

"Why perrie why! What are you hiding!"

Perrie's POV
I took a sharp turn up a road and speed up the car. Dad hacked into peters phone and told me to go to the Bank lodge park.

I swerved and parked the car. I got our and I saw Peter sitting on a peice of park equipment in a spiderman suit, talking to my dad's iron man suit.

But I know that he's somewhere in India. He left later this morning. "Having fun up their parker?" I asked.

I startled the poor boy and he nearly fell of the park equipment. "H-how you I-i-i" peter stuttered then he noticed he was wearing his suit and covered himself.

I laugh at him. "Dad said you needed a ride home"

"Dad?" Peter questioned and looked between me and tony. Then he gave lit up.

"Oh your perrie stark!!" Petter said realizing. I nodded giggling.

"Alright Perrie I believe you have this under control" I nod at dads words and he flies off. Peter got off th equipment and I through him some normal clothes.

"Get dressed in the back" and that's all I said before returning back to the car, smiling my face off.

Ariel's POV
Me, Thomas and newt were all out side sitting. "What is she exactly hiding" I asked myself.

"The fact she's dating someone else" Thomas says bringing his knees to his chest.

"No tommy. She's hiding something else. Something big" I explained. We hear a familiar rumble of a car and we see perrie drive pass.

It was like slow motion as we saw her driving while peter parker was in the back putting a shirt on.

I heard feel sigh come from thomas. "See. She like peter. You heard her on the phone guys. She's in love with someone else"

"She seems to also have our only ride home....." Newt mumbled.

Time skip
Perrie's POV
I Had dropped off peter at his house and I couldn't be stuffed returning back tot hat party.

Instead I was snooping in the boys room. I knew they were hiding something. And I knew they were suspecious about.... me.

I was searching through Thomas's wardrobe when I heard the door open. "Oh it's you" I heard Thomas say in a harsh voice.

"What you doing in my closet" he asked. "Nothing. Just toping up your shirts" I lied.

"Soo how's your boyfriend?" I was confused. I turn around and was surprised at how close he was to me.

"I don't have a boyfriend Thomas"

"Yes you do. I heard you talking to him. Parker?"

"Peter's not my boyfriend" I say in a low voice. For peter was cute but he was like a little brother, a little pet.

"Really? Then why was he putting his shirt on in your car? Did you guys have s-" I cut him off by crashing my lips to his.

He was shocked but soon wrapped his arms around my waist. I clapped my hands against his neck and our lips moved in sync.

We pulled away breathless.

"I don't have a boyfriend tommy. But I am more than happy for you to fill in that spot" I say confidently. He blushed and I smirked and winked.

I let go of my contact with him and walked past him to the door. He turned around, dumbfounded.

"Y-you can't tease me like t-t-that!" He stuttered.

"I didn't tease you tommy. I offered you an important spot in my life"

~done!~