•°22°•

Perrie's POV
I held onto peter for dear life. We hang there for a few minutes as people try rushing us out.

I nuzzled into his neck. Yes I was afraid of heights. Leave me alone.

"It's ok. I got you" peter whispered to me. I smile. "Thank you" I say.

"No problem. Your my best friend. I would do anything for you" he said. I smiled as gaurds started pulling from peter.

"Come on girlie." The woman said to me and pulled me up. I felt and ground and I was happy.

Time skip
We were on the bus home and I was at the back. I was on my phone just texting bucky. I got him a phone last year.

Suddenly my phone starts Spazzing out. It was glitching and I whack it's side. The phone turned back to normal.

Then I get a text.

(Bold= Perrie Normal= Ariel)

Hey girl. Just wondering when you're coming back home.

Don't worry ariel I'll be home soon

Ok!
Btw Thomas misses you.

Does he know?

Yeah he's going nuts.

Well he did say it was a one night stand so ya. Why should I go running back to him after what he said?

Perrie please give him another chance

Fine. But if it goes terribly I'm blaming you.

Ok ok

My phone starts glitching and Spazzing again. I look up to make sure no one's watching and return back to my phone.

I concentrated and I felt the electronic waves in the phone. I felt my eyes go weird.

My phone starts running smoothly as my eyes return back to normal

My phone starts running smoothly as my eyes return back to normal. I breathe in and out.

Ariel's POV
We wait for Perrie as we all lounged about in the living room. Bucky, Wanda, Sam, steve and basically the whole team were there.

They really band together when it comes to perrie.

The elevator dings and we all watch as perrie enters. "Perrie!" Tong cheers and runs to her and hugs her.

"Hey dad!"

"We thought you were a goner!" Bruce exclaimed. Natasha gave him a whack round the head.

"She wasn't in that much danger! And plus if she was in the state of death she would've you know" nat Explained. Me, newt and thomas exchange looks.

"Guys guys. I'm fine." Perrie said. Wanda hugged perrie. Bucky joining.

"I'm going to kill him" I heard bucky mumble in perrie's ear.

Thanks new super hearing.

"It's ok bucky." Perrie said to him and she walked over to us.

"Perrie I am so s-" but perrie cut Thomas off as she kissed him.

Wanda cheered. The men stared at perrie in a protective way. Nat squited her eyes at thomas and reached for her gun. Bruce however laid a hand on top of hers.

"I'ma kill now" bucky was gonna go for it but John stopped him and patted him on the chest.

"Trust me. We don't. Perrie's already angry at me" john said.

The two pull away and perrie's blushes up a bit. "Sorry" she apologized. "No need to apologize" Thomas said to her smirking.

Time skip
We were all tucked up in bed. Me and newt in one and Thomas and Perrie in the other.

We were all watching a movie. I cuddled into newt more as a interesting part about to begin.

Suddenly the Tv started having a spaz. The lights started flickering on and off and perrie's alarm kept making noises.

Perrie got out of bed and panicked. Stuff started floating.  "Perrie?!" We called. Stuff was hitting walls and newt nearly got hit by a toothbrush.

Suddenly we saw blue eyes in the dark. Robot like eyes.

Perrie's eyes.

She whacked her arms to the side and everything with the electronics stopped

She whacked her arms to the side and everything with the electronics stopped. She flicked one of her hands back and stuff returned to it's rightful place.

She flicked the other hand back then swatted them to her sides. Everything went straight back to normal.

The tv kept playing smoothly and the alarm clock wasn't blaring.

"Perrie? How'd you do that?"

~done!~