5

Ji hye's first day of middle school. She seemed nervous...

Her father Mr Park patted her back to encourage her. "I believe in you Ji hye.  Fighting!"

Ji hye shuddered at the voice. She was terrified of the man.

"I am sure you will make him your friend. Hum!" Mr Park said softly as he bent at the level of his daughter. "Smile Ji hye!..! Why are you so afraid?"

"I said smile!... You wanna see your brother happy right!" Mr Park gritted his teeth with a smile...

Ji hye nodded and forcibly smiled at her father but it hurt to smile with wounded lips... that wound was deep very deep... She never felt so weak... So weak and helpless that she preferred to die. But the man in front of her doesn't let her do that.

"Good!... my Ace... My Sweetie!" Mr Park smiled. "Now go!." He pushed his daughter sightly... "Bye sweetheart fighting!" He waved his hand...

Ji hye turned to her father. That smile on his face was an evil one... She despises Jimin because her mother chose him. Because of him, she was stuck in hell with the nasty person whom she has to call her father.

But again she wanted to see her brother... Just for a once.

Ji hye held her school bag tightly and stepped in her shakey footsteps inside the school building. If she wants to save her older brother if she desires freedom... She needed to make a boy fall for her... A boy named Jeon Jungkook...

______

The next day the same butler came to pick Jimin at Jeon's mansion... He thought they were going to Mr Park but Butler stopped the car in front of the huge construction which was like a castle in fairy tales...

"Where are we?" Jimin inquired. His eyes stuck on the structure.

"This is Busan multiple university!"

"W-what!!!.. That means!.. I have to attend!... "

"Yes! Young master!"

"But I need to talk with my father!" Jimin said. He wanted to return sweet home.

"I am afraid young master!.. He has an important meeting to attend today."

"But___"

The butler handed Ji hye's phone to him and left the university.

Jimin walked to the building with reluctance... Everyone's eyes were on him. It was making him so anxious. He felt like he is caged between foreign faces.

Am I walking like a man? Jimin thought.

In the hallway, he saw some girls were terrorizing a girl and no one was stopping them instead they were laughing at her...

Jimin rushed to those bullies and parted them from that girl... Though he was weak physically, he can't resist anything wrong.

Those bully girls smiled widely..."Ji hye!.. Where have you been?" Those three girls aimed to hug Jimin but he went straight to the girl who was being bullied.

Jimin passed his hand to help her but that girl looked at him in horror as if he was one of those bullies. She ran away...

Jimin was a little bit confused... Why she fled away like that?

Jimin went to the class with those bully girls who called themselves Ji hye's friends. They asked numerous questions to him but he refused to answer. He doesn't know anything about Ji hye's life instead he was scared that he will get caught. He wanted to end this act as soon as possible.