•°35°•

Perrie's POV
I wipe away my tears as I stare at the grassy field. I feel someone coming towards me. "Go away Ariel" I said.

"It's not Ariel" I instantly knew it was Mark.

"You can go away too" I said. I heard mark say and sits beside me.

"I heard what he did to you." Mark said. "I'd rather not talk about it" I say as I turn away from him.

"Listen Perrie, if I've hurt you in any way I am terribly sorry. I just want to ask you if you'd like to be my date to homecoming" I froze up.

"Sure" I said. Yes I know that's weird but... I'm no longer with Thomas she said that. So I'm being free.

He smiled at me. "Thanks Perrie. See you there" he said and walked away. I felt more footsteps walking towards me.

"Perrie I am-" I stood up and started racing away. "Perrie wait!" I felt him running towards.

I saw that the steel barrier keeping me in school.  "Perrie stop!" That was a new voice.

Ariel.

I turn back to see Thomas, Ariel, newt, MJ and peter Following me. Bed was following loosely behind.

I look back at the fence and I reach up and grab the top and swing over. I look back to the others the climbing the fence.

"Perrie wait!" Newt yelled.

"I'm sorry" I muttered and ran off to the parking lot. I grabbed my phone and sent a text to happy telling him to meet me at the local diner beside the school.

I had my bag over my back as I walked along the street. I looked back again to see Ariel who was now over the fence.

I give her a look and she nods. She walked over to ned who was climbing the fence and I could see her eyes flash their reddy orange and Ned gets down.

I smile and rush off to the diner. I see Happy's black smooth car and I race towards it.

I got in the car as I saw Thomas bolting towards us. "Go go go!" I yelled. Happy sped off.

I look behind me to see Thomas stop running and look me in the eye. I look down and sighed.

"Happy?" I asked. "Mh?" He answered back.

"Cab you take me dress shopping? It's m homecoming tomorrow" I said. He smiles. "I've been waiting for this day. Let me call Wanda and Natasha." Happy said.

He was always happy around me. "Wait what about Ariel?" He asked. "She's busy with school and newt. And plus, I'm her best friend I'll get her a dress" I say waving him off.

He nodded and called Nat and Wanda.

Time skip
I step out of the changing room and gesture to myself. Natasha nods while Wanda shakes her head.

"To much black" Wanda says. Natasha turns to her.

"No I think it's perfect. The amount of black is eye catching"  Natasha says gesturing towards my dress.

"She's not going to a funeral nat!" Wanda yelled. "How about this"Wanda said handing me another dress.

I take the dress and get into it.bi come out again and Nat's face shook her head. "Too revealing. I would normally let you wear this stuff but or a teenage Homecoming? Too much hormonal boys" nat said waving it off.

"I didn't realize it was that.... Showing" Wanda said. I smile and a dress caught my eye. I grabbed it and went into the changing rooms before anyone else could bother me.

I got into the dress and walk out. Natasha's and Wanda's eyes widen. I smile and twirl. Natasha stands up and claps.

Wanda grabs and dress. "Great, we have yours" she gestured to me. "And Ariel's!" She gestured to the dress.

"Great now we can get McDonald's!" Nat said as I exited the changing room in my normal clothes and gave nat my dress.

"We have to pay for them" I reminded her as she walked away. She turned around and went to the cashier.

We paid for the dresses and got in our car.

"So who's your date?" Natasha asked smirking. Wanda git her arm.

"She's going with Thomas obviously" I gulp down rubbing my arm. The girl's notice.

"Your not going with Thomas?" They asked.

"No, he broke up with me from out of the blue and then This boy at school asked me to be his date so I said yes" I explained. Tears formed.

"Aw hunny!" Wanda said hugging me as Nat drived.

"Once we get home we'll have some girl time" Nat explains. I nodded.

"Yay..."

~Done! Yay!