•°21°•

Perrie's POV
Tears welled in my eyes but I shake them away. Me and Ariel mad with to peter's house and we were all chilling watching star wars.

It was of course the Madilorian. Ned and MJ were arguing on Baby Yoda or as bed is arguing 'grogu'

Ariel went into the kitchen to get pizza and I was left with peter. "So? Anything interesting happen?" I asked him.

He smiled. "No. But I'm going to Washington DC with you guys tomorrow" he says. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Pardon?"

"You know. I have some business with the bad guys but also the competition" peter pointed.

"Oh!! I totally forgot! Ugh I'll check with dad" I say to peter but he smiles. "It's all sorted. Infact stark lift a trunk full of your clothes here 5 minutes before you got here. Saying you staying over" I giggle.

"Dad is a bit like that" I said.

"IT'S BABY YODA!" MJ yelled. "No! It's grogu!" Ned yelled back, but MJ was much more louder.

"Will you guys shut it?! Your going to give aunt may a noise complaint!" Peter Scolded.

"She already got that because of you" MJ sassed. I giggle and high five her.

"Pizza!!" Ariel cheered as she brought in the pizza. We all cheered and started eating.

"That shit them up" I say elbowing peter as MJ and Ned ate silently, but stilled glared at each other.

"Oh you guys are still here!" We hear aunt May say as she entered. She was the best I'll tell you the right now.

"Sorry aunt May. We've finished the project but it was only 12:40 so we decided to watch The Mandalorion." Peter Explained.

"Oh ok" she was about to turn to go away but peter got up.

"Wait aunt May. Umm Perrie wants to stay over for the night Cab she?" Peter whispered. Thanks to my super hearing I heard Everything while the others couldn't.

"Of course" Aunt May waved to me. I returned it and turned back to peter.

"Just don't do anything. No Babies" Aunt May scolded.

"May!" Peter yelled. Aunt may giggled and waved to us one last time before going to the kitchen.

"Well it's about time I go. I have a death star to rebuild" Ned said.

"Yea I better go too. Dad says I have to be home before 6 so bye" MJ said. And the two left.

It was just me peter and Ariel. "Perrie can I talk to you?" Ariel asked I nodded. Peter had already gotten up to walk Ned and MJ out of the building.

"Yeah of course" I say smiling. "I'm terribly sorry about thom-" but I cut her off.

"Ariel if Thomas says it's a one night stand then fine. I'm not letting a boy hurt me" I say but in reality I was hurting.

Bad...

"I know. And how come your staying here?"  I take she has super hearing too.

"Well I'm going to Washington DC. I'm going to the Industries competition" I Explained. Ariel makes an 'o' face.

"How will I get home?" She asked. "Happy of course. Don't worry he's really nice." I say.

Happy is not the happy type.

Ariel just smiles. I lead her out. Peter was out saying goodbye to Ned so I called happy and he was here in a spilt second.

Third Person
Peter stares in disbelief as he saw Ariel hop into Happy Hogan's car. "Bye happy. Tell dad I love him" perrie said. Happy sent her a small smile.

Peter was weirded out by the smile. "Come on parker!" Perrie yelled snapping peter out of his thoughts.

Time skip
It's been a couple of days and Ariel was bored. Her and newt watched Tv as thomas read a book.

She gave him a whole lecture. About hurting perrie's feelings. He of course apologized to Ariel but he hasn't seen Perrie anywhere.

Suddenly the Tv changed and breaking news crossed the screen. Ariel leaned forward. The news rambling over the Washington monument.

"We need you three out in a chopper now!" Fury ordered over the lounge room com.

Well shit, perrie's in there! Thomas thought to himself

The elevator wabbled. Perrie stuck to the walls. She wanted peter here. She want Ariel here. She wanted Thomas.

She clinged onto Ned as he clinged onto her.

Outside of the building peter climbed the walls. He climbed until he got to a window.

"Stand down!" A familiar feminine voice yell from a helicopter beside Peter.

Peter turned to see Ariel, Thomas and newt in S.H.E.I.L.D suits. "Please return to the ground immediately" Her voice boomed again.

Peter didn't care. Perrie, Ned and Liz were in that elevator. Along with a dangerous power source.

Two

Peter kept going. Newt snatched the radio com from Ariel. She gave him a shocked look but he just winked and kissed her cheek before looking at the spandex spider in front of him.

"Stand down or we will be forced to take action!"

Perrie wanted to help these people but she couldn't spill her identity. Her dad would hate her. But he would hate her more if she didn't save these lives.

Suddenly Spider man popped out of nowhere. "Look it's Spiderman!" Ned pointed out and start bouncing. The elevator wabbled more.

Perrie bit Ned in the Shoulder. It was quite a hard punch, from someone so little. Ned rubbed he's arm.

Peter tried to get everyone out. It was just perrie left. Thomas, newt and Ariel we're forced to watch want was happening in the chopper.

Perrie squealed as the elevator went crashing down. She hugged peter's body tight.

Anger grew in Thomas.

Thomas's POV
How dare this webbed Ass hole carrying my love.

My love!

"Thomas are you done sulking?" I heard newt question.

~done!~