•°5°•

Perrie's POV
I was chilling in an oversized ACDC shirt, and some black shorts on my couch. I was in my room watching TV eating.

I didn't really care I just wanted to eat. All the food on the carrier was shit.

Since I was a teenage child I was watching Raya and the last dragon. Basically the new movie that just came out.

Just as I was getting to a good bit JARVIS'S voice comes from out of nowhere.

"Miss stark. I hate to say but your robot is malfunctioning. Let's say it's got everyone Inna tizzy" I groan and pause the movie.

I got up and wiped myself off and stretched before walking to where the problem is. Once I reached the scene I saw ariel on top of newt yelling while he held a metal bar waving it around.

Thomas was trying to climb the walls. I tilt my head. Their attention turn to me. "HELP US!" they yell out.

I roll my eyes, walk up to the robot and hot a button on the back of it's head.

It shut down and fell to the floor. The three stopped their panicking and looked at me.

"Thanks" Ariel said. "Uhh. No problem?" I say confused. These guys have faces weird creatures and Zombie like cannibals and their scared of a robot?

"Why are you guys scared of a robot?" I asked.

"Well! You said that a robot tried killing your world !! So we thought it was going to kill us!" Ariel yelled as she held onto newt.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh. "Why don't you guys watch a movie with me.... It'll help" I suggest.

They tilt they're heads before nodding. I lead them to my room and they stare in awe. "What?" I asked, chuckling.

"THIS IS HUGE!" ariel yelled very loudly before jumping on my couch.

(It's quite a large bedroom so just pretend)
"It so..." Thomas trailed on and lifts his arms gesturing to the room.

"Yeah yeah. My dad gave me this room, Probably to keep me busy" I say. I've never really had people in my room before.

Apparent from some avengers of course.

"Uhh wanna continue the movie" I say pointing to the TV. Ariel looked at the TV to see a blue dragon. Who was of course Sisu.

She ran over to the screen and hugged it. I was confused and so were the boys.

"This is now my favorite movie" she mumbles.

"But-" she cut me off.

"No no. This is my favorite and we shall watch it from the start" she orders and sits on the couch grabbing the remote. She presses the button and rewinds it back to the start.

She clicks play and it starts over again. I giggle a bit and sit with her, with the boys.

Time skip
Thomas's POV
It was the end of the movie and Ariel just finished eating the popcorn perrie made us.  I feel weight on my shoulder so I look down just to find perrie asleep.

"Awe!!" Ariel and newt sighed as they looked at us. "I will hit you" I say bluntly.

They scramble off the couch causing perrie to wake up. "Oh sorry guys. Guess I fell asleep huh?"

I chuckled. "It's fine perrie. But I'm confused where do we sleep?" Ariel asked.

"Well the boys have their room down the hall and the robot was supposed to bring you here! So I could ya know. Invite you to my room" perrie says shyly, fiddling with her fingers as she no longer leaned on my shoulder.

I frowned from the lost contact.

"Really?! So you want to share this massive room with....me?" Ariel asked. Perrie nodded.

Ariel squealed and hugged me. "For people who went through what you did your quite....... Happy" perrie pointed out.

"Well I think we should forget about our past and focus on the future" Newt said. I nodded.

"Our future" I couldn't help but look at perrie as i say the words. I saw a pink light up on her cheeks.

"By the way. Nice shirt!"

~done!~