~48~

Ariel's POV
I stare at the water. I was lying on newts lap tracing circles along his hand. "Come on love it's getting dark. We need to go to a hotel" newt said.

"Ok" I say and getting up. Newt looked at me bewildered. "You can walk?!" He partially yell.

"Hehehe yeah" I say. Newt shakes his head with a smile and gets up and we go to the car. "Why don't we pack up?" I asked.

"Sam's taking care of it. He lost a brt to bucky and Steve so they're making him pick up everything" newt explained as we got on the road.

Once we got tot he hotel we immediately got a room and went up stairs. I unlocked the door and Ariel followed me inside.

I kissed her and she kissed back. We guided each other to the bed. She pulled away and smiled.qmq

"Best birthday ever"

Thomas's POV
The next day
I was in the gym with Perrie sparring. "I wonder how newt and aurora are going" I ask as i go to punch perrie.

She blocked it, grabbed my wrist and pinned it behind my back. "I don't know" she said plainly.

I grimaced as she used her other arm and locked it in a head lock. "Well I hope they're going g-" I cut myself off by flipping her off.

"Good" I corrected myself. Perrie straighted and dusted off her imaginary dust. She pounced around on her feet before trying to punch me but I blocked and slammed her to the ground.

She squirmed under my hand as I pinned her. "I like this position. Maybe we should try it out?" I say winking. I heard her growl.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and twisted my arm that was pinning by the chest.

I let out a cry as she straddled me on the floor. Both my hands pinned above my head.

Perrie smirked. "I prefer this" she says. I sit up with her on my waist and her eyes widen and she dropped my hands in surprise.

"Did you forget that I'm stronger than you?" I questioned. Her cheeks burned.

"I-i-i" I smirk at her stuttering as I caressed her sides with my hands. "You got me" she said.

I smile and kiss her lips. She gets off me and holds out a hand for me. I go to grab it but she swipes it away and connected her knee with my jaw.

I crush back to the ground readjusting my jaw. "Ow! That hurt!" I whined. "Awe is my baby sad?" Perrie did in a baby voice.

I growled and got up. Her eyes widen and she starts running out of the doors. I chase after her.

We pass through the avengers and they just gave us confused looks.

Third Person
The Avengers watched amused as they reacted to perrie and thomas. They connected the security cameras and now they can see what Thoma sand her are doing.

Perrie was running and Thoma was chasing her all around the compound.

"What's going on?" Ariel asked as she and newt entered from the elevator.

"Just Thomas and Perrie being themselves" Clint said as he drinked his cup of juice. Newt chuckles.

Suddenly Perrie burst through the door and crashes into bucky. She hid behind Him as Thomas got inside.

He saw her and trudged towards her. "Perrie!" He said breathlessly. I heard Perrie giggle from behind bucky.

She poked her head over bucky's shoulder and poked her tongue at him. Thomas groaned.

"Alright that's enough!" Tony said. Everyone's attention turned towards tony.

"Everyone back to what they're doing. Thomas, Ariel, newt I need to talk to you"

~Done!~