•°31°•

Perrie's POV
"Killmonger has targeted our next generation. He's already our next generation of Agents and my Son" tony explained to T'challa.

We were having a meeting in a room in T'challa's home. "I think they might target shuri, or Perrie next. I think we should protect them."

"Girls can you please exit the room?" Steve said to me and shuri.

"Why? We're helpful too" Shuri said. I gestured to her to show that I agree.

"Now" Okeye said from her post, beside T'challa.

"Ugh fine!" Shuri said and dragged me to a jet. "Are we going to the lab?" I asked. She smiled

"We sure are!"

Time skip
I sat up on the desk throwing a spanner in the air. "Can you not? Your going to kill my tools" Shuri said.

"Sorry I'm just worried."

"About your brother?" Shuri asked.

"Yes, but also Thomas. And Ariel and newt" I said. She raised an eyebrow.

"Are you and newt a thing?" She asked excitedly.

"No! No! Of course not! Newt and Ariel are together." Shuri groaned.

"But I am with Thomas" I say. Shuri squealed.

"Can you keep it down? Your squealing is killing my guests eardrums" T'challa said coming down the ramp with the team.

"We're going. We've found a possible location. You two are staying here under Vision's and Bruce's eye. Thank you" dad said and started walking away.

"But da-" but I was cut off by the Dora Maje stepping in front of the avengers blocking me from them.

I grumble and seat back up on the desk. Bucky came over to me and land a hand on my knee.

"Don't worry doll. I'll get them back" he said giving me a smile. I smile back and hug him.

He kissed my head and left with the others. I frown and look at the ground. Bruce and Vision stayed and kept an eye on eyes with a few Dora Maje watching us too.

"Pst, perrie over here" shuri whispered. She gestured for me to follow her so I did. She gestured to a secret hallway and we both sneaked through.

"Your dad gave me files on your powers two years ago. He said he wanted me to create a special machine that would stop them one day. I never built the machine cause I thought it was cruel. So I made a suit. Knowing you would need it some day" shuri explained. The door closed behind as soon as she started talking.

"You did?" I asked she nodded. She opened a cabboard. There in side was a body suit. It was blue and black.

"Could've been better if it were purple" I said giggleing Abit. She smiled at me.

"I know but I wanted it to match your eyes when they glow" shuri said. "Go try it on"

"Where?" I asked. "Oh! Silly me! Out this on!" Shuri said. She held out a arc reactor.

I grabbed it and stared at it. "Oh its a special arc reactor with your suit built inside. It never runs out. Don't tell your dad. He'll go crook at me!" Shuri explained.

I opened my shirt a bit then swapped out the rectors with the help of shuri.

"Ok now just give it a tap!" Shuri said. I tapped it and a blue and black fabric started covering me.

 I tapped it and a blue and black fabric started covering me

Suddenly a blast comes from the hidden door. Shuri checked the servailense. "It's our baby sitters!" She yelled out frantically.

"Hide shuri! I'm not getting you in trouble" shuri nodded and run through another escape door.

Why don't I go through that?!

I was going to follow her but the door shut. "Fuck!" I cursed. "Language Miss stark" visions voice said.

I turn around to see the Dora Maje pointing their spears at me and vision standing in the middle.

Bruce of to the side.

"Stand down Perrie. We don't want to hurt you" Bruce said.

"What choice do I have?" I said as I quoted Wanda.

"Attack!" The Dora Maje yelled. They start to crowd in on me. My eyes glowed and the lights started flickering.

Suddenly all the technology started flying at the woman

Suddenly all the technology started flying at the woman. They blocked it with they're spears.

They try to find me but I've turned invisible. I punched one and foot dripped her. I used my telekinesis to lift the flooring to keep he run place.

The other woman stare in shock same with Bruce. I turn back to my visible self and take woman's spear off her and whacked her in the stomach using the side of the spear.

I didn't want to hurt anyone so I tried stop them safely.

Okeye stood infront of me while Vision stood behind me. "You give me no choice Perrie" Vision said and started the stone inside of his head.

I grabbed okeye's spear as she goes to hit me. I flip it and she flips into he ground unconscious.

I turn to vision and spin the spear. Vision shoots his laser at me.

I look into his eyes and he was purely shocked. I searched through his body trying to find his robotic technology source.

I found it and pinched it with my powers. Suddenly visions tenses up and flops to the ground.

I stop spinning the spear as the beam from his head stopped. I dropped the spear as I walked to Bruce.

"What did you do to v-" I cut him off. He looked so scared.

"Don't worry. He'll be alright in two hours. It's like turning off the lights" I say. My eyes went to my other blue and I grabbed a heavy bar of metal.

"Sorry Bruce I can't let the big guy stop me" I say and bend the metal bar and wrap it around Bruce.

I then tighten it. "Perrie this is for your protection" Bruce said.

"I don't need protection. I need the people I love"

~Done~