•°28°•

Perrie's POV
It's been weeks since I've seen my brother, Ariel and newt. Me and the avengers have been hard at work.

And Thomas Haven't been going to school just in case we were next.

We were just trying to find their location ANYTHING!

I wrap the robe around me and secure it. I walk to the kitchen I grab a drink of water. It was the middle of the night and I was having nightmares.

Nightmares of my friends and brother being tortured. Being killed.

I take in a breath and walk towards a cabboard. I opened the cabboard to see Thor's poptarts. I closed it and knocked three times.

A keypad of numbers showed up. I put in a code as the cabboard door opened again by itself.

I opened it wider and there were pill bottles. I searched through some till I found a green ones.

I read the label.

Perrie Pearl Stark

Anxiety Pills.
2015/2017
Take twice a day.
Diagnosed by doctor Jack Hobert

I breathe in and out before opening the bottle and taking two out.

I pop them in my mouth and drink down my water. I placed the glass down and closed the cabboard.

"Perrie?" I heard. I panicked. I knew it was Thomas and if he found out about this he would make my dad hide the pills.

Again....

I slammed the cabboard close then opened it again to see Thor's poptarts. I sighed of relief. I turn to run back colide with a chest.

"Woah! What are you sneaking?" Thomas asked as he caught me before falling.

"Uhh nothing"

"You can't lie to me" Thomas said opening the cabboard. He sighed.

"You can't go eating Thor's poptarts perrie! It blames it on me! Says I'm stress eating!" Thomas exclaimed.

"Can you quiet down?" A voice said.

I was so confused. Where did that come from. "Please tell that was JARVIS computer boyfriend" Thomas mumbled.

"Oh I am not a computer boyfriend boy!" The voice snarled.

Suddenly a screen popped up. A man with a dragon mask on stands really close to the screen.

"What do you want and who are you?" I questioned harshly.

Third Person
The man smirked inside his mask. He chuckled. "Doesn't matter who I am. What matters is what I have" the man sneered.

Perrie pressed a button that was located underneath the counter. It start recording the message and all it's data.

"And what do you exactly have?" Thomas asked.

"Your family"

Perrie growled "give them back"

"Why? Why would I take the people that you care about then just give 'em back? There's no logical reasoning for that? Is there?" The man teased.

"Stop teasing" perrie Snapped slamming her fist on the counter. Her eyes started glowing but Thomas put a hand over hers and she calmed down.

"Lovely couple you two are"

"Stop stalling. Who are you?" Thomas asked. His voice stern.

"I am not important." The man said.

"Then why are you doing this Mr not important" perrie taunted.

The man went up to the camera with his giant mask. "Cause I can... Miss Stark" then the video glitched out.

Suddenly the printer on the other side of the room turned on. Perrie and Thomas rushed towards it.

Two things printed out. A picture of Newt, ariel and John all tied to chairs. Beaten and bruised.

And another it had a couple words.

erupit pila
Die octavo Italiam triginta puncto biduo

Perrie's POV
"What does it mean? What does it say?" Thomas asked. I suck in another breathe.

"First two words. Erupit pila Mena Masquerade Ball in latin. The rest is Time date ad where it is." I explained.

"What's going on in here?" I heard bucky's voice. Me and thomas turn around to see the avengers all awake.

"I have a lead" I say holding up the paper.

Finally we're getting somewhere

~Done~