~40~

Ariel's POV
Newt and Thomas were tied up in front of me. Green veins covered Thomas's neck as Yellow covered Newts.

I was so scared. "Stop! Stop!" I kept yelling but the men keeping us here didn't.

I cried and cried. Screamed and screamed.

"Shut up you stupid girl!" A man yelled and slapped me. I growled. I go to enter his mind but all I get is a headache. Like a brick tot he head.

"You really think you can get into your creators mind" I could now probably see his face now.

Wait I've seen this face before.

In perrie's 'fake' file.....

Flashback
Third Person
Like folders and things. "Hey I fold perrie's Folder!" Thomas yelled. Me and newt shush him and he brings the file to me.

While I was waiting for the record to be done loading I opened the file. Inside was a picture of a 11 year old girl in a SHEILD jet. She had bruises and scars littering her body.

"It's perrie" newt said. I quickly make a copy of the folder and shove the copied one in Thomas hands.

Time skip
Ariel's POV
"You got the file?" I asked. Thomas nodded. Newt sighed. "She said it's fake!" Newt said. I glared at him.

"Well maybe we need to dig deeper" Thomas said. Newt looked at him.

"Digging deeper never helped!" Newt cried. I roll my eyes and open the folder. The headline 'Young Girl found by avengers In Warehouse' came up.

I unfolded the newspaper and on the bottom was a picture of an old man.

"Doctor Olendriz" I read out. "What?" Thomas asked. I spin the paper for him to see.

"Doctor Olendriz" I repeated. "He 'kiddnaped' perrie. Stupid fake file is useless" I said throwing away the paper.

END OF FLASHBACK
"Doctor Olendriz?" I muttered. He smirked. "Remembered me from the Paper. Smart girl you are" he said.

He moved and I saw my boyfriend and best friend suffering as the veins color brightened.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm doing an experiment. You two girls seem to work with the syrum. What about Male subjects. Sure Captain America worked but he was as strong as these fellow Subjects" the man said wickedly.

"Please let them go", I said. He smiled showing his yellow teeth. "Sorry doll. I can't do that. I need more toys" he said and left.

His buddy gaurds left and I was left alone tied to a chair watching the two boys infront of me suffer.

Perrie's POV
I get into my trap dress and put on some make up. "You sure you want to do this?" Bucky asked me as he tied up my hair.

Surprisingly he was very good at doing hair. "Yes. I want my friends back. I want Ariel and newt back. I want tomm- Thomas back" I said correcting myself.

Bucky gave me a warm smile. "Alert us if anything goes badly" I nodded and out my ear piece in.

The man running the place that my friends were held in was a disgusting man. Apparently likes little children and likes to experiment on them.

So I'm going to become a business woman trying 'sell' some children to him. I had my fake face on and I was ready.

Time skip

I was escorted down long mucky halls

I was escorted down long mucky halls. Gaurds everywhere. Men held my arms and threw me into a room.

I look around to see a man in front of a table playing with knives. "Mr Olendriz" I said formally.

"Ahh! Miss Gartha! Lovely to see you again!" He came up to me and kissed me on each cheek.

I knew the avengers were watching me along with other cameras.

"Now. I need to catch a flight. We need to make this quick" I demanded in my best British accent.

"Of course! Right away!" The old man guided me to a chair and sat me down. He gave me papers.

As I go to reach to grab them my arms get yanked back and tied to the chair. The man have me a wicked smile.

"You can't hide from me miss stark. I see through your farcade easily!" The man boasted.

He walked over to me and took off my fake face. He then slapped me with it.

"Oops sorry. I shouldn't do that to my old subject should I?" Olendriz said.

"Do not call me that!" I snarled. He smiled evilly.

"Then should I call you kitten? Baby? Doll?" He questioned then turned to me darkly. "Daughter..."

I felt my self stop struggling. He smirked at me and my legs tie to the chair. I felt his grubby hands touch my thighs and go up.

"Stop!" I said. My eyes were flickering but my powers still didn't work.

"Now's lets have some fun"

~Done! Yay!~