1

Children giggling, and the warm sun in the morning. They were playing hide and seek at the Sweet Home... The place where old aged and orphan children live. Little girl Nara tripped on the green grassy land... All the children ran to her with Jimin...

"Nara!.. Are you okay?" Jimin softly asked...

She pouted and shook her head... He spotted a little scratch on her left knee... "Haru go!.. get the first aid box."

Haru quickly brought the first aid box for his crush Nara. Jimin treated her wound... "Now!.. it's done. Don't cry!" He blew air on her wound...

Suddenly Nara stopped sobbing...

"Jimin brother look!... Tae Tae brother is here!... " Little girl Nara pointed at the black car behind Jimin... All the children ran towards the car.

A boxy smile boy hugged all the children... His fair skin and smooth hair were gleaming in the sunlight. He took out the chocolate bag from his car and distributed it to children one by one and he received a peck on his cheeks from each kid...

Jimin walked to him with Nara in his arms... "Where is mine?" He asked for chocolate...

"Chim!" The latter squeezed him in his arms happily..."I missed you my Chimi!"

"I missed you too Tae!" Jimin gave a tight hug to his bestie...

"How's your business trip?" Jimin asked while forwarding his hand for chocolate...

"It went well but if you want chocolate then you have to peck me," Taehyung said as his heart pumped fast... It's been more than three years, he had a crush on Jimin and still couldn't confess...

"But Tae!"

"What?"

"Your pant's zip is open." Jimin looked away while trying to control his laugh...

"Ah!.. it's so embarrassing." Taehyung zipped up.

Jimin giggled with Nara as he saw Taehyung's red face. Then he suddenly stopped...

Taehyung followed Jimin's eyes direction... As he saw a middle-aged man staring at them while leaning against his car, crossing his hand...

"Appa!" Jimin murmured...

"Haru!.. Take Nara inside!" Taehyung exclaimed...

"Okie!" Haru ran to them and took Nara with him.

"You again!.." Taehyung frowned...

"I want to talk with my son. Not with you."

"Huh!.. your son. Since when!" Taehyung said in sarcasm.

"Appa!..I don't want to be rude!.. Don't force me, please! I can't do what you are asking for..." Jimin said...

Taehyung glared at Mr Park. "You hear the answer!.. Will you leave and bless us?"

Mr Park got inside the car as slammed the door. "That bastard Kim." He left... One thing was sure as long as Taehyung was there he will not able to convince Jimin. He has to do something big.

"You did right Jimin. Don't let that man get on you." Taehyung said...

Jimin nodded...

_______

Next day in sweet home...

"Jimin brother!.. get up!" Haru shook his brother...

"What is it Haru? I am tired... Let me sleep! I can't play with you..."

"Brother!!... There is this huuuge dozer... They said they will destroy our sweet home."

"What are you saying Haru?" Jimin said sleepily... Then he heard clear noise... He sprung from his bed with his messy hair... He put slippers on and went outside with Haru...