•°33°•

Perrie's POV
We made it to Wakanda Safe and sound. Shuri took Thomas and Newt to her lab to make sure they're ok.

I sighed as I sat flopped down on thomas's medical bed. "You ok?" He asked. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"I should be asking you that" I said. He chuckled a bit. We were in a separate room from Shuri's lab.

"You should get changed. That shit looks like it's heavy to carry round" Thomas said.

"Well it's pretty easy. I just touch my Reactor" I said plainly. Thomas touches it and my suits fades away.

But I didn't have any clothes on to i snatched up thomas med blanket and covered myself.

Thomas smirked.

"Come on Per. I've seen it before" he said.

"Shut it!" I scolded. I huffed. There wasn't any other clothes. "I hate you" I mumbled.

Thomas got up and walked to me. "I know you love me Perrie." He said looking down at me with a stupid smirk.

I hit him on the arm. He wrapped his arms around me and got close to my face. I go red and look away.

He chuckles and digs his face into my neck. I felt him start to kiss it. He kept kissing. "Tommy" I mumbled.

He just grumbled. He looked up and kissed my cheek. I smile and kissed his jaw.

He growled and grabbed my waist.

Ariel's POV
Me and newt were going to visit thomas. We got to the door and we opened it and our eyes widen.

"OMG!" I yelled. Perrie's eyes widen as she gets off the medical bed holding a sheet over her body.

Thomas was shirtless. But was thankfully wearing pants. "You guys are disgusting!!" Newt yelled shielding my eyes.

"I didn't have any spear clothes from my suit and this bugger and his hormones!!" Perrie yelled.

I laugh as I pry Newt's hands off my eyes. "What's going on in here?" Bucky said. Once he saw a shirtless Thomas and a basically naked perrie, he went bilistic

"ARE YOU TWO F-" newt covered his mouth. "Can you not yell. We're trying to keep this a secret" newt scolded.

"HOW CAN I-" I slap my hand to bucky's mouth. "Shut it!" I snapped.

"Bucky!" Perrie yelled as bucky dashed out of the room.

"Shit!" Thomas cussed. Him and Perrie rushed after bucky. "Perrie!" I called after her.

She turned around. I snapped my fingers and Perrie's and she appeared in normal clothes.

"Thanks!" She yelled and chased after bucky.

Newt gave me a happy smile. I smile back. "They're weirdos."  He said.

"They're basically our children", I said smiling at him. He leans in and kisses me.

"Ok mumma bear!"

~So I have a lot of stuff going on so small chapter 👍~