~38~

Perrie's POV
His snarky voice made my eye twitch. "Shut it. Get him to the police. I'm going to find parker" I said as I walked back to my car.

"What do you want me to do with your father?" Happy asked.

"Say to him I'm staying with Parker. I'm not leaving him alone when he's all beat up. I'll stay with him for a few days" I said. Happy nodded and yelled at his men.

I grabbed his arm. "Oh and no telling anyone else."

I got in the car as soon as another car showed up. I look at it and see Ariel, newt and Thomas rushing towards me.

I waited for them. As they turned up at my door I smiled. "Queen" I say saluting to Ariel. "King" I say to newt.

I turn to Thomas. "Peasant" he looked offended. I was going to apologize but now's not the time for emotional interference.

There's a bounty on my head. And I have to check on parker. "Perrie wait. What's going on?" Newt asked.

I readied up the engine. "Sorry couldn't hear that!" I yelled over the noise. They glare at me.

"You kids have fun now. I have business!" I said. I winked at Ari before doing a dirty turn and speed off.

Third Person
The teens were shocked as their friends sped away. "Happy? What's going on?" Ariel demanded happy.

Happy jumped. He's face turned into a bored one as he eyes settled on Ariel and the two Males.

"Spider man captured his first villain calm your media." Happy said doing jazz hands dramatically.

"No. About perrie" Thomas said. Happy glared at him.

"Sorry I don't walk to exes. They cause drama. I only like Tv drama." Happy said. Newt rolled his eyes.

"Happy" newt Warned. Happy cleared up his throat.

"Perrie's staying with Parker. Making sure he's ok" Happy said. That was enough for Thomas to rush to the car.

Ariel followed newt nodded at happy. "Thanks Happy" he said.

"Kid. You and Perrie are the only ones I tolerate at this moment" Happy said. Newt rushed off as happy yelled at the Workers to get Voltur in the car.

Ariel raced down the streets to peter's apartment. Why wasn't she including Her? Or newt. Or the both of them.

She parked outside and Thomas got out the car and nearly slammed the door but ariel slammed him back in.

"You staying here. We all are. I learnt this new ability. I can see what's happening in there from here" Ariel says proud of herself.

Newt and Thomas watched as Ariel eyes glowed and she made a circle with her hands and extended it and a mirror like screen showed.

Ariel placed it at the front of the car. They looked at it and watched everything.

Perrie's POV
I carried the first aid kit and sat on the bed with peter. "Was it hard?" I asked as I batched up his eye.

"Kinda. Definitely difficult. My first villain Perrie! My first real Villain! I Mean come on!" He said with a smile.

I smile back at him and clean his lip. I felt his eyes watching me but I also felt others. "Take your shirt off" i said as I meddle through the kit.

He takes off his shirt and I blushed at the abbs. Sure they weren't at good as Thomas's.

Stop it Perrie! Get over him!

I batch up his stomach wounds. "Is this fine?" I asked. He nodded and smiled.

"Let's have something to eat" I smiled and got up helping him.

I guided him to the counter and placed him there. I went to the jug and started boiling water.

"Do you know how to make holy water?" Peter suddenly asked. I knew this answer. He's introduced me to a lot of memes.

"You boil the hell out off it?" I asked. I felt peter behind me. I immediately become confused.

"Good. Cause we might need it" he said. My eyebrows furrow then release when I realize what he means.

Before I could say anything he.....

Kisses me...

~done! Yay!~