•°18°•

Perrie's POV
Weeks later
I walk through the carrier making my way to Thomas and newt. Ariel's been missing for half a month now. I'm getting her back.

I slam open the door and their stood two terrified Thomas and newt.

"I know you guys know something. Where is she!" I yelled. They gulp down. "We don't know! She said she went out for a walk the day she went missing!" Newt said putting his hands in surrender.

"Yeah, but when me and newt went to school the next day newt got this in his locker" Thomas aid holding out a peice of paper.

I snatch it and start reading. "Hydra" I mumbled. "Who?" The boys say.

"Hydra has her. They want a million dollars for her. We have to meet them at this address on the 17th of March" I explained out the note.

"That's today" Thomas said. "Then I'm going to meet them aren't I?" I said.

"We're going with you" newt said. "No your n-" but Thomas cut me off.

"We're coming." I growl. These boys are going to kill themselves.

"Fine. But if you guys die don't come haunting me" I say mocking a surrender.

"Suit up. John will help you. I'll meet you at the quin jet" then I turn on my heel and leave.

Ariel's POV
Time skip
I stare at the wall as I think. This was hydra. This is what the world has come too. Me being kidnapped my hydra.

Suddenly I hear banging, Shouts and gunshots. I rush to my cell door and look through the mini glass window.

I saw gaurds fighting some invisible force. They were being killed and thrown left and right.

Suddenly Perrie appeared in front of the window startlingly me. Her eyes glowed blue.

She punched the door lock breaking it and opened it. "Peek a boo" she says. I smile and hug her.

She hugs back but pulls away. "We need to get out of here" she orders. I nod and we run down the hall.

I feel my legs weaken but then I feel a strong arms help me. I look up to see newt and thomas.

We came to a dead end and solider's blocked our way back. "Shit!" Perrie cursed.

"Nowhere to run!!" A man's voice rang out. "Mond..." Perrie sneered as she went in front of us.

"Nice of my finest subject to show up. I've missed you.... Zero" Mond spat.

Perrie's eyes went back to glowing. "Awe she's using her powers to save her friends. But will daddy think? I know what he'll think. He'll think that your a monster" You can see the hurt expression on perrie's face.

But her face soon turned cold. Numb even.
"I.am.not.a.monster" perrie's voice scared me. Gosh it scared everyone.

The coldness, the hatred, the anger in it was powerful. Perrie pushed her arms out towards the men and they suddenly go flying back into a wall.

"Bloody h-" but perrie cut newt off by pushing us through the door. That was now open???

Perrie looked back so we did too. The door shut just as mond was going to run at us. Perrie flipped him the finger as the avengers rush out and grab us.

Time skip
After Bruce did a check up on me, he let me go. We were back at the compound and all I wanted were answers. But I wasn't going to get them.

"Perrie?" I asked as I entered her room. She was sitting on her bed fiddling with her thumbs.

"I used them" she mumbled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I used my powers" she said finally turning to me. She's been crying.

"Why's that a bad thing?" I asked.

"Cause they're bad."

"They can't be that bad" I say trying to help.

"No. They're evil. The more I use them the I'm hydra. The more I'm one of their subjects" Perrie trailed off.

"One of their toys"

~Done!~