•°11°•

Perrie's POV
We were in the car waiting to get back to the compound. Ariel was pissed to say the least. She did not like that dad made that a practice. 

"So your preparing your daughter for the future by sending men on  motorbikes for her to beat up?" Ariel asked my dad.

"Basically. We have to be ready for everything, it's what i did to her brother too." Dad said. I look down as i took a sip of my tea. 

"and you. Bringing a taser to school" My dad scolded. "But it's for protection. Ya know bucky gave it to me to keep me safe" I say. He rolls his eyes at me. 

"your lucky i'm not grounding you" He warns pointing his finger at me. We made it back to the compound and i rushed out of the car. 

Ariel followed me and i stormed up to bucky's room. "Bucky!!!!" I yelled. He opened the door and saw my face so he let me in. Ariel followed and i plopped down on bucky's bed.

"Dad's cranky at me for bringing a laser to school! i mean he just made people chase me around on motorbikes for so called 'Training'" I complained to bucky. He just chuckles.

"Oh perrie. I remeber back when i was in school that they would tell us off for just bringing a chcolate bar into the grounds. My mum had to search me every morning" Ariel smiles at bucky's tale.

"Really? Reminds me of alby! We couldn't bring our dirty runner shoes into homestead so he made us take them off outside" She says giggling abit. "I miss alby" she mumbled

"Alby?" I heard johns voice say from the door. "yeah what about him?" ariel asked. 

"come with me" he said waving a hand towards us. We followed him to another room and he scanned his eye into a computer that soon let him in.  We followed him in and he turned a sharp corner.

He reached an office with the name 'john stark' in bold letters. He enters it and their is a big desk.

He reaches into a desk and pulls a folder out and slid it across the desk.

Ariel's POV
I froze as I saw the picture. A picture of Alby, was on the front cover. He had an arm around John's shoulder and A arm around perrie's. They all had army outfits on as if they just walked out of the army.

 They all had army outfits on as if they just walked out of the army

(Boys outfit)

They had big smiling faces

They had big smiling faces. Perrie looked about 14 while the boys looked around 17. 

"It's Alby!" I say. "That's not Alby! That's Louis!" Perrie exclaimed. "Come on little sis" John whined.

"No that's Alby" I say confused. I picked sup the file and opened it to reveal pictures of Alby doing Military training. Pictures of him and the two siblings.

"You guys were in the military?" I asked. "Yeah. Dad sent us there for a year. Perrie's was 14 me and Alby 16" john explained.

"Then why wa-" I was cut off my John.

"Look ariel. We sent Alby to go undercover at hydra but he got caught up in their  WCKD Feasco. So he was eventually sent to the maze" john explained. He seemed really uneasy about the whole Alby topic.

Out the corner of my eye I saw Perrie shuffle around in a box. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I remember getting a reading from Alby. You guys got memory wipe right?" She asked turning to me. I replied with a nod and she pulled out a tape.

"Well he must've got his memory back cause he tried contacting us. Last year in November,  It's February" Perrie Explained placing the tape in a tape recorder.

Suddenly loud noises came from the noise box and a loud pitch screen came from it. Then alby's voice.

You couldn't understand a word he said. At all. He was trying to say stuff but it kept being over run by screams whails, yells, cries and even screeches of greivors.

"And that's all we got" john said harshly and pulled out the tape. The machine kept going making static noises.

Perrie looked at it and slammed her fist down on it. It smashed. I didn't know she held that much strength.

"Look ariel you can take this. But if you start messing around with stuff that should be in the dust, you're looking for a death wish" john snapped shoving the folder in my hands and exited the room, perrie sent me a sad glance and followed him.

Not even a short smile.

~Done!~