30

As Jungkook said, Jimin was experiencing hell... Bullying, taunts, laughter full of insults, he endured everything in the hope that he will be able to diminish hatred of Jungkook, lessen his anger but it was becoming unbearable...

Don't know how long it will go?

Despite the retardation of his health, he went to university with the bruises that he tried to hide by makeup, with the face mask and the hope of change in Jungkook's feelings...

Now here he is bringing hot drinks for Jungkook and his friends. Like a slave, he does everything he orders him to do... Jimin was so nauseous, losing his balance from time to time, he eventually fell and the hot drink got spilt on his skin causing the redness immediately.

His wound on his hand wasn't healed yet and hot liquid made it worse...

Everyone laughed at him... At first, no one dare to do anything to him because he was there as his sister Ji hye but when Jungkook started to treat him unfairly, he just became a laughing stock for them...

Those all things didn't hurt him, what hurt him was Jungkook was just standing there and watching his misery...

When Aerum saw that she quickly came to help him... Jimin once helped her and that was the biggest thing anyone has done for her...

She poured water to lessen the burn on Jimin's hand... "Ji hye!... We need to go health office." She said... Then felt a sudden heaviness on her head...

It was cold noodles Sohyun poured on her and Jimin...

"This helps to cool down your burn," Sohyun said and showed them her evil smirk...

Aerum slapped her. She just gained that energy from somewhere...

"You middle-class shit?" Sohyun was about to raise her hand on Aerum, Jungkook stopped her...

"Let's just go." He said...

Sohyun gritted her teeth... He does this every time when things started to heat up. She knew Jungkook becomes soft for Jimin and retreats.

"But she just slapped me!" Sohyun was not letting it go this time. She raised her hand again and Jin grabbed her hand this time... He removed all the noodles from them.

"You okay!" Jin asked them...

Aerum shyly nodded...

"Have you lost your mind?" Namjoon said to Jungkook... Because Jimin told them not to do anything, they can't see Jungkook hurting Jimin physically. "How can you do this to a person you have loved? Aren't you to the same person who told me that you l______"

"Namjoon Hyung!" Jimin called and just shook his head... Namjoon stopped...

"Wow!.." Jungkook smirked... "What magic you do to my hyungs? Always taking your side."

Jin walked to Jungkook..."We just know what is wrong and what is right. And in your case, you are wrong Jeon Jungkook... It's not late. Stop this!!! otherwise, you will regret and there will be no going back."

"He deserves this. He admits himself. He wanted forgiveness from me, he begs for it every day. It satisfies me and I will keep reminding him that he betrayed me..."

"And what about Ji hye? What about her father who supported this betrayal. Why you are only after Jimin?"

Jungkook was tied tongue. He didn't know why only Jimin?

"And what about your mother who is well known of these things?"

"W-what?" Jungkook's eyes enlarged and a shot discomfort in his chest.