~39~

Third Person
Perrie didn't pull back. She kissed back even. She didn't know what she was doing. She want to know what she was doing.

Thomas heart broke as he saw the one he love kiss someone else. Ariel was shocked as why Perrie would do that.

Newt was just sighing at the back and patted Thomas on the back. "It's alright mate."

"But it's not. She's Kissing someone else" Thomas mumbled.

"And apparently doing something else" Ariel muttered. The boys attention turned back to the Screen like portal.

Perrie as on Sat on the counter while peter starting taking off her heels. "Peter.... We can't do this. Not tonight. Your hurt. You need to heal" perrie said.

Peter sighed "I know. It's just... I've been waiting for you" Peter mumbled as he reached up to her face.

He kissed her lips one more time. "Come on. We should get some sleep. I'll go on the couch" perrie said.

"No. You can sleep with me." Peter said. Perrie smile and nodded. Peter lead perrie over to his room while perrie helped him walk.

They both lay down on the bed and got snuggled in. Peter rested his hand over perrie's waist over the blankets.

Rage flared inside of Thomas. He was going to barge in there and stop this but Ari read his mind and stopped him before he could.

"Let's just go home" Thomas mumbled. A few tears tinkled down his cheeks.

As Ariel drived five cars Surrounded theirs. Newt was in a panic as he noticed. "Ok looks like we're being hunted again" Thomas said cheerfully.

He grabbed a gun from the glove box and looked through the mirror beside him and shot out the window.

One car's tires burst causing it to crash into another. Suddenly Ariel spun the car round and crashed into a near by bus stop shelter.

All the three saw were black dots and then darkness.

Perrie's POV
I wake up with a jolt and look to see Peter peacefully sleeping beside me. I get up and go to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror to see my eyes flickering from tech to Power eyes. I hated and it hurt. The lights kept flickering on and off.

I reached into my bag and pulled out my pills. I took one and sallow it without water. It was hard but I didn't what to cause a ruckes.

I breath in and out.

Somethings wrong.

Two weeks later.
I sat at my desk typing on my computer. was trying to find Ariel, newt and Thomas.

I shouldn't have left them. This is my fault so I'm fixing it. I was currently have a lead. I found the tracking long on the car.

I got up and changed into my leather jacket, jeans, glasses with dark Lenes. I wore a cap. I grabbed my coffee and got in my car.

I followed the car tracking. The night the trip went missing their car also went missing.

It looked like they were racing through the main block on the city before crashing into a restaurant.

The Street cameras catched nothing which made my job harder.

I close my car do when I get the location. I knew this place. Why would they be here? An abandoned warehouse.

But guess what it wasn't abandoned.

I got back in my car and sped off. I couldn't just walk in there. They could be waiting for me. Or they might hurt my friends.

And the man I love...

~sorry it short~