•°23°•

Newt's POV
I was surprise perrie could do that. "Was that you the whole time?"Ariel asked. She was going to get up and walk perrie but I grabbed her hand.

I shake my head at her and she doesn't go anywhere. Perrie had the lights on.

"Yes but don't tell Dad. I'm not allowed to use my powers. That's why I said don't tell anyone about yours" Perrie says gesturing towards Ariel.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Ariel asked.

"I was afraid. I have many powers that I can't control. Sure I can use them but I can't control them." Perrie Explained.

"I'm also the reason everything went haywire!" Perrie let some years slip from her eyes.

Ariel broke the grip from my hand and hugged Perrie. Perrie started crying.

"I-i-i just don't wanna be the monster Hydra wants me to be" Perrie croaked out.

Thomas got up and hugged her. I got up and joined them. It was like a cute group hug.

"We should go to bed. We have school tomorrow" Perrie said. We all nodded.

I cuddled into bed with ariel and we soon fell asleep.

Thomas's POV
I snuggled into perrie's back. I could sense her uneasyness.

"Don't worry Per, I won't leave you. I never will"

Next morning
I sipped on my juice as perrie sat on the counter. We woke up early just waiting for the day.

Ariel and newt entered and sat down. Perrie moving around on the counter as she had these things in her ears.

She and Ariel wore matching hoodies and Dark blue jeans.

"What is she dancing too?" Newt asked. I shrugged. Perrie's dancing soon Because contagious and Ariel started dancing with her.

Perrie's eyes lit up (her robot eyes) and music started blasting. It wasn't too loud but enough to wake Everyone up.

Perrie took out her fancy things and placed them on the table still dancing.

"Can you turn that off?!" A very grumpy bucky yelled, with a Groggy looking Sam.

"Nope! Come join" Perrie said motioning them over. Bucky rolled his eyes and stomped to the coffee machine.

Sam spun around and pointed finger guns at perrie and Ariel and strode to them doing some moves.

Me and newt look at each other. The girls were enjoying themselves. Wanda soon came in and started dancing round to and Vision just stared in confusion.

"Wait we're gonna miss the bus!" I yell. Everyone stops. Suddenly the music stops and a screeching sound erupted from the speakers.

I saw that perrie's eyes her flickering off and on, her breathing quickened. I rushed to her, along with newt. Ariel by her side already.

Bucky and Sam tried to turn the sound off trying to contact JARVIS. The rest of the avengers.

"Perrie calm down" Ariel said. Perrie tensed up and her eyes went back to normal. Her breathing was back to normal.

"Is everyone ok?!" Steve yelled out. We all say yes and John runs to us. "Man! The bus drove away!" He whined.

"Who cares about the bus! Someone's messing with my technology!" Tony complained.

"Dad? You sure you ok?" Perrie asked. I held onto her hand.

"No! You remember when I was tinkering with my suit and I came out and I passed out?" Tony said. We all nodded.

"Carry on" Steve said.

"Well before everything went rotten in my lab. My computer was malfunctioning. Glitching and everything. My screens wouldn't work. And I couldn't contact JARVIS." Tony explained.

"Then a symbol on my Screen showed." Tony picked up a Device from his pocket and tapped on it then a screen came up.

A picture of Perrie's tattoo showed. She was so confused. I was confused. Heck everyone was confused.

 Heck everyone was confused

"We should head to the car. We'll figure this out at school. We're good at that" perrie suggested.

"Ok. Have a good day hunny. You too john. Boys, girl" tony said gesturing to us, then shooed us off.

We reached the garage and multiple cars sat. John went in a car. It wasn't fancy but he used it and drove off. Very fast.

I don't trust him...

Perrie hoped in the car. Ariel got in the passenger seat. "Uhh I'm not going in the back" newt said.

"Neither am I" I said.

"Wells uck it up buttercups. Now hurry up" Ariel yelled. We groaned and got in. "Wait we forgot our bags and things!" Newt pointed out.

Ariel rolled he eyes and snapped her fingers and everything we needed was on our laps or beside us.

"Now that was awesome!"

~Done~